Get Latest Details about MPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification 300 Excise Sub Inspector Vacancies, Apply Online at www.mpsc.gov.in :
Maharashtra Public Service Commission has recently issued an advertisement about MPSC Recruitment 2017 for Excise Sub Inspector job on MPSC official website. The candidates who live in Maharashtra State and have obtained required degree or qualification, are eligible to apply against MPSC ESI Recruitment 2017. The Government of Maharashtra is inviting Online Application from young and enthusiastic candidates to fill up 300 vacant posts of Excise Sub Inspector in different parts of Maharashtra in 2017.
MPSC Recruitment 2017
The candidates who are applying for MPSC Excise SI Recruitment 2017, are required to go through Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Further Process in upcoming time. The interested candidates need to apply online for MPSC Excise Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017 via official web portal at www.mpsc.gov.in. The Online Registration of Application has been started on 13th January 2017 and the same will be closed on 2nd February 2017.
MPSC Excise SI Recruitment 2017
The candidates have to pay Exam Fee in order to complete Application Submission Process for Excise Sub Inspector post. The Exam Fee is Rs.373/- for Unreserved Categories, Rs.273/- for Reserved Categories and Rs.23/- for Ex-Serviceman. The candidates can pay their Exam Fee by Online Payment System. The Fee can also be paid through Challan at SBI Bank. In case of Fee Payment by Challan, the candidates will have to deposit the Exam Fee before 3rd February 2017. The candidates will have to apply for ESI post within prescribed time limit i.e. on or before 02.02.2017.
MPSC Excise Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017
|Name of Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Name of Recruitment||MPSC Excise Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Post||Excise Sub Inspector (ESI)|
|Number of Posts||300 Posts|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Place||Anywhere in Maharashtra State|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode Only|
|Online Application Portal||mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in|
|Notification Release Date||13th January 2017|
Category wise Vacancy Details:
- General Category: 150 posts
- OBC Category: 53 posts
- SBC Category: 06 posts
- SC Category: 37 posts
- ST Category: 21 posts
- VJ (A) Category: 09 posts
- NT-B Category: 08 posts
- NT-C Category: 10 posts
- NT-D Category: 06 posts
As on 1st May 2017, Age of the candidate must be at least 18 years and not more than 38 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit is to be given to Reserved Categories candidates as per Government of Maharashtra Rules.
The candidate must have passed Graduation (Bachelor’s Degree) in respective discipline from a government recognized university.
The Knowledge of Marathi Language is essential for this job.
Exam Fee and Payment Method:
The candidate must pay Exam Fee as under_
- Rs.373/- for Unreserved Categories
- Rs.273/- for Reserved Categories of Maharashtra State
- Rs.23/- for Ex-Serviceman
The Exam Fee can be paid through Offline Payment (Bank Challan) OR Online Payment (Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card).
Once the Exam Fee is paid, will NOT be refunded in any circumstances.
Process of Selection:
The Maharashtra PSC will select eligible candidates based on their performance in following stages_
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Final Selection i.e. Interview, Document Verification, Final Selection etc.
After appointment as Excise Sub Inspector, the candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale from Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.3500/- per month.
How to Apply Online for MPSC Excise Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to official website at www.mpsc.gov.in.
- Find and Navigate to Competitive Examination section.
- Select Advertisements/Notifications tab to go to relevant webpage.
- Click on Download link to view Official Notification as PDF.
- Read Complete Advertisement carefully to know all recruitment rules.
- Click on Online Application link to proceed to Registration Page.
- Then select New user registration link to begin.
- Fill up your Online Application Form with required personal, educational and other details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as per instructions.
- Pay the Exam Fee by Online or Offline Payment Method.
- Print E-Receipt in case your have paid the Exam Fee by Online Payment Gateway.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion of filling up.
- Save your Application Registration Number, User Name and Password for future reference.
- Take printout of Application Form for record and further use.
Commencement of Online Application: 13th January 2017
Closing Date for Online Application: 2nd February 2017
Exam Fee Online Payment Available: 13th January to 2nd February 2017
Last Date to pay Exam Fee at SBI Bank: 3rd February 2017
Date of conduct of Preliminary Exam: 28th May 2017
Date of conduct of Main Exam: 24th September 2017
For more information about MPSC Excise Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017 Notification released by Maharashtra Public Service Commission for 300 Vacancies of Excise SI Posts, Online Application Form, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Exam Fee, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates, Steps to Register Online for MPSC ESI Recruitment 2017 etc., the candidates should visit official website at www.mpsc.gov.in OR mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in.