IDBI PGDBF PO Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 1000 Assistant Manager Vacancies at www.idbi.com:
The IDBI Bank PO Recruitment 2016 Notification for Assistant Manager Grade A Posts has been released by Industrial Development Bank of India on its official website at www.idbi.com. The candidates who have passed Graduation Exam, are eligible to apply online for IDBI Bank PO PGDBF Recruitment 2016. The candidates who are looking for a career in Banking Sector, should apply against this recruitment. The IDBI Bank Selection Department is calling up Online Application from young and enthusiastic applicants to fill up 1000 vacant posts of Assistant Manager in 2016-17.
IDBI Bank PO Recruitment 2016
The IDBI Bank Selection Department is going to appoint 1000 deserving applicants for One Year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance (PGDBF) in Manipal School of Banking. One completion of Course and Training cum Internship, the candidate will be appointed as Assistant Manager Grade A in IDBI Bank. The interested candidates should apply online for IDBI Bank PO PGDBF Recruitment 2016 through official website portal at www.idbi.com from 25th November to 9th December 2016. The Recruitment Board will not accept any Application after the Closing Date of registration i.e. 09.12.2016.
IDBI Bank PO Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of Bank/Organization:
Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI)
Name of Recruitment:
IDBI Bank PO Assistant Manager Recruitment 2016
Name of Posts and Vacancy Details:
Assistant Manager Grade A: 1000 Posts
Category wise Posts:
- SC Category: 138 posts
- ST Category: 108 posts
- OBC Category: 285 posts
- PWD Category (26+15): 41 posts
- Others: 428 posts
Total Number of Posts: 1000 Vacancies
Government Job, Banking Sector
Anywhere in India, as per instructions of Recruitment Department of IDBI at the time of appointment.
As on 1st October 2016, Age of the applicant should be minimum 20 years and must not exceed 28 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be given to SC, ST, OBC, PWD, Ex-Serviceman Categories as per Government Rules.
The candidate must have passed Graduation with at least 60% marks (55% for SC, ST, PWD Categories) from a government recognized university.
The IDBI Bank expects that the candidate should have proficiency in computers.
For more details, please refer Official Notification.
The Application Fee is to be paid by all candidates through Online Payment Method as under__
- SC, ST, PWD Categories: Rs.150/-
- All Others: Rs.700/-
The candidates are advised to read eligibility criteria carefully before applying online, because Application Fee once paid, will NOT be refunded in any circumstances.
Process of Selection:
The candidates will be selected for PGDBF Course on the basis of their performance in Online Test and Personal Interview.
The Programme of Verification of Documents/Certificates will be arranged together with Interview by IDBI Bank Selection Board.
After appointment as Assistant Manager Grade A in IDBI Bank, the candidate will be eligible to get paid under the Pay Scale of Rs.14400/- to Rs.40900/- per month.
For more details, kindly refer Official Notification.
Name of Course:
Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance (PGDBF)
Name of School/Institution:
Manipal School of Banking (Manipal Global Education Services Private Limited)
Duration of Course:
The PGDBF Course is of One Year Period (including internship of three months at IDBI Bank’s branches).
How to Apply Online IDBI Bank PO Assistant Manager Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to official website at www.idbi.com.
- Find out Careers tab and select it to go to Recruitment Page.
- Search for Recruitment Notification for admission to Manipal School of Banking 2016-17.
- Download Detailed Advertisement by click on it.
- Read the Complete Notification carefully to know all recruitment rules.
- Return to previous page and select Online Application for Admission to Manipal School of Banking 2016-17.
- Click on New Registration link and Register yourself with basic details.
- Fill up Online Application Form with necessary personal, educational and other info as per instructions.
- Upload your recent passport size color photograph and signature images as asked.
- Pay Application Fee through Online Payment Mode.
- Print E-Receipt after successful payment of Fee.
- Submit the Online Application Form on completion of filling up all details.
- Note down your Registration Number and Password for future reference.
- Take printout of Application Form for record and more use.
Starting of Online Application: 25th November 2016
Closure of Online Application: 9th December 2016
Online Payment of Fee Available: from 25th November to 9th December 2016
Tentative Date of conduct of Online Test: 3rd February 2017
For more information about IDBI Bank PO PGDBF Recruitment 2016 Assistant Manager Grade A Notification released by Industrial Development Bank of India for 1000 vacancies through One Year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance at Manipal School of Banking, Online Application Process, Age Limit, Educational Eligibility, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates etc., the applicants should refer Official Advertisement and open official website at www.idbi.com.