Haryana Police Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 5532 Male Constable and Female Constable Vacancy at www.hssc.gov.in :
Haryana Staff Selection Commission has just released an advertisement about Haryana Police Recruitment 2017 on its official website www.hssc.gov.in. The candidates who have required eligibility, should apply online for Haryana Police Constable (General Duty) Recruitment 2017. The Police Department of Haryana State desires to recruit 5532 vacant posts of Male Constable and Female Constable in 2017. The Haryana SSC Recruitment Board is inviting Online Application from 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam passed candidates for Police Constable General Duty Posts.
Haryana Police Recruitment 2017
The candidates must keep in mind that merely holding academic qualification does not make them eligible for this recruitment. The Physical Standards and Medical Fitness will also be considered by Selection Board. The interested candidates can apply through Online Application Mode for Haryana Police Recruitment 2017 via official website portal at www.hssc.gov.in from 10th February 2017. The candidates have to apply by Online Mode, the Haryana SSC will not accept the Application Form for Police Constable post by any other method.
HSSC Police Constable Recruitment 2017
The candidates who are applying for Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2017, will have to go through Physical Screening Test, Knowledge Test, Scrutiny of Documents, Physical Measurement Test and Interview cum Personality Test. The candidates who will qualify in all the tests, only those will be selected, on merit basis, for Police Constable (General Duty) posts in Haryana State. The candidates are recommended to submit their Application Form online within prescribed time limit as Haryana Staff Selection Commission will NOT consider any Application which is submitted after the Last Date i.e. 28th February 2017.
Haryana Police Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of Organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Recruitment||Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2017|
|Advertisement Number||Advt. No.1/2017|
|Name of Posts and Number of Posts||Male Constable: 4500 posts
Female Constable: 1032 posts
|Total Number of Vacancies||5532 Posts|
|Job Category||Police Job, Government Job|
|Department to Work||Police Department of Haryana|
|Job Location||Anywhere in state of Haryana|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Date of Release of Advertisement||28th January 2017|
Category wise Posts:
Male Constable (General Duty)
- General Category: 1300 posts
- SC Category: 900 posts
- BC-A Category: 700 posts
- BC-B Category: 400 posts
- EBPG Category: 500 posts
- ESM General Category: 350 posts
- ESM SC Category: 100 posts
- ESM BC-A Category: 100 posts
- ESM BC-B Category: 150 posts
Female Constable (General Duty)
- General Category: 298 posts
- SC Category: 206 posts
- BC-A Category: 161 posts
- BC-B Category: 92 posts
- EBPG Category: 115 posts
- ESM General Category: 80 posts
- ESM SC Category: 23 posts
- ESM BC-A Category: 23 posts
- ESM BC-B Category: 34 posts
As on 1st February 2017, Age of the candidate must be minimum 18 years and not more than 25 years.
Age Relaxation Benefit will be given to Reserved Categories of Haryana State as per Government Norms.
The candidate must have passed at least 10+2 (Intermediate/Higher Secondary) Examination from a government recognized education board/council.
Ex-Serviceman candidate need NOT to pay the Fee. All other categories candidates have to pay Application Fee as under_
- General Category Male: Rs.100/-
- Female Non Resident of Haryana: Rs.100/-
- Female Resident of Haryana: Rs.50/-
- SC, BC, SBC, EBPG of Haryana State Male: Rs.25/-
- SC, BC, SBC, EBPG of Haryana State Female: Rs.13/-
The Application Fee once paid, can NOT be refunded under any circumstances.
Process of Selection:
The Haryana SSC Selection Board is going to appoint eligible candidates through following tests_
- Physical Screening Test (PST)
- Knowledge Test (Written Exam)
- Document Verification
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Interview cum Personality Test
After appointment as Police Constable (General Duty), the candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale of Rs.21700/- Level 3, Cell-I.
How to Apply Online for Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to official website at www.hssc.gov.in.
- Find out Advertisement section and select it.
- Navigate to Advt. No.1/2017 and click on Download link.
- Read the complete advertisement carefully to know everything about this recruitment.
- Get back to home page and select Apply Online link.
- Go through Important Instructions and proceed to online application.
- Fill up the Application Form with necessary personal and educational details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as asked.
- Pay the Application Fee as per instructions.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion of filling up all the details.
- Note down your Application Registration ID/Number and Password (if any) for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application Form for record and more use.
Commencement of Online Application: 10th February 2017
Closing Date for Online Application: 28th February 2017
Last Date to Deposit Application Fee: 2nd March 2017
For more information about Haryana Police Recruitment 2017 Advertisement issued by Haryana Staff Selection Commission for 5532 Vacancies of Male Constable and Female Constable (General Duty) posts, Online Application Form, Age Criteria, Educational Eligibility Details, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates, Steps to online register for Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2017 etc., the candidates need to refer Official Advertisement and visit official website at www.hssc.gov.in.