- 1 IBPS CWE Clerk VI Recruitment 2016 Apply Online Available at www.ibps.in
- 1.1 IBPS Bank Selection Guide 2016 State/Zone wise Clerk Vacancies in 2017-2018 (Tentative):
- 1.2 IBPS Clerk VI Recruitment Pre Examination Training 2016 :
- 1.3 How to Apply Online for IBPS CWE Clerk VI Recruitment 2016 :
- 1.4 IBPS Clerk 6 Recruitment 2016 Dates to Keep In Mind:
IBPS CWE Clerk VI Recruitment Notification 2016 CWE Clerk 6 Apply Online for 19243 Vacancies of Clerk Posts Available at www.ibps.in :
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2016 CWE VI Notification, Apply Online for 19243 Vacancies of Clerks at www.ibps.in: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released an advertisement about IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2016 CWE VI on its official website at www.ibps.in. The candidates who have passed Graduate Degree and wish to make career Banking Sector, are recommended to apply online for IBPS CWE Clerk VI Exam 2016. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is inviting Online Application from young and qualified candidates for filling up 19243 vacant posts of Clerk (Clerical Cadre) in various public sector banks in 2016-2017.
Notification for IBPS CWE Clerk VI Recruitment 2016
The IBPS Recruitment Board will appoint deserving candidates through Preliminary Exam and Main Exam in upcoming months. After conducting Main Exam, the IBPS will publish Provisional Allotment List. The IBPS CWE Clerk VI Recruitment Process will be completed in April 2017. The interested and eligible candidates can apply through Online Registration Mode for IBPS CWE Clerk VI Recruitment/Examination 2016 via official web portal at www.ibps.in. The IBPS Board will accept Application Form from 22nd August 2016 to 12th September 2016 only. The relevant candidates are advised to submit their Application for Clerk post via within prescribed time limit i.e. before 12-09-2016.
IBPS CWE Clerk VI Recruitment 2016 Apply Online Available at www.ibps.in
Name of Organization:
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Name of Recruitment:
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2016
Name of Examination:
Common Written Examination VI (IBPS CWE Clerk VI Exam 2016)
List of Public Sector Banks covered under IBPS CWE Clerk VI 2016:
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Corporation Bank
- Dena Bank
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Punjab National Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank of India
- United Bank of India
- Vijaya Bank
Name of Post and Vacancy Details:
Clerk – 19243 Posts
IBPS Bank Selection Guide 2016 State/Zone wise Clerk Vacancies in 2017-2018 (Tentative):
- Andaman and Nicobar: 25 posts
- Andhra Pradesh: 699 posts
- Arunachal Pradesh: 13 posts
- Assam: 389 posts
- Bihar: 770 posts
- Chandigarh: 88 posts
- Chhattisgarh: 302 posts
- Dadra & Nagar Haveli: 02 posts
- Daman & Diu: 01 post
- Goa: 96 posts
- Gujarat: 769 posts
- Haryana: 792 posts
- Himachal Pradesh: 314 posts
- Jammu & Kashmir: 83 posts
- Jharkhand: 271 posts
- Karnataka: 1467 posts
- Kerala: 842 posts
- Lakshadweep: 20 posts
- Madhya Pradesh: 1059 posts
- Maharashtra: 1343 posts
- Manipur: 22 posts
- Meghalaya: 23 posts
- Mizoram: 13 posts
- Nagaland: 12 posts
- New Delhi: 983 posts
- Odisha (Orissa): 591 posts
- Puducherry (Pondicherry): 09 posts
- Punjab: 1335 posts
- Rajasthan: 975 posts
- Sikkim: 15 posts
- Tamil Nadu: 1032 posts
- Telangana: 546 posts
- Tripura: 50 posts
- Uttar Pradesh: 2612 posts
- Uttarakhand: 330 posts
- West Bengal: 1350 posts
Total Number of Posts:19243 Vacancies
Banking Sector Job
One of the above mentioned states/zones across India
As on 1st August 2016, Age of the candidate must be in between 20 Years and 28 Years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be given to Reserved Categories candidates as per Government Rules as under_
SC and ST Categories: 05 Years
OBC (Non Creamy Layer): 03 Years
Person with Disability (PWD): 10 Years
For more details, please refer Official Notification.
