KPSC Excise Guard Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 1180 Vacancies of Excise Sub Inspector and Guard Posts at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in :
Karnataka Public Service Commission has just issued an advertisement about KPSC Excise Guard Recruitment 2017 on its official website at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in. The candidates who have passed SSLC or Equivalent Exam, are eligible to apply for Excise Guard post. While for Excise Sub Inspector post, the candidates must have obtained Graduate Degree. The Karnataka PSC will consider Physical Fitness and Required Physical Standards of each candidate in process of selection of Excise Guard and Excise SI posts.
KPSC Excise Guard Recruitment 2017
The Government of Karnataka is inviting Online Application from young and enthusiastic candidates for filling up 1180 vacant posts of Excise Guard Male, Female and Excise Sub Inspector in 2017. The interested candidates can apply online for KPSC Excise Guard Recruitment 2017 from 28th February 2017 via official web portal at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in. The candidates are advised to complete Application Submission Online Process within prescribed time limit, because Karnataka Public Service Commission will not entertain any Application after 30th March 2017.
Karnataka PSC Excise Guard Recruitment 2017
The Karnataka PSC Selection Board is going to appoint eligible candidates for Excise Guard and Excise Sub Inspector posts through various tests i.e. PMT, PET, Visibility Test, Written Exam and Medical Exam. The candidates will have to clear all stages of tests in order to get the job of Excise Guard and ESI in Karnataka State.
KPSC Excise Guard Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of Organization||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Name of Recruitment||KPSC Excise Guard Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Posts and
Number of Vacancies
|Total Number of Posts||1180 Posts|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Location||Anywhere in Karnataka State|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode Only|
|Date of Issue of Notification||February 2017|
As on 30th March 2017, Age of the candidate must be within the criteria given below:
- Excise Sub Inspector: Minimum 21 Years and Not More than 26 Years
- Excise Guard: Minimum 18 Years and Not More than 26 Years
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be given to Reserved Categories candidates of Karnataka State as per Government Rules.
The candidate must have passed following exam/qualification from a government recognized university or education board:
- Excise Sub Inspector: Graduate Degree in any discipline.
- Excise Guard: SSLC or Equivalent Examination.
In addition to above qualifications, the candidates must meet required Physical Fitness Standards and Medical Standards given by Karnataka PSC.
The Application Fee must be paid by the candidate as under:
- General/Unreserved Category: Rs.300/-
- 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B Categories: Rs.150/-
- SC, ST and Category-1: Rs.25/- Only
For further details, please refer Official Notification.
Process of Selection:
The Karnataka PSC Board will select the candidates through following stages of recruitment:
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Physical Endurance Test (PET)
- Visibility Test
- Written Exam
- Medical Exam
Verification of Documents is also a part of Selection Process and it will be conducted by Karnataka PSC.
The candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale as mentioned below:
- Excise Sub Inspector: from Rs.16000/- to Rs.29600/- per month
- Excise Guard: from Rs.11600/- to Rs.21000/- per month
How to Apply Online for KPSC Excise Guard Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to official website at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Find out Notification link under For Applicants section.
- Download Official Notification as PDF and read it thoroughly.
- Get back to home page and select Apply Online tab to reach relevant page.
- Then click on the link CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR THE POSTS OF EXCISE SUB INSPECTOR AND EXCISE GUARD.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with necessary personal, educational details as asked.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo and Signature images as mentioned.
- Pay the Application Fee online and print E-Receipt as proof.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion of filling up.
- Save and Note down your Application Registration Number for reference and future activities.
- Take printout of Application Form for record and more use.
Starting Date for Online Application: 28th February 2017
Closing Date for Online Application: 30th March 2017
Last Date to Deposit Application Fee: 31st March 2017
Date of conduct of Exam
Excise Sub Inspector (ESI): 30th April 2017
Excise Guard: 7th May 2017
For more information about KPSC Excise Guard Recruitment 2017 Advertisement released by Karnataka Public Service Commission for 1180 Vacancies of Excise Guard (Male & Female) and Excise Sub Inspector Posts, Online Application Form, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates, Steps to online apply for Karnataka PSC Excise Guard Recruitment 2017 etc., the candidates should read Official Notification and visit official website at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.