NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 984 Vacancies at www.newindia.co.in. New India Assurance Company Limited has just released an advertisement about Recruitment of Assistant in NIACL 2017 on its official website at www.newindia.co.in. The candidates who have passed Graduate Degree or Equivalent Exam, are eligible to apply for NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2017. The New India Assurance has decided to recruit 984 vacant posts of Assistant in various states of India in 2017. The NIACL Recruitment Board is inviting Online Application from young and educated candidates for Assistant posts.
The interested candidates can apply online for NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2017 via official website at www.newindia.co.in. The New India Assurance Company Limited is going to select eligible candidates after testing their knowledge through Online Preliminary Exam and Online Mains Exam in upcoming months. The candidates will be shortlisted for Document Verification on the basis of their marks in Online Exam. The candidates will have to apply through Online Registration for NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2017 from 6th March 2017.
New India Assurance Assistant Recruitment 2017
The candidates also need to pay Application Fee as described in Official Notification. However, the Application Fee will be different for Unreserved Categories and Reserved Categories. The New India Assurance Company Limited will not consider any Application Form which is filled in incorrectly or submitted without payment of fee. The candidates will have to submit their Application Form for NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2017 on or before 29th March 2017. The Online Application will not be accepted under any circumstances by NIACL after the mentioned closing date.
NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of Organization||New India Assurance Company Limited|
|Name of Recruitment||NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Post||Assistant|
|Number of Posts||984 Vacancies|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Location||As per order of NIACL Board|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode Only|
|Date of Issue of Notification||February 2017|
Category wise Posts:
- SC Category:
- ST Category:
- OBC (Non Creamy Layer) Category:
- Unreserved (UR/General) Category:
As on 30th June 2016, Age of the candidate must be in between 18 years and 30 years for Unreserved Categories.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be given to Reserved Categories candidates as per Government of India Rules.
The candidate must have obtained Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a UGC recognized university.
In addition, the candidate must have enough knowledge of Regional / Native /Local Language of respective state.
For more details on educational eligibility criteria, kindly refer Official Notification.
The candidates have to pay Application Fee plus Intimation Charges as mentioned in Official Notification by New India Assurance.
However, the candidates of Reserved Categories (i.e. SC, ST and PWD/PH) need to pay Intimation Charges Only.
Once the Application Fee is paid, it will NOT be refunded under any circumstances.
Process of Selection:
The NIACL Selection Board is going to recruit the candidates for Assistant position on the basis of their performance in following tests:
- Online Preliminary Exam (Tier I)
- Online Mains Exam (Tier II)
- Document Verification and Final Selection
After appointment as Assistant in New India Assurance, the candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale from Rs.14435-840(1)-15275-915(2)-17105-1030(5)-22255-1195(2)-24645-1455(3)-29010-1510(2)-32030-1610(5)-40080/-.
For more details on Pay Scale & Initial Emoluments, please refer Official Notification.
How to Apply Online for NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to official website at www.newindia.co.in.
- Find out Recruitment or Career section and select it.
- Navigate to NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2017 for 984 Posts.
- Click on Advertisement link to download the same as PDF file.
- Read the whole Official Notification carefully to know all recruitment rules.
- Get back to recruitment page and select Online Application link to proceed.
- Fill up the Application Form for Assistant post with necessary personal, educational and other particulars.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as mentioned.
- Pay the Application Fee with Intimation Charges Online and print E-Receipt as proof of Fee Payment.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion of filling up all the details.
- Save and Note down your Application Registration Number and Password (if any) for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application Form (after online submission) for record and further use.
Commencement of Online Application: 6th March 2017
Online Registration of Application Closes on: 29th March 2017
Online Payment of Fee Available: from 6th March to 29th March 2017
Tentative Date of Online Preliminary Exam (Tier I): 22nd & 23rd April 2017
Tentative Date of Online Mains Exam (Tier II): 23rd May 2017
For more information about NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2017 Notification issued by New India Assurance Company Limited for 984 Vacancies of Assistant Posts in different states of India, Online Application Form, Age Limit, Educational Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates, Steps to online apply for New India Assurance Assistant Recruitment 2017 etc., the candidates should refer Official Notification and visit NIACL official website www.newindia.co.in.