Ministry of Finance India Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 24564 Vacancies of Inspector Posts at www.finmin.nic.in OR www.ssc.nic.in :
The Staff Selection Commission has just released an advertisement about Ministry of Finance India Recruitment 2017. The Government of India wants to recruit 24564 vacancies of Inspector in Central Excise, Preventive Officer and Examiner categories in 2017. The SSC MOF Inspector Recruitment Notification 2017 has been released by respective authorities on official website at www.finmin.nic.in. The candidates who meet all educational and other eligibility criteria mentioned by Bharti Board, are eligible to apply for Ministry of Finance Inspector Recruitment 2017.
Ministry of Finance Inspector Recruitment 2017
The Ministry of Finance is calling up Online Application from young and enthusiastic candidates for filling up 19999 posts of Central Excise Inspector, 2970 posts of Preventive Officer and 1595 posts of Examiner in upcoming months. The interested candidates can apply online or offline for Ministry of Finance Inspector Recruitment 2017 through official website portal at www.finmin.nic.in or www.ssc.nic.in. The Registration of Application Form for MOF Recruitment will start in a short time.
SSC Ministry of Finance India Recruitment 2017
The candidates will be selected through Computer Proficiency Test, followed by Physical Standard Test and Physical Efficiency Test in 2017. The Computer Test will be conducted by Staff Selection Commission at many exam centres across India. Original Documents & Certificates will also be verified at the time of Final Selection. The candidates are advised to apply online for Ministry of Finance Inspector Recruitment 2017 within prescribed time limit otherwise the official authority will not accept their Application Form.
Ministry of Finance India Recruitment 2017
Name of Organization:
Ministry of Finance, Government of India
Staff Selection Commission
Name of Recruitment:
Ministry of Finance Inspector Recruitment 2017
Name of Posts and Number of Vacancies:
- Inspector (Central Excise): 19999 posts
- Inspector (Preventive Officer): 2970 posts
- Inspector (Examiner): 1595 posts
Total Number of Posts: 24564 Vacancies
Classification of Posts:
General Central Service, Group B, Non Gazetted, Non Ministerial.
The candidates will have to work at any place as per order of Ministry of Finance Selection Board at the time of Final Appointment.
The Age of candidate must not be more than 30 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit is applicable to Reserved Categories candidates as per Government of India Rules.
The candidate must have passed Degree from a recognized university or institute.
For more details on qualifications, please refer Official Notification.
Not Mentioned, kindly refer Official Notification.
Process of Selection:
The candidates will be appointed based on their performance in following stages_
- Computer Proficiency Test (CPT)
- Physical Standard Test and Physical Efficiency Test (PST & PET)
- Document Verification
The candidate will be paid under Level 7 Pay Scale from Rs.44900/- to Rs.142400/- per month.
How to Apply Online for Ministry of Finance Inspector Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to official website at www.finmin.nic.in OR www.ssc.nic.in.
- Find out Ministry of Finance Inspector Recruitment 2017 for 24564 posts.
- Click on Advertisement link to view Official Notification as PDF.
- Go through whole advertisement carefully to know all recruitment rules.
- Get back to previous page and check out How to Apply Instructions.
- Return to home page and select Apply Online link to proceed.
- Register yourself with basic details and fill up Online Application Form as per instructions.
- Enter your personal, educational and other details where asked to provide.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo and Signature images as mentioned.
- Pay the Application Fee by Online/Offline Payment Method.
- Print E-Receipt after successful payment of fee (if the fee is paid online).
- Submit the Application Form online as it is completely filled up.
- Save your Application Number and Password (if any) for future reference.
- Take printout of Application for record and more use.
Commencement of Online Application: to be Announce Shortly
Closure of Online Application: Declare Shortly
Tentative Date of Computer Proficiency Test (CPT): 2017
Online Application Links
For more information about Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2017 Advertisement declared by Staff Selection Commission, Government of India for 24564 vacancies of Inspector of Central Excise, Preventive Officer and Examiner posts, Online Application Portal, Age Criteria, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates etc., the candidates have to visit official website at www.ssc.nic.in OR www.finmin.nic.in.