- 1 IBPS Recruitment 2016 Apply for 8822 Probationary Officer and Management Trainee Posts
- 2 IBPS CWE PO/MT VI 2016 Apply online at www.ibps.in
- 3 IBPS PO/MT CWE VI Recruitment 2016 for 8822 Posts of Probationary Officer and Management Trainee
- 4 Participating Banks and Bank wise PO/MT Vacancies:
- 5 List of Original Documents to show at Interview:
- 6 How to Apply Online for IBPS PO/MT CWE VI Recruitment 2016 Exam:
IBPS PO/MT CWE VI 2016 Recruitment Notification, Online Application Form for 8822 Posts of Probationary Officer and Management Trainee Common Written Exam at www.ibps.in:
IBPS CWE PO/MT VI Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 8822 Vacancies of Probationary Officer and Management Trainee Posts at www.ibps.in: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released a notification about Probationary Officer and Management Trainee Common Written Exam VI 2016 on its official website at www.ibps.in. The candidates who have necessary qualifications and eligibility, can apply through Online Application Mode for IBPS PO/MT CWE VI 2016 Exam via official website at www.ibps.in.
IBPS Recruitment 2016 Apply for 8822 Probationary Officer and Management Trainee Posts
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is inviting Online Application from Bachelor’s Degree holding candidates for filling up various vacant posts of Probationary Officer and Management Trainee in 2016-2017. The IBPS has mentioned in PO/MT CWE VI Notification that there are 8822 tentative vacancies of Probationary Officer/Management Trainee in 20 public sector banks in 2017-18. The interested and eligible candidates can apply via Online Application mode for IBPS CWE PO/MT VI Recruitment 2016 Exam via official web portal at www.ibps.in. The IBPS will accept Online Application from 26th July to 13th August 2016.
IBPS CWE PO/MT VI 2016 Apply online at www.ibps.in
The candidates who want to make career in Banking Sector as Probationary Officer or Management Trainee, must apply for IBPS PO/MT Recruitment 2016. In order to submit the Online Application, the candidate will have to pay Rs.600/- as Application Fee (Rs.100/- for SC, ST, PWD Categories). The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will NOT accept any Application after the closing date i.e. 13-08-2016. That is why, the candidates are suggested to submit their Application within prescribed time limit.
IBPS PO/MT CWE VI Recruitment 2016 for 8822 Posts of Probationary Officer and Management Trainee
Name of Organization:
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Name of Recruitment:
IBPS PO/MT Recruitment 2016-17
Name of Examination:
IBPS CWE PO/MT VI Examination 2016
Name of Posts and Vacancy Details:
- Probationary Officer (PO)
- Management Trainee
Total Number of Posts: 8822 Vacancies
Category wise Posts:
- SC Category: 1338 posts
- ST Category: 665 posts
- OBC Category: 2319 posts
- Unreserved (UR) Category: 4500 posts
Participating Banks and Bank wise PO/MT Vacancies:
|Serial No.||Name of Bank||Available Posts of PO/MT in 2017-2018|
|01||Allahabad Bank||525 posts|
|02||Andhra Bank||300 posts|
|03||Bank of Baroda||NIL|
|04||Bank of India||200 posts|
|05||Bank of Maharashtra||NIL|
|06||Canara Bank||2200 posts|
|07||Central Bank of India||300 posts|
|10||IDBI Bank||1350 posts|
|12||Indian Overseas Bank||NIL|
|13||Oriental Bank of Commerce||500 posts|
|14||Punjab National Bank||750 posts|
|15||Punjab & Sind Bank||158 posts|
|16||Syndicate Bank||400 posts|
|17||UCO Bank||540 posts|
|18||Union Bank of India||899 posts|
|19||United Bank of India||200 posts|
|20||Vijaya Bank||500 posts|
As on 1st July 2017, the Age of the candidate must be in between 20 years and 30 years to apply for IBPS PO/MT CWE VI 2016.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable to Reserved Categories candidates as per Government Norms.
The candidate must have passed Bachelor’s Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a government recognized university.
For further details, kindly refer Official Notification.
The candidate must pay the Application Fee through Online Payment method as follows_
Rs.100/- for SC, ST and PWD Categories
Rs.600/- for All Other Categories
The Application Fee plus Intimation Charges, both should be paid and borne by the candidate.
The candidate can pay the Application Fee by Debit Card, Credit Card, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Card and Mobile Wallet.
Process of Selection:
- Online Preliminary Exam
- Online Main Exam
- Document Verification and Personal Interview
The IBPS will prepare Final Merit List (Selection List/Allotment List) of Candidates based on their Score/Performance in Online Main Exam and Interview.
After appointment as Probationary Officer/Management Trainee, the candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale applicable as per Rules.
List of Original Documents to show at Interview:
- Print of Interview Call Letter
- Print of Online Application Form of IBPS CWE PO/MT VI 2016
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Photo Identity Proof
- Graduation Degree Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
- Experience Certificate (if any)
- Any other relevant Document/Certificate
How to Apply Online for IBPS PO/MT CWE VI Recruitment 2016 Exam:
- Log on to official website at www.ibps.in.
- Find out CWE PO/MT tab and select it to go to respective webpage.
- Navigate to Common Written Examination for Probationary Officer/Management Trainee 6.
- Click on the link to go to relevant page.
- Now click on View Advertisement link to download Official Notification as PDF file.
- Read the Complete Official Notification carefully to know all rules and regulation of IBPS PO/MT Recruitment 2016.
- Get back to previous page and click on Online Application link.
- Register yourself and fill up the Online Application Form with required details.
- Enter your personal, educational and experience info as asked.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as per instructions.
- Pay the Application Fee with Intimation Charges by Online Mode through Payment Gateway.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion of filling up all details.
- Save your Application Registration Number and Password for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application for record and further use.
- Also get print of E-Receipt as Fee Payment Proof.
Important Dates for IBPS PO/MT CWE VI 2016:
|Name of Event||Tentative Dates|
|Online Registration Starts||26th July 2016|
|Online Registration Ends||13th August 2016|
|Payment of Application Fee (Online)||From 26th July to 13th August 2016|
|Download Call Letter for Pre Exam Training (SC, ST, Minority Communities Only)||From 23rd September to 8th October 2016|
|Conduct of Pre Exam Training (SC, ST, Minority Communities Only)||From 3rd October to 8th October 2016|
|Call Letter for Online Preliminary Exam Releases||October 2016|
|Conduct of Online Preliminary Exam||16th, 22nd, 23rd October 2016|
|Result of Online Preliminary Exam Declares||November 2016|
|Call Letter for Online Main Exam Releases||November 2016|
|Conduct of Online Main Exam||20th November 2016|
|Result of Online Main Exam Declares||December 2016|
|Download Call Letter for Personal Interview||January 2017|
|Conduct of Personal Interview||January-February 2017|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2017|
For more information about IBPS CWE PO/MT VI Recruitment 2016 Notification released by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection for Common Written Examination VI for 8822 Vacancies of Probationary Officer and Management Trainee Posts, Online Application Process, Participating Banks, Age Criteria, Educational Qualification, Application Fee and Payment Mode, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Syllabus and Exam Pattern for Preliminary, Main Exam, Important Dates etc., the candidates should visit the official website at www.ibps.in.