Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2016 Apply Online at www.karnatakabank.com :
The Karnataka Bank Limited has released an advertisement about Recruitment of Clerk Posts on its official website at www.karnatakabank.com. The candidates who have obtained Graduate Degree Arts, Commerce, Science, Computer Applications, Business Administration, Business Management, are eligible to participate in this recruitment process. The Karnataka Bank wants to recruit young and educated candidates in Clerical Cadre at various branches and offices across all over India. This is a golden opportunity for the candidates who are willing to make their career in Banking Sector.
Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2016
The candidates who meet the eligibility criteria as mentioned in official advertisement, should apply online for Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2016 through official web portal at www.karnatakabank.com. The Selection Board has allowed the candidates to register online in between 1st and 21st December 2016. The Karnataka Bank Ltd Recruitment Board will not accept any application which is submitted via any other mode than online. Moreover, the candidates, after completion of Online Application, need NOT to send the printout (hard copy) of Application Form to address of Karnataka Bank.
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2016 for Clerk Posts
The Karnataka Bank Selection Department is going to appoint candidates as Clerk on the basis of their performance in Online Exam, followed by Personal Interview. The candidates are advised to apply within prescribed time limit i.e. on or before 21.12.2016 otherwise their application will be Rejected. The candidates also need to pay Rs.600/- (Rs.500/- for SC, ST Categories) as Application Fee. The candidates are required to pay the Fee through Online Payment Method on or before 21st December 2016. Without deposition of Fee, the Karnataka Bank Ltd will not consider any application.
Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of Bank/Organization:
Karnataka Bank Limited
Name of Recruitment:
Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2016
Name of Post:
Clerk (Clerical Cadre)
Number of Posts:
Banking Sector Job
On completion of recruitment process, the candidate can be posted at a branch/office of Karnataka Bank Ltd at any place in India.
As on 1st December 2016, the candidate must be minimum 18 years and not more than 26 years old.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be given to Reserved Categories candidates as per Government Rules.
The candidate must have obtained Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in one of the following disciplines:
- Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Business Management (BBM)
The candidates who are studying in Last Year or Semester of Graduation, are also eligible to apply for Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2016.
The candidates having Bachelor’s Degree in a discipline other than mentioned above, are NOT eligible to apply against this recruitment.
The candidate should be Computer Literate and have proper knowledge of Hindi and English languages.
The candidates must pay the Application Fee plus Intimation Charges as under_
- Rs.500/- for SC, ST Categories
- Rs.600/- for All Other Categories
The Application Fee can be paid through Online Payment Method. The Fee, once paid, can NOT be refunded in any circumstances.
Process of Selection:
The Karnataka Bank Ltd will select eligible applicants based on their performance in following tests_
- Online Written Exam
- Personal Interview and Document Verification
After appointment as Clerk post, the candidate will be paid Rs.23500/- as Monthly Gross Salary. (The Gross Salary does not include Medical Insurance Coverage, Leave Fare Concession, Canteen Allowance, News Paper Subscription Allowance, Medical Aid, etc.)
How to Apply Online for Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to official website at www.karnatakabank.com.
- Find out Careers section and select it.
- Navigate to Recruitment of Clerk and click on Advertisement link.
- Read the complete advertisement carefully to know all rules of recruitment.
- Get back to Careers page and click on Apply Online link to proceed.
- Select New Registration option and fill up the form with basic details.
- Login with your Registration Number and Password.
- Fill up Online Application Form with your personal, educational and other details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as per instructions.
- Pay the Application Fee through Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking.
- Print E-Receipt after successful payment of Fee.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion of filling up all the details.
- Save your Registration Number and Password for future reference.
- Take printout of Application Form for record and further use.
Starting Date for Online Application: 1st December 2016
Closing Date for Online Application: 21st December 2016
Last Date for Payment of Fee (Online): 21st December 2016
Conduct of Online Written Exam: February 2017
For more information about Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2016 Advertisement released for Clerical Cadre Posts, Online Application Process, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Process of Selection, Pay Scale, Important Dates etc., the candidates should go through Official Notification and visit the official website of Karnataka Bank at www.karnatakabank.com.