IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment Notification 2016 SO Scale I Apply Online for 4122 Vacancy at www.ibps.in :
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has just released a notification regarding IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 on its official website at www.ibps.in. The candidates who have Graduate and Post Graduate Degree, are eligible to apply for IBPS Specialist Officer CWE 6 Exam 2016. The IBPS Recruitment Board is inviting Online Application from young, qualified and dynamic candidates for filling up 4122 vacant posts of Specialist Officer Scale I in 20 Public Sector Banks in upcoming months.
IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016
The candidates who wish to make a bright career in Banking Sector, are advised to apply online for IBPS SO Recruitment 2016 via official web portal at www.ibps.in. The Online Application Process for Specialist Officer Scale I posts will commence on 16th November 2016. The IBPS Board will accept Applications from eligible candidates up to 2nd December 2016. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will select the candidates for Specialist Officer post based on their performance in Online Exam and Personal Interview.
IBPS SO Recruitment 2016
The candidates who will clear both Exam as well as Interview with higher marks, will be appointed as Specialist Officer. The IBPS Recruitment Board has mentioned that many Public Sector Banks will have 4122 tentative vacancies of Specialist Officer Scale I for IT Officer, Agricultural Field Officer, Rajbhasha Adhikari, Law Officer, HR/Personnel Officer and Marketing Officer. The candidates are suggested to submit their Online Application for IBPS SO CWE 6 Recruitment 2016 before 2nd December 2016 otherwise their Application will be Rejected.
IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 Notification
Name of Organization:
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Name of Recruitment:
IBPS Specialist Officer Scale I Recruitment 2016 (IBPS SO CWE 6 Notification 2016)
Name of Posts and Number of Posts:
- IT Officer: 335 posts
- Agricultural Field Officer: 2580 posts
- Rajbhasha Adhikari: 65 posts
- Law Officer: 115 posts
- HR/Personnel Officer: 81 posts
- Marketing Officer: 946 posts
Total Number of Posts: 4122 Vacancies
Banking Sector Job
Anywhere in India, as per availability of posts and instructions of IBPS Recruitment Board of at the time of appointment.
As on 1st November 2016, the Age of candidate must be at least 20 years and not more than 30 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable to Reserved Categories candidates as per Government Rules.
The candidate must have obtained Graduate or Post Graduate Degree in relevant discipline from a government recognized university.
For post wise qualification details, kindly refer Official Notification.
The candidates of SC, ST, PWD Categories need to pay Rs.100/-.
All other candidates must pay Rs.600/- as Application Fee.
Process of Selection:
The IBPS Board will select the candidates based on following:
- Online Exam
- Personal Interview and Document Verification
After conduct of Online Exam, the Board will declare Merit List displaying Names of Candidates Eligible to attend Interview Programme.
Validity of IBPS SO CWE 6 Score Card:
The Validity of IBPS Specialist Officer CRP SPL VI Score Card will automatically get expired on 31st March 2018.
After appointment as Specialist Officer (SO), the candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale I as per Rules.
How to Apply Online for IBPS Specialist Officer CWE 6 Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to official website at www.ibps.in.
- Find out and select CWE Specialist Officers tab.
- Navigate to Common Recruitment Process for Specialist Officers 6.
- Click on that link to go to respective recruitment page.
- Now click on View Advertisement to download Official Notification as PDF.
- Go through complete advertisement to know IBPS SO CWE 6 Recruitment Rules & Procedure.
- Get back to previous page and select Apply Online link.
- Register yourself with basic details.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with required personal and educational details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as mentioned.
- Pay the Application Fee & Intimation Charges through Online Payment Mode.
- Get print of E-Receipt as proof after successful payment of Fee.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion of filling up all details.
- Take printout of Application Form for record and further use.
- Note down your Registration Number and Password as reference for future activities.
Commencement of Online Application: 16th November 2016
Closing Date of Online Application: 2nd December 2016
Last Date to pay Application Fee: 2nd December 2016
Admit Card Online Exam will be Available: After 16th January 2017
Tentative Date/Schedule of CWE Online Exam: 28th & 29th January 2017
Online Exam Result will be Declared: After 16th February 2017
Call Letter for Interview will be released: After 24th February 2017
Dates for Conduct of Personal Interview: March 2017
IBPS SO CWE 6 Provisional Allotment: On or After 1st April 2017
For more information about IBPS SO CWE 6 Recruitment 2016 Notification released for Specialist Officer Scale I by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection for 4122 vacancies of IT Officer, Agricultural Field Officer, Rajbhasha Adhikari, Law Officer, HR/Personnel Officer and Marketing Officer posts, Online Application Process, Age Limit, Educational Eligibility Details, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates etc., the candidates must check official website at www.ibps.in.