KPSC KREIS Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 717 Teaching and Non Teaching Vacancy at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in :
Karnataka Public Service Commission has just released an advertisement about Recruitment of Art and Drawing Teacher as well as various Teaching, Non Teaching Posts on its official website at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in. The candidates who have Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree Qualification, are able to apply for KPSC KREIS Recruitment 2016. The Karnataka Public Service Commission invites Online Application from young, qualified and enthusiastic candidates to fill up 717 vacant posts of Art & Drawing Teacher, Lecturer and Principal posts in Karnataka Residential Educational Institutions Society in 2016-2017.
KPSC KREIS Recruitment 2016
The candidates who meet the required eligibility criteria, should not miss this opportunity. The Karnataka PSC offers a great chance to the candidates who want to make their career in Teaching Field. The Karnataka Public Service Commission is going to recruit 717 Teaching, Non Teaching posts in upcoming time through Written Exam and Further Process i.e. Document Verification, Interview etc. The interested and eligible candidates should apply through Online Application mode for KPSC KREIS Recruitment 2016 for Teaching, Non Teaching posts via official web portal at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in from 3rd November to 2nd December 2016.
KPSC KREIS Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of Organization:
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC), Government of Karnataka
Name of Recruitment:
KPSC KREIS Teaching – Non Teaching Posts Recruitment 2016
Name of Posts and Number of Posts:
- Principal: 26 posts
- Kannada Language Lecturer: 26 posts
- English Language Lecturer: 26 posts
- Physics Lecturer: 26 posts
- Chemistry Lecturer: 26 posts
- Mathematics Lecturer: 26 posts
- Biology Lecturer: 26 posts
- Computer Lecturer: 26 posts
- Warden: 26 posts
- Second Division Assistant cum Computer Operator: 23 posts
- Art and Drawing Teacher for Degree Holders: 230 posts
- Art and Drawing Teacher for Diploma Holders: 230 posts
Total Number of Posts: 717 Vacancies
Teaching Sector, Non Teaching Sector, Government Job
Department to Work:
Karnataka Residential Educational Institutions Society (KREIS)
The candidates can be posted at any place in Karnataka, as per availability of posts and order of Recruitment Board at the time of appointment.
As on 1st July 2016, Age of candidate must be in between 18 years and 35 years for for Post No. 09 and 10.
For all other posts, the Age of candidate must be in between 18 years and 40 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable to Reserved Categories candidates as per Government of Karnataka Norms.
The candidate must have passed Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree, B.Ed Course in respective subject or discipline from a government recognized university or institute.
For post wise qualification details, kindly refer Official Notification.
The Application Fee is Rs.300/- for General, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B Categories, while it is Rs.25/- only for the candidates of SC, ST, PWD Categories of Karnataka State.
For more details on Application Fee and Payment methods, kindly refer Official Notification.
Process of Selection:
The KPSC KREIS Board is going to select the candidates based on their performance in Written Exam and Personal Interview. The Selection Authority will verify each candidate’s Original Documents at the time of conducting Interview.
The candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale as under_
- Principal: from Rs.30400/- to Rs.51300/-
- Lecturer (All Subjects): from Rs.22800/- to Rs.43200/-
- Warden: from Rs.20000/- to Rs.36300/-
- Second Division Assistant cum Computer Operator: from Rs.11600/- to Rs.21000/-
- Art and Drawing Teacher: from Rs.16000/- to Rs.29600/-
How to Apply Online for KPSC KREIS Teaching, Non Teaching Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to official website at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Find out Notification section and select it.
- Navigate to Teaching/Non Teaching Posts in KREIS.
- Download the Official Notification as PDF and read it thoroughly.
- Return to KPSC homepage and select Apply Online tab to proceed.
- Click on Click Here to Apply Online for Teaching/Non Teaching Posts.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with required personal, educational details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images.
- Pay the Application Fee as applicable for you.
- Print E-Receipt for Fee Payment proof.
- Submit the Online Application on completion of filling up.
- Save and Note down your Application Number and Password (if any) for future reference.
- Take printout of Application Form for record and more use.
Commencement of Online Application: 3rd November 2016
Last Date for Online Application: 2nd December 2016
Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 3rd December 2016
Tentative Date of conduct of Written Exam: To be Announced Later
For more information about KPSC Teaching and Non Teaching posts Recruitment 2016 Notification released by Karnataka Public Service Commission for 717 vacant posts of Art & Drawing Teacher and Other Posts, Online Application Process, Age Limit, Academic Eligibility Details, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates etc., the candidates must check the official website at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.