MP Vyapam Combined Group 4 Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 4041 Assistant Grade 3, Steno-Typist, DEO and Revenue Inspector Vacancy at www.vyapam.nic.in :
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has just released a Notification about MP Vyapam Combined Group 4 Recruitment 2016 on its official website at www.vyapam.nic.in. The candidates who have qualification of Intermediate (Higher Secondary) plus ITI Certificate, are eligible to apply online for MP Combined Group 4 Recruitment Test 2016. The Madhya Pradesh Vyapam is inviting Online Application from young and enthusiastic candidates for filling up 4041 vacant posts of Assistant Grade 3, Stenographer, Assistant Revenue Inspector, Steno-Typist, DEO and many other posts in 2016-2017.
MP Combined Group 4 Recruitment 2016
The MP Vyapam is going to select eligible candidates under Group 4 Recruitment based on their performance in Written Exam, followed by Document Verification and Final Selection. The interested candidates can apply through Online Application for MP Combined Group 4 Recruitment 2016 via official web portal at www.mponline.gov.in from 7th November 2016. The MP Professional Examination Board will accept Online Application Form up to 21st November 2016. The concerned candidates are suggested to submit their Application before the mentioned Closing Date.
MP Vyapam Combined Group 4 Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of Board/Organization:
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB, MP Vyapam)
Name of Recruitment:
MP Combined Group 4 Recruitment 2016
Name of Posts and Vacancy Details:
- Steno-Typist: 319 posts
- Assistant Grade 3: 2460 posts
- Stenographer: 218 posts
- Computer Operator: 08 posts
- Data Entry Operator: 09 posts
- Tracer: 67 posts
- Store Keeper: 06 posts
- IT Operator: 27 posts
- Electrician: 13 posts
- Technical Assistant: 01 post
- Carpenter: 02 posts
- Record Clerk: 28 posts
- Coding Clerk: 04 posts
- A.P.C.D: 49 posts
- Leading Fireman: 06 posts
- Assistant Revenue Inspector: 328 posts
- Junior Accountant: 34 posts
- Photocopy Machine Operator: 01 post
- Keeper: 137 posts
- Up Swachhta Paryavekshak: 292 posts
- Surveyor: 01 post
- D.T.P. Operator: 04 posts
- Junior Supervisor: 19 posts
- Filled Assistant: 07 posts
- Molder: 01 post
Total Number of Posts: 4041 Vacancies
The candidate can be posted at Anywhere in Madhya Pradesh State, as per instructions of MP Vyapam at the time of appointment.
As on 1st January of Current Year, the Age of candidate must not be less than 18 years and must be lower than 40 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable to Reserved Categories candidates of MP as per Government Norms.
The candidate must have passed Intermediate (10+2/Higher Secondary) Exam from a government recognized board/council.
The candidate should possess ITI Certificate in relevant trade for technical posts and (Computer Proficiency Certification Text) CPCT Score Card for DEO, Assistant Grade 3, Steno-Typist and relevant posts.
For post wise qualification details, please refer Official Notification.
Application Fee (Compulsory for All):
The candidate must pay Rs.70/- as Application Fee Charges while applying through MP Online Kiosk.
The candidate who does not apply through MP Online Kiosk, needs to pay Rs.40/- as Application Fee Charges.
The Exam Fee should be paid by the candidate as under_
Unreserved Categories: Rs.500/-
SC, ST, OBC, PWD Categories of MP: Rs.250/-
Direct Recruitment Backlog Posts: NO FEE
Special Scheduled Tribes of Baiga, Sahariya, Bharia: NO FEE
Process of Selection:
The candidate will be selected on the basis of his/her performance in Written Exam and Document Verification.
The MP Vyapam may organize Typing Test/Skill Test for relevant posts after completion of Written Exam.
The candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale as follows_
- From Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.3200/2800/2400/2100/1900/- per month
- From Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.3600/- per month
How to Apply Online for MP Combined Group 4 Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to official website at www.vyapam.nic.in.
- Find and Select Rule Book under Combined Group 4 (Sub Grade 3) Stenographer, Steno-Typist, Data Entry Operator and IT Operator Recruitment Test 2016.
- Read the Complete Notification carefully to know all the details about Group 4 Recruitment Procedure.
- Return to homepage and select the Recruitment Test link to go to Online Application Portal.
- Click on Apply link under Combined Group 4 heading.
- Read the Instructions and click on Continue button.
- Register your Profile and get back to Application Page again.
- Enter your Registration Number & Date of Birth and proceed to Next Page.
- Fill up Online Application Form with required details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images.
- Pay Application Charges and Exam Fee as per instructions.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion of filling up all the details.
- Save and Note down your Application Registration Number for future reference.
- Take printout of Application Form for record and further use.
Starting Date for Online Application: 7th November 2016
Closing Date for Online Application: 21st November 2016
Tentative Date of Combined Group 4 Exam: 18th December 2016
For more information about MP Vyapam Combined Group 4 Recruitment 2016 Notification released by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board for 4041 Vacancies of Assistant Grade 3, Steno-Typist, Stenographer, Assistant Revenue Inspector and DEO Posts, Online Application Process, Age Limit, Educational Eligibility, Application Fee, Exam Fee, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates etc., the candidates need to log on to official website at www.vyapam.nic.in.