HPSEB Recruitment 2016-17 Application Form for 100 Junior Helper Vacancy Available at www.hpseb.com :
Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board Limited has recently issued an advertisement for Recruitment of Junior Helper (Power House, Hydro-Mechanical) Posts on its official website at www.hpseb.com. The candidates who have passed Matriculation Exam, are eligible to apply offline for HPSEB Junior Helper Recruitment 2016-17. The State Government of Himachal Pradesh is inviting Offline Application from young and qualified candidates for 100 vacant posts of Junior Helper in HPSEB in 2017.
HPSEB Jr Helper Recruitment 2016-17
The Recruitment Department has mentioned that the candidates who have ITI in Fitter trade will be given first preference in this recruitment process. The HP State Electricity Board desires to appoint deserving candidates as Junior Helper post based on Matric Exam Marks, ITI/Technical Qualification Marks and Personal Interview. The Interested candidates can apply through Prescribed Application Form for HPSEB Junior Helper Recruitment 2016-17. The Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board Limited will accept the Application up to 20th January 2017.
HPSEB Recruitment 2016-17
The HPSEB Selection Board will accept Application Form till 4th February 2017 for the candidates who live in Lahaul & Spiti District, Kinnaur District, Pangi & Bharmour Sub Division of Chamba District and Dodra Kwar Sub Division of Shimla District. All other candidates will have to submit their Application Form on or before 20th January 2017. The HP State Electricity Board Ltd is not responsible for any delay caused by Postal Department in receipt of Application Form.
HPSEB Junior Helper Recruitment 2017 Application Form
Name of Organization:
Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board Limited (HPSEB), A State Government Undertaking
Name of Recruitment:
HPSEB Junior Helper Recruitment 2016-17
Name of Posts and Number of Posts:
Junior Helper – 100 Posts
Category wise Vacancy Details:
- General (Unreserved): 43 posts
- General (Antodaya/BPL): 08 posts
- General (Ex-Serviceman): 08 posts
- General (Sports): 02 posts
- OBC (Antodaya/BPL): 03 posts
- OBC (Unreserved): 11 posts
- OBC (Ex-Serviceman): 02 posts
- SC (Antodaya/BPL): 02 posts
- SC (Unreserved): 15 posts
- SC (Ex-Serviceman): 03 posts
- ST (Unreserved): 03 posts
Anywhere in Himachal, as per instructions of HPSEB Selection Board at the time of appointment.
Type of Recruitment:
As on 1st January 2017, Age of the candidate must be in between 18 years and 30 years..
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be given to Reserved Categories candidates as per Himachal Pradesh Government Rules.
The candidate must have passed Matriculation (10th Class) Exam from a government recognized education board.
The candidate should have passed ITI Certificate in Fitter trade from a recognized institute.
The Application Fee should be paid Rs.100/- by General Category and Rs.50/- by Reserved Category.
The Fee can be paid through Indian Postal Order to be issued in favour of Accounts Officer (Banking), HPSEBL, Vidyut Bhawan, Shimla – 171 004.
Process of Selection:
|Sr. No.||Process of Selection||Weightage of Marks|
|01||Marks obtained in Matric to be awarded on prorata.||60 MARKS|
|02||Technical qualification of ITI in Fitter trade obtained
through Regular Course (not through distance education) from the institutions recognized by the
Government of Himachal Pradesh. There will be no
prorata distribution of marks but fixed 25 marks
would be given to a candidate having ITI qualification in Fitter trade irrespective of his
percentage in ITI, this being a preferred qualification. Any other technical qualification including higher technical qualification will not be considered for purpose of granting 25 marks.
|03||Personal Interview.||15 MARKS|
The candidate will be paid Fixed Monthly Remuneration of Rs.6200/- per month.
How to Apply Offline for HPSEB Junior Helper Recruitment 2016-17:
- Log on to official website at www.hpseb.com.
- Find out Appointments section and select it to go to Recruitment Page.
- Navigate to Application are invited for filling up 100 posts of Junior Helper(Power House)(Hydro-Mechanical).
- Click on the link to download Official Notification as PDF file.
- Read the Official Notification carefully to know all rules and regulations.
- Find Application Form at bottom of Notification and take print of it.
- Fill up hard copy of Application Form and attach necessary documents copies.
- Pay the Application Fee by Postal Order.
- Send Application Form with Postal Order and Enclosures to one of the following addresses (as applicable):
- Chief Engineer (Operations), North Zone,HPSEB Ltd., Dharamshala, District Kangra
Himachal Pradesh, Pin – 176215.
- Chief Engineer (Operations), Central Zone,HPSEB Ltd., Mandi, District Mandi
Himachal Pradesh, Pin – 175001.
- Chief Engineer (Operations), South Zone,HPSEB Ltd., Vidyut Bhawan, Shimla
Himachal Pradesh, Pin – 171004.
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 20th January 2017
Last Date for Receipt of Application for Lahaul & Spiti District, Kinnaur District, Pangi & Bharmour Sub Division of Chamba District and Dodra Kwar Sub Division of Shimla District: 4th February 2017
For more information about HPSEB Junior Helper Recruitment 2016-17 Notification released by Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board Limited for 100 Posts, Offline Application Form & Submission Process, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Salary Details, Process of Selection, Important Dates etc., the candidates must visit the official website at www.hpseb.com.