MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 573 Line Attendant Vacancy at www.mponline.gov.in :
The Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited has just released an advertisement about MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Recruitment 2016 on its official website at www.mpwz.co.in. The MPPKVVCL Selection Board wants to appoint 573 empty posts of Line Attendant on contractual basis at Indore section in Western Zone of Madhya Pradesh in 2016.
MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Recruitment 2016
The MPPKVVCL Recruitment Board is inviting Online Application from 10th Class passed candidates having ITI Certificate qualified for MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Recruitment 2016. The Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited wants to appoint young and dynamic candidates for filling up 573 vacant posts Line Attendant on 03 Years Contract Basis. The interested and eligible candidates can apply through Online Application Mode for MPPKVVCL Line Attendant (LA) Recruitment 2016 via official web portal at www.mponline.gov.in. The Online Registration is available from 1st September to 20th September 2016.
MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2016
The MPPKVVCL Selection Board will appoint the candidates based on their performance in Online Written Exam and Physical Test. Moreover, the company will also take Medical Examination and Document Verification before issuing Appointment Letter to any candidate. This job requires physical hard work, therefore Physical Fitness is must for Line Attendant post for all candidates. The candidates who have enough efficiency and fitness, only those should apply for MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Recruitment 2016 through official portal at www.mponline.gov.in.
MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Recruitment 2016 Apply for 573 Vacant at www.mponline.gov.in
Name of Organization:
Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL), Government of Madhya Pradesh
Name of Recruitment:
MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Recruitment 2016
Name of Post and Number of Posts:
Line Attendant: 573 Posts
Category wise Vacancy Details:
General Vacancies – 531 Posts
- Unreserved: 258 posts
- ST: 148 posts
- SC: 76 posts
- OBC: 49 posts
Vacancies Reserved for Ex-Serviceman – 42 Posts
- Unreserved: 21 posts
- ST: 08 posts
- SC: 07 posts
- OBC: 06 posts
Type of Recruitment:
The Recruitment of Line Attendant is on contractual basis.
Period of Contract:
The candidate will be appointed for the contract period maximum of Three (03) Years only. On completion of contract period, the appointment will be automatically dismissed.
The company will end candidature of applicant if he/she reaches to Age of 60 Years before completion of 03 Years Contract Period.
Indore (Western Zone of MP)
Department to Work:
MP Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited
As on 1st January 2016, the Age of the candidate must be in between 18 years and 40 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable to Reserved Categories candidates of MP as per Government of Madhya Pradesh Rules.
The term Reserved Categories include SC, ST, OBC and Other Reserved/Minority Castes and Communities.
The candidate must have passed at least 10th Class (Matriculation) Examination from a government recognized board.
Moreover, the candidate must have obtained Certificate/Qualification in Wireman or Lineman or Electrician (Electrical) from an ITI recognized by SCVT/NCVT.
For further details, kindly refer Official Notification.
The candidate must be Resident of Madhya Pradesh State to apply against MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Recruitment 2016.
The Unreserved and OBC Categories candidates must pay Rs.1000/- as Fee.
While SC and ST Categories candidates need to pay Rs.800/- as Fee.
The Application Fee can be paid by Cash at any MPOnline Kiosk Centre.
Process of Selection:
The candidate will be selected for Line Attendant post after evaluation of his/her talent/skills in following stages of recruitment_
- Online Written Exam
- Issue of List of Candidates Eligible for PMT/PST
- Physical Measurement/Standard Test and Document Verification
- Issue of Merit List (Selection List)
- Medical Examination
For more details on Selection Process, please refer Official Notification.
Pay Scale/Salary Details:
After appointment as Line Attendant in MPPKVVCL_
In First Year of Service, the candidate will be paid Rs.14000/- per month as Salary. Moreover, the company will give increment in Fixed Salary as per Rules 2016.
How to Apply Online for MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to official website at www.mpwz.co.in.
- Navigate to Latest Announcements head and select Advert. for Recruitment of LA (Contract) 2016-17.
- Click on Advertisement Document to download the Official Notification as PDF file.
- Read the Complete Official Advertisement/Notification carefully to know everything about this recruitment.
- Visit the official portal at www.mponline.gov.in.
- Find out Citizen Services and select Applications tab.
- Search Mpkvv and select it to reach respective webpage.
- Click on MPKVV INDORE to proceed to Indore Section Page.
- Then click on Instruction link to download the Important Instructions & Rules.
- Get back to MPKVV INDORE page and click on Apply Online.
- Fill up the Online Application Form for Line Attendant post with your personal and educational details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as per instructions.
- Pay the Application Fee through MPOnline Kiosk or any other mode which is convenient to you.
- Complete the rest of formalities and submit the Application Form on completion of filling up.
- Save and note down your Application Number for future reference.
- Take printout of Application Form for record and further use.
- Keep the print of Application and Fee Receipt for proof of Registration and Fee Payment.
Date of Issue of Notification/Advertisement: 27th August 2016
Commencement of Online Application: 1st September 2016
Closure of Online Application Submission: 20th September 2016 (till Midnight)
Date of Issue of Admit Card for Online Exam: From 3rd October 2016
Date of Conduct of Online Written Exam: 23rd October 2016
Period for filing Objections against Question Paper: Up to 03 Days from 24th October 2016
Result of Online Written Exam will be Declared: 13th November 2016
For more information about MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Recruitment 2016 Notification Advertisement Released by Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited for 573 Vacant Posts of Line Attendant, Online Application Process, Age Criteria, Educational Eligibility Details, Application Fee, Pay Scale/Salaries, Process of Selection, Contract Period, Online Written Exam Schedule, Syllabus, Test Structure, Important Dates etc., the candidates must refer the official website at www.mpwz.co.in and at www.mponline.gov.in.