MPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 188 Vacancies at mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in :
Maharashtra Public Service Commission has recently published an advertisement about MPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2017 on its official website at www.mpsc.gov.in. The candidates who have passed Diploma in Automobile or Mechanical Engineering discipline, are eligible to apply against MPSC AMVI Recruitment Advertisement 2017. The Maharashtra Public Service Commission is calling up Online Application from young, educated and enthusiastic candidates for filling up 188 vacant posts of Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector in government departments in 2017.
MPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2017
The Maharashtra PSC Selection Board is going to appoint deserving candidates as Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector post through Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam and Further Procedure in upcoming months. The interested candidates can apply online for MPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2017 via official web portal at mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in from 30th January 2017. The candidates have to apply by online mode only, the Maharashtra Public Service Commission will not accept the Application Form by any other mode. The candidates are required to complete Application Registration and Submission Process on pr before 19th February 2017.
MPSC AMVI Recruitment 2017
The candidates who wish to apply for this recruitment, need to pay Exam Fee together with and after online submission of application. The Exam Fee is Rs.373/- for Unreserved Category, Rs.273/- for Reserved Categories and Rs.23/- for Ex-Serviceman. The candidates must keep in mind that MPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Preliminary Exam 2017 is all set to be conducted on 30th April 2017, while the Mains Exam is to be held on 6th August 2017. The Maharashtra PSC will straightaway Reject the Application Form which are not filled in as per guidelines or the Exam Fee is not paid by the candidate.
MPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2017
|Name of Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Name of Recruitment||MPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Post||Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector (Group C)|
|Number of Posts||188 Posts|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Location||Anywhere in Maharashtra State|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode Only|
|Online Application Portal||mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in|
|Date of Issue of Notification||January 2017|
As on 1st May 2017, Age of the candidate must be at least 19 years and not more than 38 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable to Reserved Categories candidates as per Government of Maharashtra Rules.
The candidate must have passed 10th Class (SSC) Examination from a government recognized board.
In addition, the candidate must have passed Certificate Course/Diploma in Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering from a government recognized university/institute.
For more details, please refer Official Notification.
The candidate must pay Exam Fee as under_
- Unreserved Category: Rs.373/-
- Reserved Categories: Rs.273/-
- Ex-Serviceman: Rs.23/-
The Exam Fee once paid, can not be refunded under any circumstances.
Process of Selection:
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in following stages_
- Preliminary Exam [30th APRIL 2017]
- Mains Exam [6th AUGUST 2017]
- Final Selection (Document Verification, Interview etc.)
The candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale from Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4300/- per month.
How to Apply Online for MPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to official website at www.mpsc.gov.in.
- Find out Competitive Examination section and select Advertisements/Notifications tab.
- Navigate to 02-2017-Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Preliminary Examination-2017.
- Click on Download link to save the Official Notification as PDF file.
- Go through whole advertisement to know all recruitment norms.
- Log on to official portal at mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in.
- Select New Registration tab to begin.
- Register yourself and fill up Online Application Form with necessary personal, educational and communication details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as per instructions.
- Pay the Exam Fee by Online Payment Method or through Challan at SBI Bank.
- Print E-Receipt as proof in case you have paid the Fee by Online Mode.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion of filling up all particulars.
- Save your Application ID, User Name and Password for future reference.
- Take printout of Application Form for record and further use.
This registration is valid up to Preliminary Exam only, the candidates who will qualify in Prelims Exam, will have to register again for Mains Exam as notified by Maharashtra Public Service Commission in future.
Commencement of Online Application: 30th January 2017
Closing Date for Online Application: 19th February 2017
Last Date for Online Payment of Fee: 19th February 2017
Last Date for Deposit of Fee at SBI Bank: 20th February 2017
For more information about MPSC AMVI Recruitment 2017 Notification released by Maharashtra Public Service Commission for 188 vacancies of Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector posts, Online Application Form, Age Criteria, Educational Eligibility, Exam Fee, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates, Steps to apply online for MPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2017 etc., the candidates need to view Official Notification and visit official website at www.mpsc.gov.in and mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in.