IBPS RRB Gramin Bank Recruitment 2016 CWE V for Group A Officer and Group B Office Assistant Posts, Apply Online at www.ibps.in :
IBPS CWE RRB V Notification 2016 for Recruitment of Officer and Office Assistant Jobs, Apply Online for 16560 Posts at www.ibps.in: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released an advertisement about IBPS RRB Gramin Bank CWE V Recruitment 2016 Notification for 16560 Vacancies of Officer Scale I II III and Office Assistant Posts on its official website at www.ibps.in. The IBPS Board wants to recruit various vacant posts of Officer and Office Assistant in fifty six Regional Rural Banks across India.
IBPS RRB Gramin Bank Recruitment 2016
The IBPS Recruitment Board is inviting Online Application from Graduate Degree passed and Other Qualification holders for filling up 16560 empty posts of Officer Scale I, Officer Scale II (General Banking and Specialist posts), Officer Scale III and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) in 2017. The IBPS Selection Department will organize Recruitment Tests in terms of Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, Interview and Document Verification for all available posts in upcoming months. The candidates who will qualify in all stages of selection with Higher Cut Off Marks, will be given Appointment Letter for respective bank.
IBPS RRB Officer and Office Assistant Recruitment 2016
The interested and eligible candidates can apply through Online Registration Mode for IBPS RRB CWE V Recruitment 2016 via official web portal at www.ibps.in. The Online Application is available from 14th September 2016. The candidates can register and submit their Application Form for IBPS RRB Officer and Office Assistant Recruitment 2016 up to 30th September 2016. The candidates are requested to apply within prescribed time limit, because IBPS Board will not accept any Application Form after closing date i.e. 30-09-2016.
IBPS RRB Gramin Bank CWE V Recruitment 2016 at www.ibps.in
Name of Organization:
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Name of Recruitment:
IBPS RRB Recruitment 2016 for Officer and Office Assistant Posts
Name of Examination:
Regional Rural Banks Common Written Examination V
(IBPS RRB CWE V 2016)
Name of Posts and Vacancy Details:
Group A Posts
- Officer Scale I: 5539 posts
- Officer Scale II (Agriculture Officer): 152 posts
- Officer Scale II (Marketing Officer): 75 posts
- Officer Scale II (Treasury Manager): 19 posts
- Officer Scale II (Law Officer): 55 posts
- Officer Scale II (Chartered Accountant): 35 posts
- Officer Scale II (Information Technology Officer): 130 posts
- Officer Scale II (General Banking Officer): 1533 posts
- Officer Scale III: 198 posts
Group B Posts
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 8824 posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 16560 Posts
Banking Sector Job
In any State of India as per instruction of respective bank at the time of appointment.
Name of Participating Rural Banks:
There are any Regional Rural Banks which are going to appoint vacant posts of Officer Scale I II III and Office Assistant in 2017 based on IBPS RRB CWE V Final Result. The names of such RRBs are as under_
- Allahabad UP Gramin Bank
- Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank
- Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank
- Assam Gramin Vikash Bank
- Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank
- Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank
- Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank
- Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank
- Bihar Gramin Bank
- Central Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank
- Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank
- Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank
- Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank
- Ellaqai Dehati Bank
- Gramin Bank of Aryavart
- Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank
- J & K Grameen Bank
- Jharkhand Gramin Bank
- Karnataka Vikas Grameen Bank
- Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank
- Kaveri Grameena Bank
- Kerala Gramin Bank
- Langpi Dehangi Rural Bank
- Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank
- Madhyanchal Gramin Bank
- Maharashtra Gramin Bank
- Malwa Gramin Bank
- Manipur Rural Bank
- Meghalaya Rural Bank
- Mizoram Rural Bank
- Nagaland Rural Bank
- Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank
- Odisha Gramya Bank
- Pallavan Grama Bank
- Pandyan Grama Bank
- Paschim Banga Gramin Bank
- Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank
- Prathama Bank
- Puduvai Bharthiar Grama Bank
- Punjab Gramin Bank
- Purvanchal Bank
- Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank
- Saptagiri Grameena Bank
- Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank
- Sarva UP Gramin Bank
- Saurashtra Gramin Bank
- Sutlej Gramin Bank
- Telangana Grameena Bank
- Tripura Gramin Bank
- Utkal Grameen Bank
- Uttar Banga Kshetriya Gramin Bank
- Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank
- Uttarakhand Gramin Bank
- Vananchal Gramin Bank
- Vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank
The Age of the candidate must be in between the criteria mentioned below_
- From 18 Years to 28 Years – Office Assistant
- From 18 Years to 30 Years – Officer Scale I
- From 21 Years to 32 Years – Officer Scale II
- From 21 Years to 40 Years – Officer Scale III
The candidate must have necessary qualification for respective post as under_
- Office Assistant: Graduate Degree plus having Computer Knowledge.
