NMMC Recruitment 2016-17 Apply Online for 161 Primary Teacher Vacancy at www.nmmc.gov.in :
Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation has recently declared a notification about NMMC Primary Teacher Recruitment 2017. The candidates who wish to become a teacher in a government school, should apply online for this recruitment through official website at www.nmmc.gov.in. The Government of Maharashtra State is inviting Online Application from young and educated candidates to fill up 161 vacant posts of Temporary Teacher in Primary Schools. The candidate must be below 38 years age in order to participate in NMMC Teacher Recruitment Procedure.
NMMC Primary Teacher Recruitment 2017
The candidates who have obtained necessary qualification degree from recognized university, only those can apply against NMMC Primary Teacher Recruitment 2016-17. The Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation is going to appoint deserving candidates as Primary Teacher on temporary basis through Academic Merits and Document Verification in upcoming time. The interested candidates can apply by Online Application Mode for NMMC Primary Teacher Recruitment 2016-17 on official website portal at www.nmmc.gov.in. The NMMC Recruitment Board will not accept any application form after the Closing Date i.e. 2nd January 2017. The candidates are strictly advised to apply within given time limit.
NMMC Recruitment 2017 Primary Teacher Job
Name of Organization:
Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation (NMMC), Government of Maharashtra
Name of Recruitment:
NMMC Primary Teacher Recruitment 2016-17
Name of Posts and Number of Posts:
Primary Teacher: 161 Posts
Medium wise Vacant Posts:
- Marathi Medium: 80 posts
- Hindi Medium: 73 posts
- Urdu Medium: 08 posts
Category wise Vacancy Details:
|Name of Category||Marathi Medium||Hindi Medium||Urdu Medium|
|SC Category||24 posts||15 posts||02 posts|
|ST Category||NIL||09 posts||01 post|
|NT-A Category||06 posts||04 posts||01 post|
|NT-B Category||03 posts||02 posts||NIL|
|NT-C Category||04 posts||04 posts||02 posts|
|NT-D Category||NIL||02 posts||NIL|
|SBC Category||NIL||02 posts||NIL|
|OBC Category||11 posts||21 posts||01 post|
|Open Category||32 posts||14 posts||02 posts|
|TOTAL POSTS:||80 Posts||73 Posts||08 Posts|
Government Job, Teaching Sector Job
Anywhere in Mumbai, as per order of NMMC Selection Board at the time of final appointment.
Department to work:
Government Schools of Mumbai, Maharashtra
The Age of candidate must not be more than 38 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable as per Government Norms to Reserved Categories candidates of Maharashtra State.
The candidate must have passed one of the below mentioned qualifications from a government recognized education board or university or institute_
- Higher Secondary (HSC/10++2) and D.Ed Course.
- Bachelor of Arts plus Bachelor of Education (BA plus B.Ed).
- Bachelor of Science plus Bachelor of Education (B.Sc plus B.Ed).
Kindly refer Official Notification.
Process of Selection:
The Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation will select eligible candidates based on_
- Merit List (prepared on Academic Marks)
- Document Verification
After appointment as Temporary Teacher in Primary School, the candidate will be paid Rs.12000/- as Monthly Fixed Salary.
How to Apply Online for NMMC Primary Teacher Recruitment 2016-17:
- Log on to official website at www.nmmc.gov.in.
- Find out Jobs section and select it to open relevant page.
- Search for Advertisements heading and navigate to Advertise no.1/2016, Education Department (Recruitment of temporary teachers for Primary Schools).
- Click on the link to download Official Notification as PDF file.
- Read the Complete Advertisement thoroughly to know all recruitment rules and conditions.
- Get back to NMMC Recruitment Page and select the link Please click here for Online Recruitment Form.
- Check Important Instructions given on the page before proceeding to Online Registration of Application.
- Enter your Email Address and click on Next button to begin.
- Register yourself and fill up Online Application Form with necessary personal, educational details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo, Signature and other documents copies as per instructions.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion of filling up all particulars.
- Save your Application Registration Number for future reference.
- Take printout of Application Form for record and further use.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 2nd January 2017
For more information about NMMC Primary Teacher Recruitment 2016-17 Notification released by Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation for 161 Vacancies of Temporary Teacher in Marathi, Hindi, Urdu Medium Primary Schools of Maharashtra, Online Application Process, Age Criteria, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates etc., the candidates should go through Detailed Official Advertisement and visit official website at www.nmmc.gov.in.