JUVNL Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 710 Vacancies of Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, SBO Grade 2 and Junior Line Man at www.juvnl.org.in :
Jharkhand Urja Vikas Nigam Limited has released an advertisement about Recruitment of AE, JE, SBO Grade 2, Junior Line Man and many other posts. The candidates who meet the required eligibility criteria, should apply online for their desired post under JUVNL Recruitment 2017 via official website at www.juvnl.org.in. The Government of Jharkhand is inviting Online Application from young and educated candidates for filling up 710 vacant posts of Assistant/Junior Electrical Engineer, Executive Engineer, Assistant Operator, SBO Grade 2 and Junior Line Man posts.
JUVNL Recruitment 2016-17 Notification
The candidates who wish to get a government job in Jharkhand State, are advised to apply through Online Application for JUVNL Recruitment 2017 by official web portal at www.juvnl.org.in. The interested candidates must submit their Application Form after 17th December 2016 and before 10th January 2017. Because Jharkhand Urja Vikas Nigam Limited will not accept any application after the mentioned deadline. In order to get this job, the candidates will have to go through Online Written Exam and Document Verification in upcoming months.
JUVNL Recruitment 2016-17 Details
Name of Organization:
Jharkhand Urja Vikas Nigam Limited (JUVNL), Government of Jharkhand
Name of Recruitment:
JUVNL AE JE Recruitment 2016-17
Name of Posts and Number of Posts:
- Assistant Electrical Engineer: 36 posts
- Assistant Executive Engineer: 36 posts
- Assistant Engineer: 15 posts
- Junior Electrical Engineer: 91 posts
- Junior Executive Engineer: 20 posts
- Junior Engineer: 19 posts
- Assistant Operator: 41 posts
- SBO Grade 2: 228 posts
- Junior Line Man: 215 posts
- Fitter Grade 2: 09 posts
Total Number of Posts: 710 Vacancies
Anywhere in Jharkhand State, as per instructions of JUVNL Selection Board at the time of appointment.
As on 1st January 2016, the Age of candidate must be in between criterion as mentioned below_
- Post No.01 to 06: Minimum 21 years and Maximum 35 years
- Page No.07 to 10: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 35 years
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit is applicable as per Jharkhand Government Rules for Reserved Categories candidates.
The candidate must have obtained Degree or Diploma or ITI Qualification from a recognized university/institute as under_
Post No.01 to 03
Bachelor’s Degree in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering.
Post No.04 to 06
Diploma in Engineering in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics disciplines.
Post No.07 to 10
ITI Certificate in respective trade and also acquired post qualification experience.
For more details on Eligibility, kindly refer Official Notification.
The candidates have to pay Application Fee as follows_
- Unreserved (UR), EBC and BC II Categories: Rs.1000/-
- SC and ST Categories of Jharkhand State: Rs.250/-
The Application Fee can be paid by Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card and also through Bank Challan.
The Fee once paid, can NOT be refunded in any circumstances.
Process of Selection:
The candidates will be appointed after testing their knowledge and eligibility through following stages_
- Computer Based Test (Online Written Exam)
- Document Verification
- Further Process as required
Post No.01 to 06: from Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with applicable Grade Pay
Post No.07 to 10: from Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with applicable Grade Pay
How to Apply Online for JUVNL Recruitment 2016-17:
- Log on to official website at www.juvnl.org.in.
- Find out Career or Employment section and select it.
- Navigate to Recruitment of Assistant/Junior Engineer and Other Posts 2016-17.
- Download the Official Notification as PDF file and read it thoroughly.
- Get back to previous page and select Apply Online link to proceed.
- Fill up Online Application Form with required personal and educational details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as asked.
- Pay the Application Fee by Online or Offline Payment Method as you prefer.
- Print E-Receipt for Fee Payment Proof after you paid the Fee online.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion of filling up.
- Save your Application Registration Number for future reference.
- Take printout of Application Form for record and further use.
Opening Date for Online Application: 17th December 2016
Closing Date for Online Application: 10th January 2017
Tentative Date of Written Exam/Computer Based Test: to be Declared Soon
For more information about JUVNL AE JE Recruitment 2016-17 Advertisement issued by Jharkhand Urja Vikas Nigam Limited for 710 Vacancies of Assistant Electrical/Executive Engineer, Junior Electrical/Executive Engineer, Assistant Operator, SBO Grade 2, Junior Line Man and Fitter Grade 2, Online Application Process, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates etc., the candidates should visit the official website at www.juvnl.org.in.