Jharkhand Labour Department Recruitment 2016 Apply for 576 ITI Instructor Vacancy Instructor and LDC Posts at www.jharkhandlabour.nic.in:
The Director of Employment and Training has released an advertisement about Jharkhand Labour Department Recruitment 2016 for ITI Instructor, Lower Division Clerk Posts on its official website at www.jharkhandlabour.nic.in. The candidates who have obtained ITI Certificate in respective discipline, are eligible to apply for Jharkhand Labour Dept ITI Instructor Recruitment 2016. The Labour, Employment and Training Department wants to recruit 576 vacancies of ITI Instructor and LDC posts on contractual basis.
Jharkhand ITI Instructor Recruitment 2016
The interested and eligible candidates can apply offline for Jharkhand Labour Dept Recruitment 2016 from 6th October 2016. The Prescribed Application Form is available to download on official web at www.jharkhandlabour.nic.in. The Director of Employment and Training will accept the Application Form for ITI Instructor, Lower Division Clerk and Principal posts up to 26th October 2016. The candidates are advised to submit their Application within given time limit as the Recruitment Board will not consider any Application Form received after the Last Date.
Jharkhand Labour Department Recruitment 2016 Apply Offline for 576 Posts at www.jharkhandlabour.nic.in
Name of Organization:
Department of Labour, Employment and Training, Jharkhand
Name of Recruitment:
Jharkhand Labour Department ITI Instructor Recruitment 2016
Name of Posts and Vacancy Details:
- Principal: 30 posts
- Electrical Instructor: 96 posts
- Fitter Instructor: 96 posts
- Diesel Mechanic Instructor: 42 posts
- Welder Instructor: 48 posts
- Surveyor Instructor: 06 posts
- Electronic Mechanic Instructor: 12 posts
- House Keeping Instructor: 06 posts
- Basic Cosmetology Instructor: 06 posts
- Fashion Technology Instructor: 12 posts
- Sewing Technology Instructor: 06 posts
- Front Office Assistant Instructor: 06 posts
- Workshop Calculation and Science (Math) Instructor: 60 posts
- Drawing Instructor: 60 posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 90 posts
Total Number of Posts: 576 Posts
Department to Work:
The candidate will have to work one of ITI Institutes of Jharkhand after appointment as Instructor, LDC and Principal posts.
Anywhere in the state of Jharkhand
Type of Recruitment:
The Age of the candidate (as on 1st August 2016) must be in between the criteria as mentioned below_
- Principal: Minimum 22 Years and Maximum 35 Years
- ITI Instructor: Minimum 21 Years and Maximum 35 Years
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 35 Years
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be provided to Reserved Categories candidates of Jharkhand as per State Government Rules.
The candidate must have obtained Degree or Certificate Qualification from any government recognized board or institute or university. post wise details are given below_
- Engineering Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/EEE.
- Minimum Two Years Work Experience.
Workshop Calculation and Science (Math) Instructor and Drawing Instructor
- Engineering Degree or Diploma in respective discipline.
- Minimum Five Years Work Experience.
ITI Instructor (All except Workshop and Drawing)
- ITI Certificate or Degree or Diploma in relevant discipline.
- Minimum Five Years Work Experience.
Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- Intermediate or 10+2 Exam.
- Minimum 35 words per minute speed in Hindi Typing.
Kindly refer Official Notification.
Process of Selection:
The candidate will be selected based on their Academic Merits and Experience Duration.
For more details, check Official Advertisement.
The candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale as under_
- Principal: from Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4800/- per month.
- ITI Instructor: from Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4200/- per month.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): from Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.1900/- per month.
How to Apply Offline for Jharkhand Labour Department ITI Instructor and LDC Recruitment 2016:
- Open the official website at www.jharkhandlabour.nic.in.
- Find out Employment Wing section and select Vacancy tab to go to relevant page.
- Select the link Employment in Contract basis in ITIs for different posts.
- Download the Official Notification as PDF and read it carefully.
- Find the Prescribed Application Form at bottom of the page and get printout of it.
- Fill up the hard copy of Application with necessary personal and educational details.
- Paste your recent passport size Photograph in the box on upper right side.
- Attach copies of required documents/certificates as mentioned.
- Send the Application Form with Enclosures and a Self Addressed Envelope with Rs.25/- Ticket to Regional Office of Employment & Training.
- Application Form can be sent by Normal Post or Speed Post.
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 26th October 2016
For more information about Jharkhand Labour Department ITI Instructor Recruitment 2016 Notification released by Director of Employment and Training for 576 posts of ITI Instructor, Lower Division Clerk and Principal, Offline Application Process, Age Criteria, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates, Steps to fill up Prescribed Application Form etc., the candidates are recommended to refer Official Advertisement and visit the official website www.jharkhandlabour.nic.in.