The candidate must have passed Graduation (Bachelor’s Degree) in any discipline from a government recognized university.
In addition to above qualification, the candidate must have Operating and Working Knowledge of Computer System.
Moreover, the candidate must have proficiency of reading, writing and speaking official language of the respective State/Union Territory.
For more details, kindly refer Official Notification.
The Application Fee/Intimation Charges should be paid by the candidate as follows_
Rs.100/- for SC, ST, PWD, Ex-Serviceman Categories
Rs.600/- for All Other Categories
The Bank Transaction Charges in addition to Fee should be borne and paid by the candidate.
Process of Selection:
The IBPS will select the eligible candidates based on their performance in following stages_
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Declaration of Provisional Allotment List
- Document Verification and Final Selection
Note: The IBPS Exam Board will not disclose Main Exam Score/Marks to candidates before completion of Provisional Allotment Process.
After appointment as Clerk in one of the above mentioned Public Sector Banks, the candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale for Clerical Cadre as per Government Rules.
For further details, please refer Official Notification.
IBPS Clerk VI Recruitment Pre Examination Training 2016 :
The IBPS Clerk Pre Exam Training 2016 will be held by Participating Banks and Organizations in First & Second Week of November 2016. The Pre Examination Training will be arranged for SC, ST, Minority Communities, Ex-Serviceman and PWD Categories.
Exam Centres for IBPS Clerk Pre Exam Training 2016
Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Amritsar, Aurangabad, Balasore, Bareilly, Behrampur (Ganjam), Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Dhanbad, Gorakhpur, Gulbarga, Guwahati, Hubli, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Karnal, Kavaratti, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Muzaffarpur, Mysore, Nagpur, New Delhi, Panaji (Goa), Patiala, Patna, Port Blair, Puducherry, Pune, Raipur, Rajkot, Ranchi, Rohtak, Sambalpur, Shimla, Shillong, Siliguri, Thiruchirapalli, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijaywada and Visakhapatnam.
How to Apply Online for IBPS CWE Clerk VI Recruitment 2016 :
- Log on to IBPS official website at www.ibps.in.
- Find out CWE Clerical tab and select it to go to respective webpage.
- Navigate to and select Common Written Examination for Clerical Cadre 6.
- Click on Advertisement link to download the Official Notification of IBPS CWE Clerk VI as PDF.
- Read the Complete Official Notification carefully to know everything about IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2016.
- Return to previous page and select Online Application link to proceed.
- Register yourself and fill up the Online Application Form with required personal, educational and other details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as per instructions.
- Pay the Application Fee/Intimation Charges through Online Payment Mode by Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking or IMPS or Cash Card/Mobile Wallet.
- Submit the Application Form Online on completion of filling up all the details.
- Save your Application Registration Number/User Name and Password for future reference.
- Take printout of Application Form for record and further use.
- Also get print of E-Receipt as proof of Fee Payment.
IBPS Clerk 6 Recruitment 2016 Dates to Keep In Mind:
|Name of Event/Activity||Date of Activity (Provisional Dates)|
|Online Registration of Application Available||22nd August 2016 to 12th September 2016|
|Online Editing/Modification of Application Available||22nd August 2016 to 12th September 2016|
|Online Payment of Application Fees with Intimation Charges Available||22nd August 2016 to 12th September 2016|
|Call Letter for Pre- Exam Training Available to Download||25th October 2016 to 7th November 2016|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training for SC, ST, Minority Communities||7th November 2016 to 12th November 2016|
|Call Letter for Online Preliminary Examination Release||18th November 2016|
|Conduct of Online Preliminary Examination||26th & 27th November 2016
3rd & 4th December 2016 (if required)
|Result of Online Preliminary Examination Declare||December 2016|
|Call Letter for Online Main Examination Release||December 2016|
|Conduct of Online Main Examination||31st December 2016 and 1st January 2017|
|Provisional Allotment List Declare||April 2017|
For more information about IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2016 Notification released by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection for IBPS CWE Clerk VI Exam 2016 for 19243 Vacancies of Clerical Cadre in 19 Public Sector Banks, Online Application Process, Age Limit, Educational Eligibility, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Syllabus and Exam Scheme for Preliminary & Main Examination, Arrangement of Pre Exam Training for SC/ST/Minority Categories, Important Dates etc., the candidates should visit the official website at www.ibps.in.