Maharashtra Police Constable Recruitment 2017
Maharashtra Police Constable Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 2411 Vacancies at mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in. Maharashtra State Police Recruitment Board has recently released an advertisement about Maharashtra Police Constable Bharti 2017 District wise Notification on its official website. The candidates who live in Maharashtra State and looking for a government job, should not miss this golden chance. The Maharashtra Police Bharti Board is inviting Online Application from Higher Secondary Certificate qualified candidates for filling up 2411 vacant posts of Police Constable in different districts of state in 2017.
Government of Maharashtra is going to appoint young, educated and physically fit candidates of state in Police Department. The Selection of candidates for Police Constable post will be processed through Physical Test, Written Test and Document Verification in upcoming months. The candidates will have to clear Medical Exam before joining their Job as Constable in Maharashtra Police Service. The interested candidates can apply online for Maharashtra Police Constable Recruitment 2017 via official web portal at mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in.
Maharashtra Police Constable Bharti 2017
The Maharashtra Police Department does not give guarantee of job to the candidates who meet all eligibility criteria. Because the Selection Board will prepare Merit List of Candidates based on their marks in Physical Test and Written Exam. The candidates have to submit Online Application for MAHA Police Constable Recruitment 2017 in between 24th February 2017 and 17th March 2017. The Maharashtra State Police Bharti Board will not consider any application which is submitted after the mentioned Closing Date.
Maharashtra Police Constable Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of Organization||Maharashtra State Police Department|
|Name of Recruitment||Maharashtra Police Constable Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Post||Police Constable|
|Number of Vacancies||2411 Posts|
|Job Category||Police Dept, Government Job|
|Job Place||Various Districts of Maharashtra|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode Only|
|Online Application Portalfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Date of issue of Notification||February 2017|
District wise Vacancy Details:
- Raigad: 106 posts
- Chandrapur: 72 posts
- Jalna: 42 posts
- Nashik: 97 posts
- Nagpur Rural: 33 posts
- Nandurbar: 33 posts
- Nagpur Railway: 38 posts
- Ratnagiri: 77 posts
- Solapur: 53 posts
- BEED: 69 posts
- Jalgaon: 84 posts
- Palghar: 159 posts
- Thane: 273 posts
- Gadchiroli: 169 posts
- Dhule: 46 posts
- Aurangabad: 114 posts (57 Constable + 57 Jail Police)
- Amravati Rural: 21 posts
- Navi Mumbai: 153 posts
For other district posts details, kindly refer Official Notification.
The candidate must be at least 18 Years old and Not more than 28 Years old as on 31st March 2017.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit is to be given to Reserved Categories candidates of Maharashtra State as per Government Norms.
The candidate must have passed 10+2 (Higher Secondary) or Equivalent Exam from State/Central Government recognized board.
For further details, kindly refer Official Notification.
The Application Fee should be paid by the candidate as under_
- Ex-Servicemen candidates need to pay Rs.50/- only.
- Reserved Categories of Maharashtra State must pay Rs.200/-.
- All Other Categories candidates have to pay Rs.350/-.
Application Fee once paid, can NOT be refunded under any circumstances.
Process of Selection:
The Selection of Candidates will be processed through following stages:
- Physical Standard Test and Physical Efficiency Test
- Written Exam
- Merit List (based on PST, PET and Written Test)
- Document Verification and Final Selection
After appointment as Police Constable, the candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale from Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2000/- and Special Allowance of Rs.500/- per month.
How to Apply Online for Maharashtra Police Constable Recruitment 2017:
- Visit official website of your District’s Police or download Official Notification directly from the links given below.
- Read the Complete Notification carefully before applying online.
- Log on to Online Portal @mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in.
- Register yourself and Log In with your User Name and Password.
- Fill up Online Application Form with required personal, educational and other details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as asked.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion.
- Pay the Application Fee by Challan at SBI Bank.
- Save and Remember your Application Number, User Name and Password as reference for future activities.
- Take printout of Application Form for record and more use.
Starting Date for Online Application: 24th February 2017
Closing Date for Online Application: 17th March 2017
Last Date to Pay Application Fee: 21st March 2017
Tentative Date of PST, PET: to be Intimated Later
Click Here to View/Download Official Notification
- Raigad Police Notification
- Chandrapur Police Notification
- Jalna Police Notification
- Nashik Police Notification
- Nagpur Rural Police Notification
- Nandurbar Police Notification
- Nagpur Railway Police Notification
- Ratnagiri Police Notification
- Solapur Police Notification
- BEED Police Notification
- Jalgaon Police Notification
- Palghar Police Notification
- Thane Police Notification
- Gadchiroli Police Notification
- Dhule Police Notification
- Aurangabad Police Notification
- Amravati Rural Police Notification
- Navi Mumbai Police Notification
For more information about Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017 Notification released by Police Bharti Board for 2411 Vacancies of Constable in various districts police departments, Online Application Form, Age Limit, Educational Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates, Steps to register online for MAHA Police Constable Recruitment 2017 etc., the candidates have to refer Official Notification and log on to official website at mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in.