JSSC TGT Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 17572 Assistant Teacher Trained Graduate Teacher Vacancy at www.jssc.in :
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has released an advertisement about JSSC TGT Recruitment 2017. The candidates who live in Jharkhand State and wish to become a teacher, should apply against this notification. The Combined Graduate Trained Teacher Competitive Exam is going to be conducted in upcoming months for recruitment of 17572 vacant posts of Assistant Teacher in various districts of Jharkhand State in 2017. The Jharkhand SSC Department is calling up Online Application from Graduate Degree plus B.Ed Exam qualified candidates for Trained Graduate Teacher posts.
Jharkhand SSC TGT Teacher Recruitment 2017
The candidates who have acquired necessary qualifications, are eligible to apply online for JSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2017 via official web portal at www.jssc.in. The candidates need to submit their Application Form online from 6th January to 5th February 2017. The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission will NOT accept any Application after the Closing Date. The candidates will be selected for Assistant Teacher (TGT) posts on the basis of their performance in Jharkhand Combined Graduate Trained Teacher Competitive Exam 2017.
JSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2017
The Jharkhand SSC Selection Department will call up the candidates for Document Verification based on Merit List prepared on Written Exam Marks. The candidates are also required to pay Rs.460/- as Exam Fee (Rs.115/- for SC, ST Categories of Jharkhand State) by Online or Offline Payment Method. The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission will NOT Reject the applications which are submitted without Payment of Fee. The interested candidates should complete the Application Submission Process on or before 05.02.2017.
JSSC TGT Recruitment 2017 Assistant Teacher Job
|Name of Organization||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)|
|Name of Recruitment||JSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Post||Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)|
|Number of Posts||17572 Vacancies|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Place||Various Districts of Jharkhand State|
|Department to Work||Government High Schools of Jharkhand|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Online Registration Starts||6th January 2017|
As on 1st January 2016, the Age of candidate must be in between 21 years and 40 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be provided to Reserved Categories of Jharkhand State as per Government Norms.
The candidate must have obtained Bachelor’s Degree from a government recognized university.
In addition, the candidate should have completed B.Ed Course in relevant subject.
For post wise qualification details, please refer Official Notification.
The candidates of SC & ST Categories of Jharkhand must pay Rs.115/- as Exam Fee.
All other candidates have to pay Exam Fee of Rs.460/-
The candidate is required to pay Processing Charges in addition to Exam Fee as under_
- Net Banking or Debit Card of State Bank of India and its associated banks: Rs.11.40/-
- Net Banking of any bank other than State Bank of India: Rs.17.10/-
- Debit Card of any bank other than State Bank of India: Rs.12.54/-
- Challan at any branch of State Bank of India: Rs.57.00/-
Process of Selection:
The candidates will be selected through following stages of selection_
- Competitive Written Exam
- Document Verification
The candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale from Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/- per month.
How to Apply Online for JSSC Assistant Teacher (TGT) Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to official website at www.jssc.in.
- Find out and Select Brochure for Combined Graduate Trained Teacher Competitive Exam 2016.
- Read the Official Notification carefully before applying online.
- Get back to home page and select Online Application link.
- Fill up Online Application Form with necessary personal, educational and other details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as asked.
- Pay the Exam Fee by Net Banking, Debit Card or through Offline Challan at SBI Bank.
- Print E-Receipt after successful payment of Exam Fee (online).
- Submit the Application Form online on completion of filling up.
- Save your Registration Number and Password (if any) for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application Form for record and more use.
Last Date for Online Application: 5th February 2017
Last Date for Online Payment of Fee: 10th February 2017
Date of Competitive Written Exam: to be Announced Later
For more information about Jharkhand SSC TGT Recruitment 2017 Notification released by Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission for 17572 Vacancies of Trained Graduate Teacher, Online Application Form, Age Limit,Educational Eligibility, Exam Fee, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates, Steps to apply online for JSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2017 etc., the candidates must visit official website at www.jssc.in.