NLC ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2017
NLC ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 137 Vacancies at www.nlcindia.com. Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited has just released an advertisement about NLC ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2017 on its official website at www.nlcindia.com. The candidates who have passed ITI Certificate in relevant trade after 10+2 exam, are eligible to apply for NLC ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2017. The NLC India Board is inviting Online Application from young, educated and dynamic candidates for filling up 137 vacant posts of ITI Apprentice in 2017. The candidates who have completed ITI Course, can join for Apprenticeship Training under at Neyveli Lignite Corporation by participating in this recruitment process.
The interested candidates can apply by Online Application Mode for NLC ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2017 via official web portal at www.nlcindia.com. The Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited is going to appoint eligible ITI passed candidates as Trade Apprentice through a Selection Process as per Apprenticeship Rules. The candidates have to register their Online Application in between 1st March 2017 and 10th March 2017 (both dates inclusive) on official website at www.nlcindia.com. The candidates, thereafter, required to send /submit hard copy of Application Form to NLC India Office on or before 15th March 2017.
NLC ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of Organization||Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited|
|Name of Recruitment||NLC ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Post||ITI Apprentice (Trade Apprentice)|
|Number of Vacancies||137 Posts|
|Job Category||Apprenticeship Training|
|Job Location||Anywhere in Chennai or as per order of NLC India|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Further Process after Online Submission||Submit print of Application Form to NLC India Office|
Trade wise Vacancy Details:
|—||TOTAL POSTS||137 Posts|
As on 1st April 2017, the Age of candidate must be at least 14 years.
Age Relaxation benefit is applicable to Reserved Categories as per Government of India Rules.
The candidate must have passed 10+2 (Higher Secondary Certificate) Exam from a government recognized education board.
Moreover, the candidate must have obtained ITI Certificate in relevant trade from an institute recognized/approved by NCVT /DGET.
For further details of educational eligibility criteria, kindly refer Official Notification.
Kindly refer Official Advertisement.
Process of Selection:
The Selection of Eligible Candidates will be processed by NLC India Company as per Apprenticeship Act Rules.
Period of Apprenticeship Training:
The candidates will be appointed as ITI Apprentice for a limited period in NLC India as mentioned below:
For Six Months
- Medical Lab Technician (Pathology) & (Radiology)
For One Year
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)
For Two Years
- Mechanic (Tractor)
The candidate, after appointment as ITI Apprentice, will be paid Monthly Stipend as under:
- PASAA and Medical Lab Technician (Pathology) & (Radiology): Rs.6325/- per month
- Fitter, Turner, Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) and Wireman: Rs.8132/- per month
- Mechanic (Tractor), Plumber, Carpenter: Rs.7229/- (1st Year), Rs.8132/- (2nd Year)
How to Apply Online for NLC ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to official website at www.nlcindia.com.
- Find out CAREER section and select it to go to respective webpage.
- Navigate to Engagement of Trade Apprenticeship Trainees under Apprenticeship Act, 1961-Reg.
- Click on the link to download Official Notification as PDF file.
- Read the whole advertisement thoroughly before applying online.
- Get back to previous page and select Apply Online link to proceed.
- Register yourself with basic details and login with your Email ID and Password.
- Fill up Online Application Form for ITI Apprentice post with necessary personal, educational and other details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as per instructions.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion of filling up all particulars.
- Save and Note down your Application Registration Number and Login Details for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application Form for record and further use.
Online Registration of Application Commences on: 1st March 2017
Online Registration of Application Ends on: 10th March 2017
Last Date for Receipt /Submission of Application Form (hard copy): 15th March 2017
Click Here to Apply Online for NLC ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2017 (LINK Activate on 01.03.2017)
For more information about NLC ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2017 Advertisement issued by Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited for 137 Vacancies of Trade Apprentice Posts, Online Application Form, Age Limit, Educational Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Stipend Details, Process of Selection, Important Dates, Steps to online apply for NLC India Apprentice Recruitment 2017 etc., the candidates must refer Official Notification and visit official website at www.nlcindia.com.