Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 121 Vacancies at www.jobsuchi.com:
The Indian Navy has released an advertisement about Recruitment of Chargeman Posts on its official website at www.jobsuchi.com. The candidates who have passed required qualification for Chargeman (earlier Chargeman II) post, are eligible to apply for Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2016-17. The Ministry of Human Resource Development is inviting Online Application from young and qualified candidates to fill up 121 empty posts of Chargeman in Naval Ship Repair Yard (Karwar), Naval Dockyard (Mumbai) and all other outlying units of Western Naval Command in 2017.
The Indian Navy Recruitment Board is going to appoint enthusiastic candidates as Chargeman after testing their knowledge through Written Exam and Document Verification. The Medical Fitness is compulsory requirement for this job. The interested candidates can apply online for Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2016-17 via official website portal at www.jobsuchi.com. The official authority will allow relevant candidates to submit Online Application Form from December 2016. The Last Date for Registration and Submission of Online Application is 12th January 2017.
Name of Organization:
Indian Navy, Government of India
Name of Recruitment:
Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2016-17
Name of Posts and Vacancy Details:
Chargeman: 121 Posts
Job Discipline wise Posts:
- Engineering: 33 posts
- Electrical: 14 posts
- Weapon: 08 posts
- Construction: 24 posts
- Maintenance: 10 posts
- Production, Planning & Control: 32 posts
Category wise Posts:
- SC Category: 14 posts
- ST Category: 06 posts
- OBC Category: 35 posts
- UR (Unreserved) Category: 66 posts
Department to Work:
- Naval Ship Repair Yard (Karwar)
- Naval Dockyard (Mumbai)
- Outlying units of Western Naval Command
The candidates will have to join their job as Chargeman according to instructions of Indian Navy Recruitment Board at the time of appointment.
The Age of candidate must be in between 18 years and 25 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable to Reserved Categories candidates as per Government Norms.
The candidate must have passed one of following qualifications from a government recognized university or institute.
- Degree in Science with Physics or Chemistry or Mathematics.
- Diploma in Engineering in relevant discipline.
Job Discipline and Relevant Qualification:
The trades associated with disciplines are mentioned below_
Foundry, Engine Fitter, Ref & AC Fitter, ICE Fitter, Machinist and Pipe Fitter.
Electronic Fitter, Instrument Fitter, Radio Fitter and Weapon Fitter.
Painter, Plater, Rigger, Ship Fitter, Shipwright, Lagger and Welder.
Civil Work, ICE Fitter (Crane) and Mill Wright Fitter.
Production, Planning & Control
No feeder grade, any discipline can apply.
The candidates must pay Application Fee as described in Official Notification. The Fee once paid, will NOT be refunded in any circumstances.
Process of Selection:
The candidate will have to go through following stages of recruitment_
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam
For more details, please refer Official Notification.
The candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale PB2 from Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4200/- per month.
- Log on to official website at www.jobsuchi.com.
- Find out Indian Navy Recruitment 2016-17 for Chargeman (erstwhile Chargeman II) posts.
- Click on Advertisement link to download it as PDF file.
- Read the complete Official Notification thoroughly before applying online.
- Get back to previous page and select Online Application link to proceed.
- Fill up the Application Form with necessary personal, educational and communication details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo and Signature images as asked.
- Pay the Application Fee by Online/Offline Payment Method with applicable amount.
- Submit the Application Form online as it is filled up and all formalities are complete.
- Note down your Application Registration Number and Password (if any) as reference for future activities.
- Take printout of Application Form for record and further use.
Commencement of Online Application: December 2016
Last Date for Online Application: 12th January 2017
Date of conduct of Written Exam: to be Announced Later
For more information Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2016-17 Advertisement released by Ministry of Human Resource Development for 121 posts, Online Application Process, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates etc., the candidates must refer Official Notification and visit official website at www.jobsuchi.com.