MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 502 Line Attendant Vacancy at www.mpez.co.in :
Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited has released an advertisement about MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2016-17 for Line Attendant Posts on its official website at www.mpez.co.in. The candidates who wish to get a government job in Madhya Pradesh, should apply online for MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Recruitment 2016-17. The Madhya Pradesh Eastern Zone Electricity Company is inviting Online Application from young, educated and enthusiastic candidates to fill up 502 vacant posts of Line Attendant in 2017.
MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2017
The candidates must possess 10th Class and ITI Qualification in order to apply against this recruitment advertisement. The Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited will appoint the deserving candidates as Line Attendant through Written Exam, Physical Tests, Medical Exam and Training in upcoming months. The interested candidates can apply through Online Registration Mode for MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Recruitment 2016-17 via official web portal at www.mpez.co.in. The Submission of Online Application is available from 20th December 2016 to 4th January 2017.
MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2017 Line Attendant Jobs
Name of Organization:
Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL), Government of MP
Name of Recruitment:
MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Recruitment 2016-17
Name of Posts and Vacancy Details:
Line Attendant: 502 Vacancies
Category wise Posts:
All Available Posts
- Unreserved Category: 217 posts
- ST Category: 168 posts
- SC Category: 70 posts
- OBC Category: 47 posts
Posts Reserved for Ex-Serviceman
- Unreserved Category: 44 posts
- ST Category: 33 posts
- SC Category: 14 posts
- OBC Category: 09 posts
Anywhere in Madhya Pradesh, as per instructions of MPPKVVCL Selection Board at the time of appointment.
The Age of candidate, as on 30th June 2016, must be at least 18 years and not more than 40 years.
The candidates of Reserved Categories will be given Upper Age Relaxation Benefit as per Madhya Pradesh Government Rules.
The candidate must have passed 10th Standard (Matriculation) and ITI Certificate in Electrician/Lineman/Wireman from a government recognized board or institute.
The ITI qualification is not required for candidates having Diploma or Degree in respective subject/discipline.
For more details, kindly refer Official Notification.
The Application Fee is to be paid as follows_
Unreserved and OBC Categories: Rs.1000/- Only
SC and ST Categories: Rs.800/- Only
The Fee must be paid by MPOnline Kiosk and Fee once paid, can NOT be refunded in any circumstances.
Process of Selection:
The candidates will be selected for Line Attendant job on the basis of their performance in following stages_
- Online Written Test
- Physical Measurement Test and Document Verification
- Medical Exam
- Final Selection
The candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale/Salary of Rs.12000/- per month.
For more details, please refer Official Notification.
How to Apply Online for MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to official website at www.mpez.co.in.
- Find out Latest Results and Opening.
- Navigate to Advertisement of Line Attendant (Contract) Batch 2016-17.
- Download the Official Notification as PDF file and go through all important details.
- Get back to homepage and click on Apply Online for Line Attendant (Contract) Batch 2016-17.
- Download Instructions and read them carefully to know Application Process.
- Click on Apply Online link to begin.
- Fill up your Application Form (online) with necessary personal and educational details.
- Pay the Application Fee and Processing Charges through MPOnline Kiosk.
- Print E-Receipt after successful payment of Fee.
- Upload your recent passport size color photograph and signature images as asked.
- Submit the Application Form online as all particulars are entered properly.
- Save your Registration ID/Number and Password for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application Form for record and further use.
- Starting Date for Online Application: 20th December 2016
- Closing Date for Online Application: 4th January 2017
- Releasing of Admit Card for Exam: 10th January 2017
- Conduct of Online Written Exam: 15th January 2017
- Period to Raise Objections against Question Paper: from 17th to 21st January 2017
- Date of Declaration of Online Exam Result: 10th February 2017
For more information about MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2016-17 Notification issued for 502 Vacancies of Line Attendant Posts by Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited, Online Application Process, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates etc., the candidates must checkout Official Notification and visit official website at www.mpez.co.in.