IOCL Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 128 Technician Apprentice Vacancy at www.iocrefrecruit.in :
The Marketing Department of Indian Oil Corporation Limited has just released an advertisement about IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2017. The candidates who have completed 03 years full time Diploma in respective discipline, are eligible to apply online for IOCL Technician and Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2017. The Selection Board of Indian Oil is inviting Online Application from young and enthusiastic candidates to fill up 128 empty posts in various IOCL plants at eight (08) different states of India in 2017.
IOCL Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2017
The candidates who possess higher qualifications such as Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in same/similar discipline, are NOT eligible to apply against Apprentice post. The IOCL Recruitment 2017 Notification is only for Diploma qualified candidates willing to under Apprenticeship. The interested candidates need to apply through Online Registration method for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2017 for Trade Apprentice and Technician Apprentice posts via official website portal at www.iocrefrecruit.in.
The candidates are required to apply online from 29th December 2016 and before 12th January 2017. The Indian Oil Corporation Limited will not accept any physical application forms, therefore the candidates need to apply by online mode only at www.iocrefrecruit.in. Moreover, the IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2017 Application Submission will be accepted up to 12.01.2017. The relevant candidates are advised to apply as early as possible.
IOCL Recruitment 2017 Job Details
Name of Organization:
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Name of Recruitment:
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2017
Name of Posts and Number of Posts:
- Trade Apprentice: 03 posts
- Technician Apprentice: 125 posts
Total Number of Posts: 128 Vacancies
The candidate will have to work at one of the following states/places:
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Uttar Pradesh
As on 1st December 2016, Age of candidate must be minimum 18 years and not more than 24 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be given to Reserved Categories candidates as per Government Rules.
The candidate must have completed Three Years Full Time Diploma in one of the following discipline from a government recognized board or university or institute.
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Instrumentation & Electronics Engineering
- Instrumeentation Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
Three Years Full Time Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) with Physics, Maths and Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry.
Minimum Marks in qualifying degree/diploma must be 50% secured by candidates of General & OBC Categories and 45% by SC, ST & PWD Categories.
Kindly refer Official Notification.
Process of Selection:
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in following stages_
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam
The candidate will be paid monthly stipend during Apprenticeship Training Period as follows_
- Trade Apprentice: Rs.6970/- per month
- Technician Apprentice: Rs.7530/- per month
Period of Apprenticeship Training:
The candidate will be appointed as Trade Apprentice for 18 months period and as Technician Apprentice for 12 months period.
How to Apply Online for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to official website at www.iocrefrecruit.in.
- Find out Job Openings section and select it.
- Click on Notification for Engagement of Apprentices under Apprentices Act, 1961.
- Select the Advertisement link to download it as PDF.
- Read the full advertisement carefully to know all recruitment rules and application procedure.
- Get back to previous page and Apply Now button to proceed.
- Fill up Online Application Form with required personal, educational and other details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo, Signature images and other documents, certificates as mentioned.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion of filling up all the details.
- Save your Application Registration Number for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application Form for record and further use.
Opening Date for Online Application: 29th December 2016
Closing Date for Online Application: 12th January 2017
Tentative Date of Written Exam: 22nd January 2017
Tentative Date of Personal Interview: 6th February 2017
For more information about IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2017 Notification released by Indian Oil Corporation Limited for appointment of 128 vacancies of Trade Apprentice and Technician Apprentice posts, Online Application Process, Age Criteria, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Stipend Details, Process of Selection, Important Dates etc., the candidates need to read Official Advertisement and visit official website at www.iocl.com OR www.iocrefrecruit.in.