Military Nursing Service MNS Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for SSC Officer Vacancies at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in :
Indian Army, Military Nursing Service has released an advertisement about MNS SSC Officer Recruitment 2016 on its official website at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. The candidates who have Nursing Degree at Graduate or Post Graduate level, are eligible to apply online for MNS Short Service Commissioned Officer Recruitment 2016. Interested and eligible applicants can submit their Application through Online Registration in between 18th July 2016 and 3rd August 2016.
MNS SSC Officer Recruitment 2016 @joinindianarmy.nic.in
The Military Nursing Service, Indian Army invites Online Application from young and qualified candidates for filling up various vacant posts of SSC Officer in 2016. The interested and eligible applicants can submit their Application through Online Registration on official website at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. The candidates will have to apply within prescribed time limit as the Military Nursing Service will NOT accept any application after the closing date.
Military Nursing Service Recruitment 2016
The candidates who are applying for Recruitment of Short Service Commissioned Officer in Military Nursing Service of Indian Army, will have to go through Written Exam and Interview. The Indian Army Recruitment Board will conduct Medical Examination together with Interview Programme. The Military Nursing Service will Reject the Application Form of any candidate who has not filled up the form properly, not paid the Fee or partly paid the fee or submitted more than one application. The candidates should reach the complete article here and refer Official Notification carefully before applying online for Military Nursing Service SSC Officer Recruitment 2016.
Military Nursing Service Recruitment 2016 SSC Officer Jobs
|Name of Organization||Military Nursing Service (MNS), Indian Army|
|Name of Recruitment:||MNS SSC Officer Recruitment 2016|
|Name of Post||Short Service Commissioned Officer (SSC Officer)|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
The Age of the candidate must be in between 21 years and 35 years as on Last Date of Application. It means the candidate must have birth date in between 2nd August 1981 and 3rd August 1995 (both days inclusive).
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit is applicable to Reserved Categories Candidates i.e. SC, ST etc. as per Indian Army and Government of India Norms.
The candidate must have passed M.Sc Nursing or Post Basic B.Sc Nursing or B.Sc Nursing from a government recognized college or university.
The candidate must have registered herself as Nurse and Midwife at respective State Nursing Council.
For more details, please refer Official Notification.
The Physical Fitness as per Military Standards is must under this recruitment for all the candidates. The Military Nursing Service, Indian Army will execute X-Ray Exam for Chest and USG of Abdomen as part of Fitness Test.
If any candidate who is pregnant at the time of MNS SSC Officer Medical Examination and Joining of Commission, the Medical Board will REJECT such candidate by declaring her Temporarily Medically Unfit.
The candidate, who is Single/Married/Divorcee or otherwise Legally Separated/Widow, can apply for this recruitment.
The candidate must pay Rs.200/- as Application Fee.
The candidate should pay the Application Fee Online via Payment Gateway.
Process of Selection:
The Military Nursing Service Department will select the candidate as SSC Officer through Written Exam, followed by Interview and Medical Examination.
The candidate will have to bring Original Mark Sheets, Certificates and Documents at the time of Interview.
Employability (Service Period):
The candidate will be appointed for the period of 05 Years which extendable up to maximum of 14 Years i.e. 05+05+04 Year Service.
The candidate will be paid Basic Pay Rs.15600/- plus Grade Pay Rs.5400/- plus Military Service Pay Rs.4200/- plus Dearness Allowance and Other Applicable Allowances as per Rules.
The Military Nursing Service will also offer ration, accommodation and allied facilities to the candidate after appointment as SSC Officer in Indian Army.
List of Documents in Original to produce at the time of Interview:
- Matriculation Certificate/School Leaving Certificate (indicating date of birth).
- Valid registration certificate of upgraded PG/Post Basic B.Sc /B.Sc Nursing course.
- PG/Post Basic B.Sc /B Sc Nursing certificate & mark-lists.
- NCC Certificate, if obtained/achieved.
- Character Certificate issued by a Gazetted Officer.
- Proof of Indian Nationality (Nationality/Domicile certificate/Voter ID/Aadhaar Card/Passport/any other proof).
- No objection certificate from the present employer, if employed.
- One self addressed envelope with Rs 40/- postal stamp for speed-post (for Call Letters if selected).
- Copy of release order if previously served in Military Nursing Service.
- In case of change of name, copy of Gazette Notification/any other authority clearly highlighting your new name.
How to Apply Online MNS SSC Officer Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to official website at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Find out Military Nursing Service Recruitment 2016 for Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Officer Posts.
- Click on the Advertisement link to download Official Notification.
- Get back to previous page and select Online Registration link.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with necessary personal and educational details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as per instructions.
- Pay the Application Fee through Online Payment Method.
- Submit the Application Form Online on completion of filling up.
- Save your Application Registration ID/Number and Password (if any) for future reference.
- Take printout of Application Form for record and further use.
Starting Date for Online Application: 18th July 2016
Closing Date for Online Application: 3rd August 2016
Date of Written Test: First/Second Week of September 2016
Declaration of Results for Written Test: Fourth Week of September 2016
Conduct of Interview and Medical Examination: October 2016
The Interview and Medical Exam Place: Delhi, India
For more information about Military Nursing Service Recruitment 2016 Advertisement released by Indian Army for Short Service Commissioned Officer Posts, Online Application Process, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates, Written Test Schedule, Interview Dates etc., the candidates should visit the official website at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in and www.indianarmy.nic.in OR www.indianarmy.gov.in.