LIC AAO Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 650 Vacancies of Assistant Administrative Officer Posts at www.licindia.in :
Life Insurance Corporation of India has recently issued an advertisement regarding Recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officer Posts on its official website at www.licindia.in. Like every year, the LIC India is back with another recruitment notification to fill up 650 available posts of Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist) in various states of India in 2017. The candidates who have passed Graduate Degree, can apply against this recruitment. The LIC India Board is inviting Online Application from young and enthusiastic candidates for selection of deserving candidates as AAO Generalist post.
LIC AAO Recruitment 2017
The candidates who meet all eligibility criteria, only those should apply online for LIC AAO Recruitment 2016-17 via official web portal at www.licindia.in. The Life Insurance Corporation of India is going to recruit various posts of Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist) through Online Written Exam, followed by Personal Interview. The candidates who will qualify in Written Test, will be called up for Interview. And after qualifying in Interview, the applicants are required to appear in Medical Exam. The LIC India Recruitment Board will accept Application Form from candidates in between the mentioned period only, the candidates are suggested to apply online within prescribed time limit.
LIC AAO Recruitment 2017
Name of Organization:
Life Insurance Corporation of India Limited (LIC India)
Name of Recruitment:
LIC India AAO Recruitment 2016-17
Name of Posts & Vacancy Details:
Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO Generalist): 650 Posts
Category wise Posts:
- SC Category: 86 posts
- ST Category: 43 posts
- OBC Category: 182 posts
- Unreserved Category: 339 posts
The candidate can be posted at any place in India as decided by LIC India Selection Board at the time of appointment.
The Age of the candidate must be minimum 21 years and not more than 30 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable to Reserved Categories candidates as per Government Rules.
- The candidate must have obtained Bachelor’s Degree (Graduate) or Master’s Degree (Post Graduate) in respective discipline from a government recognized university.
- It is expected that the candidate should have adequate knowledge of Basic Computer Operations.
- In addition, the candidate should be able to read, write and speak official/local language of the respective place/region.
For more details on qualification details, please refer Official Notification.
The SC, ST and PWD Categories need to pay Rs.100/-.
All Other candidates have to pay Rs.600/-.
The Application Fee should be paid through Online Payment Method and the Transaction Charges are to be borne by the candidate.
The Fee, once paid, will not be refunded in any circumstances.
Process of Selection:
The candidate will be selected through following stages of selection_
- Online Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Medical Exam
- Document Verification
After appointment as Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO), the candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale of Rs.17240/- to Rs.32640/- or other applicable Pay Scale as per rules.
How to Apply Online for LIC AAO Recruitment 2016-17:
- Log on to official website at www.licindia.in.
- Find out Careers section and select it.
- Navigate to Recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) Generalist in LIC India 2016-17.
- Select the Recruitment link to go to respective portal.
- Download Official Advertisement as PDF and read it carefully.
- Get back to Recruitment Page and read Important Instructions and Guidelines.
- Click on Online Application link to proceed.
- Fill up Application Form for AAO Generalist with your personal, educational and communication details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images asked.
- Pay the Application Fee by Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking through Payment Gateway.
- Print E-Receipt as proof of Online Fee Payment.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion of filling up.
- Save your Application Registration Number and Password (if any) for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application (Confirmation Page) for record and further use.
Commencement of Online Application: to be Starting Soon
Closure of Online Application: within 20 days of Starting of Applying
Tentative Date of Online Exam: to be Announced Later
For more information about LIC AAO Recruitment 2017 Notification released by Life Insurance Corporation of India Limited for 650 Vacancies of Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist), Online Application Process, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates etc., the applicants need to open the official website at www.licindia.in.