MPSC Recruitment 2016-17 Apply Online for 181 Sales Tax Inspector Vacancy at www.mpsc.gov.in :
Maharashtra Public Service Commission has recently issued an advertisement about MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Recruitment 2016 for 181 Posts on its official website at www.mpsc.gov.in. The candidates who have Graduate Degree in respective discipline, are eligible to apply for Maharashtra PSC Sales Tax Inspector Recruitment 2016. The Government of Maharashtra is going to appoint young and enthusiastic candidates as Sales Tax Inspector in Group B Category after testing their knowledge and efficiency through Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Interview.
MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Recruitment 2016
The candidates who wish to apply against MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Recruitment Advertisement 52-2016, can submit through Online Application method via official web portal at mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in. The Online Registration is available from 3rd November to 23rd November 2016. The candidates are required to deposit Application Exam Fee of Rs.373/- or Rs.273/- at SBI Bank on or before 24th November 2016. The Maharashtra Public Service Commission will NOT accept any Application after the mentioned deadline i.e. 23.11.2016.
MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Recruitment 2016-17 Details
Name of Organization:
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
Name of Recruitment:
MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Recruitment 2016
Name of Posts:
Sales Tax Inspector (STI) in Group B
Number of Posts
The candidate will have to work as Sales Tax Inspector at any place of Maharashtra, as per instructions of MPSC Recruitment Department at the time of appointment.
Department to work:
The candidate needs to perform duty as Sales Tax Inspector in Sales Tax Department of Maharashtra State.
As on 1st February 2017, the Age of candidate must be in between 18 years and 38 years.
The candidates of Reserved Categories (living in Maharashtra) will get Relaxation in Upper Age Limit as per State Government Rules.
The candidates who live out of Maharashtra, are NOT eligible to get any Relaxation Benefit irrespective of their caste/category/community.
The candidate must have obtained Graduate Degree or Equivalent from a government recognized university.
In addition, the candidate must have appropriate knowledge of reading, writing and speaking Marathi language.
For further details, please refer Official Notification.
The candidates have to pay the Application Exam Fee as follows_
- Rs.373/- for Unreserved Categories
- Rs.273/- for Reserved Categories
The Fee should be deposited through Challan at any branch of State Bank of India.
Application Fee once paid, can NOT be refunded in any circumstances.
Process of Selection:
The Maharashtra PSC will select the candidates on the basis of their performance in following stages of selection_
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Interview and Document Verification
For more details on Selection Procedure, kindly refer Official Notification.
After appointment as Sales Tax Inspector (Group B), the candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale from Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4300/- per month.
How to Apply Online for MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Recruitment 2016-17:
- Log on to official website at www.mpsc.gov.in.
- Find out Competitive Examination section and select Advertisements/Notifications tab.
- Navigate to 52-2016 Sales Tax Inspector Preliminary Examination 2016.
- Download the Official Notification as PDF file and read it carefully to know rules of Recruitment Process.
- Visit Online Application Portal at mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in.
- Click on New Registration tab if you do not have a registered Login ID in MPSC.
- Register yourself and login with your User Name and Password.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with your personal, educational and other details as asked.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as per instructions.
- Submit the Application Form on completion of filling up all the details.
- Save and note down your User Name, Password and Registration Number for future reference.
- Take printout of Application Form and Bank Challan for record and more use.
- Deposit the Application Exam Fee by Cash at any branch of SBI Bank.
Date of Issue of Notification: 3rd November 2016
Commencement of Online Application: 3rd November 2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 23rd November 2016 (till 11:59pm)
Last Date to Pay Application Exam Fee (at SBI Bank): 24th November 2016 (till Banking Hours)
Tentative Date of MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Preliminary Exam: 29th January 2017
For more information about MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Recruitment 2016 Notification released by Maharashtra Public Service Commission for 181 Vacancies of Sales Tax Inspector in Sales Tax Department, Online Application Form & filling up process, Age Criteria, Educational Eligibility Details, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates etc., the candidates need to open the official website at www.mpsc.gov.in OR mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in.