- Officer Scale I: Graduate Degree plus having Computer Knowledge.
- Officer Scale II: Qualification as per Specialty of Post e.g CA qualification is required for Officer Scale II Chartered Accountant post.
- Officer Scale III: Degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks.
Reading, Writing and Speaking Knowledge of native language of respective state/region is also to be considered as eligibility for selection.
Application Exam Fee:
Rs.100/- for SC, ST, PWD Categories
Rs.600/- for All Other candidates
The Application/Exam Fee once paid, will NOT be Refunded in any circumstances.
Process of Selection:
The IBPS Selection Board will appoint the eligible candidates through following stages of selection_
- Online Preliminary Examination (Only for Officer Scale I and Office Assistant)
- Online Main Examination
- Personal Interview (Only for Officer Scale I II III)
- Issue of Provisional Allotment List
- Verification of Original Documents
The candidates who have applied for Officer Scale I II III posts, are required to bring Original Documents together at the time of Interview.
The candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale as per Banking Rules after appointment as Office Assistant, Officer Scale I II III posts.
How to Apply Online for IBPS RRB Gramin Bank CWE V Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to official website at www.ibps.in.
- Find out CWE RRBs tab and select it to go to respective webpage.
- Navigate to the link Common Written Examination – Regional Rural Banks Phase V.
- Click on the link to open IBPS RRB CWE V Recruitment Portal.
- Download the Official Notification by selecting Click Here to View Advertisement for Common Recruitment Process for RRBs Phase V (RRBs CWE V).
- Read the complete Official Advertisement carefully to know everything about IBPS RRB Recruitment 2016.
- Return to previous webpage and select Online Application link to proceed.
- Register yourself and fill up Online Application Form with necessary personal & educational details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as per instructions.
- Pay the Application Exam Fee plus Intimation Charges by Online Payment Gateway.
- Print the E-Receipt which is shown on screen after successful payment of Fee.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion of filling up all the details.
- Save and note down your Registration Number and Password for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application Form for record and further use.
Dates to Remember:
|Name of Event or Activity||Date & Schedule of Event|
|Commencement of Online Registration||14th September 2016|
|Closure of Online Registration of Application||30th September 2016|
|Last Date for Payment of Application/Exam Fee||30th September 2016|
|Release of Call Letter for Officer Scale I Pre Exam Training||After 10th October 2016|
|Holding of Pre Exam Training of Officer Scale I||From 17th October 2016 to 22nd October 2016|
|Release of Pre Exam Training Call Letter for Office Assistant||After 17th October 2016|
|Holding of Office Assistant Pre Exam Training||From 24th October 2016 to 29th October 2016|
|Call Letter for Online Preliminary Exam Declare||Officer Scale I: October 2016
Office Assistant: November 2016
|Conduct of Online Preliminary Examination||Officer Scale I – 5th & 6th November 2016
Office Assistant – 12th, 13th and 19th November 2016
|Result of Online Preliminary Exam Announce||Officer Scale I: November 2016
Office Assistant: December 2016
|Online Main Exam Call Letter Available||Officer Scale I: November 2016
Office Assistant: December 2016
|Conduct of Online Main Examination||Officer Scale I II III – 11th December 2016
Office Assistant – 18th December 2016
|Declaration of Main Exam Result (Officer Scale I II III)||December 2016|
|IBPS Officer Scale I II III Interview Call Letter Release||December 2016|
|Conduct of Interview for Officer Scale I II III||January 2016|
|Publishing of Provisional Allotment List (Officer Scale I II III and Office Assistant)||February 2016|
For more information about IBPS RRB Recruitment 2016 for Regional Rural Banks Common Written Examination 5 (RRB CWE V) Notification released by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection for 16560 posts, Online Application Process, Age Criteria, Educational Qualification, Application/Exam Fee & Payment Mode, Process of Selection, Post wise Pay Scale, Important Dates, Pre Exam Training Details etc., the candidates are advised to refer Official Notification Advertisement or visit the official website at www.ibps.in.