IOCL Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 394 Technician Apprentice Vacancy at www.iocl.com :
Indian Oil Corporation Limited has just released an advertisement about IOCL Recruitment 2017 for Technician Apprentice Posts on its official website at www.iocl.com. The candidates who have passed ITI or Diploma Engineering in relevant trade, are eligible to apply for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2017. The Indian Oil Corporation Limited is inviting Online Application from young and qualified candidates for filling up 394 empty posts of Technician Apprentice in Southern Region, Western Region, Eastern Region and Pipeline Division of Indian Oil Corporation in upcoming months.
The candidates who possess required qualification, must not miss this golden opportunity. However, the Indian Oil Corporation Limited will hire the candidates for a limited period Apprenticeship Training as per Apprentices Act 1961. The interested candidates should apply through Online Application for IOCL Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2017 via official web portal at www.iocl.com. The Online Application Registration is available from 14th January 2017. The candidates can submit the Application Form on official portal up to 13th February 2017. The Indian Oil Corp Ltd will not accept any application after the mentioned deadline.
IOCL Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2017
|Name of Organization||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)|
|Name of Recruitment||IOCL Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Post||Technician Apprentice|
|Number of Vacancies||394 Posts|
|Job Category||Apprenticeship Training|
|Job Place||Various States & Regions of India|
|Department to work||· Southern Region
· Western Region
· Eastern Region
· Pipeline Division
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Issue of Notification||January 2017|
Region wise Vacancy Details
- Southern Region: 89 Posts
- Western Region: 110 Posts
- Eastern Region: 95 Posts
- Pipeline Division: 68 Posts
- Other Department: 32 Posts
Age of the candidate must be at least 18 years and not more than 24 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be given to Reserved Categories candidates as per Government Rules.
The candidate must have obtained ITI Certificate or Diploma Engineering or Equivalent technician qualification in relevant trade from a government recognized university or institute.
For post wise qualification details, kindly refer Official Notification.
Please refer Official Notification.
Process of Selection:
The candidates will be selected for the post of Technician Apprentice on the basis of their performance in Written Test as well as Personal Interview.
Period of Apprenticeship:
The candidate will be appointed under Apprenticeship Training for 12 months (18 months for Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant).
For further info, refer Official Notification.
The candidate will be paid Monthly Stipend of Rs.7530/- and Rs.6970/- which ever is applicable as per post selected.
- Stipend will be based on 90% of the semiskilled wages of State or Central whichever is higher for that location subject to a minimum of Rs 7530/-. An additional Rs 2500/- shall be paid in case the 90% wages are more than Rs.7530/- for Technician Apprentice.
- 70-90% of semi-skilled wages of State or Central whichever is higher for that location subject to a minimum of Rs 6970/-. An additional Rs 2500/- shall be paid in case the 70-90% wages are more than Rs 6970/- for Trade Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant).
How to Apply Online for IOCL Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to official website at www.iocl.com.
- Find out Careers section and select it.
- Navigate to Current Job Openings and select Technician Apprentice link.
- Download Official Notification as PDF and read it carefully.
- Get back to previous page and select Apply Online link.
- Fill up Online Application Form with necessary personal, educational and other details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as asked.
- Submit the Application Form online as it is completely filled up.
- Save your Application Registration Number and Password (if any) for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application Form for record and further use.
Opening Date for Online Application
Pipeline Division: 14th January 2017
Southern, Western, Eastern Regions: 1st February 2017
Closing Date for Online Application (All Regions): 13th February 2017
Click Here to Download Official Notification
For more information about IOCL Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2017 Notification released by Indian Oil Corporation Limited for 394 Technician Apprentice Posts in various states/regions across India, Online Application Form, Age Criteria, Educational Eligibility Details, Application Fee, Stipend Details, Apprenticeship Period, Process of Selection, Important Dates, Procedure to online apply for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2017 etc., the candidates should refer Official Advertisement or visit official website at www.iocl.com.