Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2016-17 Application Form for 259 Graduate, Technician and Trade Apprentice Vacancy at www.mumbaiport.gov.in :
The Mumbai Port Trust has released an advertisement about Recruitment of Graduate, Technician and Trade Apprentice Posts on its official website at www.mumbaiport.gov.in. The candidates who have necessary degree and qualification, are eligible to apply for Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2016-17. The interested candidates are required to apply through Offline Application system only, because the Mumbai Port Trust will not accept Application Form by any other mode. The Mumbai Port Trust will appoint candidates for 01 year apprenticeship on completion of recruitment procedure.
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2016-17
The candidates should download Prescribed Application Form for Graduate Apprentice, Technical/Trade Apprentice and Programming & System Administration Assistant by visiting official website at www.mumbaiport.gov.in. The Mumbai Port Trust will select Application Form up to 20th January 2017. The candidates will be appointed under Apprentices Act 1961 on the basis of their academic marks including technical qualification. The Prescribed Application Form, after filled in with all particulars, should be submitted or sent to Mumbai Port Trust Address on or before the closing date i.e. 20.01.2017.
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2016-17 Job Details
Name of Organization:
Mumbai Port Trust
Name of Recruitment:
Mumbai Port Trust Apprentice Recruitment 2016-17
Name of Posts and Number of Posts:
- Graduate Mechanical: 02 posts
- Graduate Electrical: 03 posts
- Diploma Mechanical: 03 posts
- Diploma Electrical: 03 posts
- Programming and System Administration Assistant (PASAA): 248 posts
Total Number of Posts: 259 Vacancies
It is Apprenticeship in a government establishment.
The candidate will have to work at the place as per order of Selection Board at the time of appointment.
The applicant will be appointed under Apprenticeship for the period of One Year Only.
The Minimum Age of candidate must be at least 14 years.
Upper Age Limit details are given below_
- Graduate/Technician Apprentice: NO LIMIT
- Trade Apprentice: 21 years
The Age Limit is to be calculated as on 1st March 2017.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit is applicable to Reserved Categories candidates as per Government Norms.
The candidate must have passed necessary qualification from a government recognized board or university or institute as under_
Bachelor’s Degree (Graduation) in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering/Technology.
Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering/Technology.
10th Standard plus ITI (National Trade Certificate Examination) in trade of Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA).
For more details, please refer Official Notification.
The candidate will have to pay Rs.20/- as Cost of Application Form.
The Cost of Application can be paid through Pay Order, Banker’s Cheque, Demand Draft (DD) and also through NEFT (online).
Process of Selection:
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their academic merits/marks in Graduation, Diploma and 10th Class, ITI Certificate Course etc.
After appointment by Mumbai Port Trust, the candidate will be paid Stipend as follows_
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs.4984/- per month
- Technician Apprentice: Rs.3542/- per month
- Trade Apprentice: Rs.7741/- per month
Merit List and Verification of Documents:
Mumbai Port Trust Apprentice Merit List (as Merit List 01, 02, 03) will be published on 5th February 2017. The candidates will be called up for Document Verification based on their status in Merit List. Further details are given below_
- Merit List 01: 8th to 9th February 2017
- Merit List: 02: 11th to 12th February 2017
- Merit List 03: 14th to 15th February 2017
How to Apply Offline for Mumbai Port Trust Apprentice Recruitment 2016-17:
- Log on to official website at www.mumbaiport.gov.in.
- Find out Recruitment of Graduate, Technician and Trade Apprentice in the year 2016-17 under Apprentices Act 1961.
- Download the Official Notification and download it as PDF.
- Go through the Advertisement/Notification and get back to homepage.
- Download Prescribed Application Form for Graduate/Technician Apprentice or Trade Apprentice post.
- Take printout of Application Form and fill it up with required details.
- Attach self attested copies of necessary documents and certificates with Application Form.
- Pay the Cost of Application through Online or Offline Payment method as mentioned in Official Notification.
- Send or Submit the Application Form together with enclosure to Mumbai Port Address as given below:
Apprentice Training Centre,
First Floor, Mb.P.T. Workshop,
Mazgaon (East), Mumbai – 400 010.
Starting Date to Download Prescribed Application Form: 13th December 2016
Closing Date to Download Prescribed Application Form: 13th January 2017
Last Date for Submission/Receipt of Application Form: 20th January 2017
For more information about Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2016-17 Notification released for 259 vacant posts of Graduate, Technician and Trade Apprentice, Offline Application Form and Process, Age & Eligibility Criteria, Process of Selection, Stipend, Important Dates etc., the candidates are advised to visit the official website at www.mumbaiport.gov.in.