KPSC Steno Typist Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 526 Vacancies at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in :
Karnataka Public Service Commission has released an advertisement regarding Recruitment of Stenographer and Typist Posts on its official website at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in. The candidates who have completed Graduation in any discipline, are eligible to apply online for this government job. The Karnataka PSC Recruitment Board is inviting Online Application from young and educated applicants for filling up 526 vacant posts of Stenographer and Typist in government departments in 2016-2017.
KPSC Steno Typist Recruitment 2016
The Karnataka PSC Board is going to appoint deserving candidates as Stenographer and Typist posts through Written Exam, Stenography & Typing Test and Interview. The candidates who wish to get a government job with handsome salary, should apply online for KPSC Steno Typist Recruitment 2016 via official website portal at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in. The Karnataka Public Service Commission allows Registration of Online Application for Stenographer, Typist from 16th November to 15th December 2016. The applicants are requested to submit their Application within given time limit.
KPSC Steno Typist Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
Name of Organization:
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Name of Recruitment:
KPSC Stenographer and Typist Recruitment 2016
Name of Posts and Number of Posts:
- Stenographer: 94 posts
- Typist: 432 posts
Total Number of Posts: 526 Vacancies
Anywhere in Karnataka State, as per instructions of KPSC Selection Board at the time of appointment.
The Age of candidate must be at least 18 years and not more than 35 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit is applicable as per Government of Karnataka Rules for Reserved Categories applicants.
The candidate must have passed PUC (10+2) Exam from and obtained Diploma Certificate or Bachelor’s Degree (Graduation) in respective subject/discipline from a government recognized university or institute.
For more details, kindly refer Official Notification.
The candidate must have knowledge and skill in Stenography Shorthand work.
The candidate must have required Typing Speed in English/Hindi Typing on Computer.
The Application Fee is mandatory for all candidates, it should be paid as follows_
SC, ST, Category-1 and PH Categories: Rs.25/- Only
All Others (General, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B Categories): Rs.300/-
The Application Fee, once paid, can not be refunded in any circumstances.
Process of Selection:
The candidate will be selected for Stenographer and Typist posts on the basis of his/her performance in Written Exam, Stenography or Typing Test and Personal Interview. The candidate will have to produce All Original Documents at the time of Final Selection/Interview.
The candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale as under_
- Stenographer: from Rs.11600/- to Rs.21000/- per month
- Typist: from Rs.14450/- to Rs.26700/- per month
How to Apply Online for KPSC Steno Typist Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to official website at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Find out Apply Online tab and select it to go to respective page.
- Navigate to CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR STENOGRAPHER/TYPIST POSTS.
- Click on the link to open KPSC Steno Typist Recruitment Portal.
- Download Official Notification as PDF and read it carefully.
- Get back to Recruitment Portal and checkout Steps to follow for Online Application.
- Select I Accept box and click on New Registration tab to proceed.
- Register yourself with basic details and Login with your Registration ID and Password to begin.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with necessary personal, educational and other details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as per instructions.
- Submit the Application Form to go ahead.
- Take printout of Challan for Fee Payment purpose.
- Pay the Application Fee by Cash at nearby Post Office.
- Save your Registration ID and Password for reference for future activities.
- Take printout of Application Form for record and further use.
Starting Date for Online Application: 16th November 2016
Closing Date for Online Application: 15th December 2016
Last Date to Deposit Application Fee at Post Office: 16th December 2016
Date of conduct of Written Exam: to be Intimated Later
For more information about KPSC Steno Typist Recruitment 2016 Notification released by Karnataka Public Service Commission for 526 Vacancies of Stenographer and Typist Jobs, Online Application Process, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates etc., the candidates are advised to refer Detailed Advertisement & Instructions and visit the official website at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.