KPSC Division Assistant Recruitment 2016-17 Apply Online for 823 Posts of FDA and SDA at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in:
Karnataka Public Service Commission has released an advertisement about Recruitment of First Division Assistant and Second Division Assistant Posts on its official website at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in. The Karnataka PSC Board is calling up Online Application from Intermediate Exam passed candidates to fill up 823 vacant posts of Division Assistant in various parts of state in 2017. The candidates who have required qualification, are advised to apply for this job as it is great opportunity for a government job in Karnataka.
KPSC Division Assistant Recruitment 2016-17
The candidates can apply through Online Application for KPSC FDA, SDA Recruitment 2016-17 via official website portal at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in. The Karnataka Public Service Commission has opened Online Registration Window on 6th December 2016 and the window will be closed on 4th January 2017. The interested candidates are suggested to apply online within prescribed time limit. The candidates will have to go through Karnataka Language Test, followed by Computer Proficiency Test.
Karnataka PSC FDA SDA Assistant Recruitment 2016-17
The candidates are also need to pay Application Fee of Rs.300/-. The Reserved Categories candidates of Karnataka State are required to pay Rs.150/- only. The Application Fee will be accepted up to 5th January 2017. The Karnataka Public Service Commission will Reject the Application Form which is submitted without Payment of Fee.
KPSC Division Assistant Recruitment 2016-17 Apply Online for 823 FDA, SDA Posts at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Name of Organization:
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC), Government of Karnataka
Name of Recruitment:
KPSC FDA SDA Recruitment 2016
Name of Posts & Number of Posts:
- First Division Assistant/Senior Assistant: 442 posts
- Second Division Assistant/Junior Assistant: 381 posts
Total Number of Posts: 823 Vacancies
Anywhere is Karnataka State, as per instruction of Selection Department at the time of appointment.
As on Closing Date of Application, the Age of candidate must be at least 18 years and not more than 35 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit is applicable to Reserved Categories candidates as per Government of Karnataka Norms.
The candidate must have passed following exam/qualification from a government recognized board or university
FDA (Sr Assistant): Graduation or Bachelor’s Degree.
SDA (Jr Assistant): Intermediate (10+2) or 2nd PUC or ITI Certificate or Three (03) Year Diploma.
For more details on eligibility, kindly refer Official Notification.
- Rs.300/- for General and OBC Categories
- Rs.150/- for 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B Categories
- Rs.25/- for SC, ST, Cat-1, PWD and Ex-Serviceman Categories
The Application Fee should be paid through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
Process of Selection:
The candidate will be selected on the basis of his/her performance in following__
- Karnataka Language Test
- Computer Proficiency Test
- Document Verification and Final Selection
The candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale from Rs.11600/- to Rs.21000/- per month.
How to Apply Online for KPSC FDA, SDA Recruitment 2016-17:
- Log on to official website at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Find out Notification link and select it to open that page.
- Navigate to FDA/SDA SENIOR ASSISTANT (KFCSC),JUNIOR ASSISTANT (KFCSC)-2016.
- Read the Official Notification carefully to know all recruitment rules and guidelines.
- Get back to homepage and select Apply Online tab.
- Search and select CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR FDA/SDA SENIOR ASSISTANT(KFCSC)JUNIOR ASSISTANT(KFCSC)-2016.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with required personal, educational and other details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo and Signature images as per instructions.
- Pay the Application Fee by Online Payment Method.
- Get print of E-Receipt after successful payment of Fee.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion of filling up all particulars.
- Save your Application Registration Number for future reference.
- Take printout of Application Form for record and further use.
Opening Date for Online Registration: 6th December 2016
Closing Date for Online Application: 4th January 2017
Last Date to pay Application Fee: 5th January 2017
For more information about KPSC Division Assistant Recruitment 2016-17 Notification released by Karnataka Public Service Commission for 823 Vacancies of First Division Assistant (Senior Assistant) and Second Division Assistant (Junior Assistant) Posts, Online Application Process, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates, Steps to apply online for Karnataka PSC FDA, SDA Recruitment 2016-17 etc., the candidates must read Official Notification and visit the official website at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.