GSRTC Conductor Recruitment 2017 Bharti Apply Online for 1503 Vacancies at ojas.gujarat.gov.in :
Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation has recently published an advertisement about GSRTC Conductor Recruitment 2017 of 1503 Posts on its official website at ojas.gujarat.gov.in. The candidates who have obtained required qualification, are eligible to apply for GSRTC Conductor Recruitment 2017. The Gujarat Road Transport Department is calling up Online Application from young and educated candidates of Gujarat State for filling up 1503 vacant posts of Conductor in 2017.
GSRTC Conductor Recruitment 2017
Government of Gujarat has an aim of growing the public transport with manpower and therefore it wants to appoint eligible candidates on Conductor position. The interested candidates can apply online for GSRTC Conductor Recruitment 2017 via official website portal at ojas.gujarat.gov.in. The Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation will accept Application Form from 4th February to 5th March 2017. The candidates have to apply by Online Mode only, the GSRTC Board will not accept the application by any other method.
GSRTC Conductor Bharti 2017
The candidates who have at least 10th Class qualification, should not miss this golden opportunity. The candidates are required to submit their Online Application on or before 5th March 2017. The GSRTC Recruitment Board will select eligible candidates through Written Exam, followed by Document Verification.
GSRTC Conductor Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of Organization||Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation|
|Name of Recruitment||GSRTC Conductor Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Post||Conductor|
|Number of Posts||1503 Posts|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Location||As per instructions of GSRTC|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode Only|
|Online Application Portal||ojas.gujarat.gov.in|
|Date of Issue of Advertisement||February 2017|
Category wise Vacancy Details:
- General: 505 posts
- Women: 234 posts
- General: 308 posts
- Women: 126 posts
- General: 79 posts
- Women: 33 posts
- General: 149 posts
- Women: 69 posts
The Age of candidate must be at least 18 years and not more than 35 years.
Relaxation Upper Age Limit will be given to Reserved Categories candidates as per Government of Gujarat Rules.
GSRTC Recruitment Educational Details:
The candidate must have obtained following qualifications_
- Passed at least 10th Class (Matriculation) from a government recognized board.
- Obtained Conductor License and Badge from State Road Transport.
- Valid First Aid Certificate.
- At least 160/155 cms Height and 152 cms for Women.
For more details, kindly refer Official Notification.
Kindly refer Official Notification.
GSRTC Conductor Recruitment Selection Process:
The GSRTC Board will appoint deserving candidates as Conductor post on the basis of their performance in Written Exam.
The Selection Board will prepare Merit List on the basis of Academic Marks and Written Test Marks. Then candidates will be called up for Document Verification and Final Selection.
Weightage of Marks (Merit List):
- Academic Qualification: 70 Marks
- Written Exam: 30 Marks
Total Marks for Selection: 100 Marks
Academic Marks in Detail
- 10th Class (as per marks obtained): 40 marks
- 12th Class (as per marks obtained): 20 marks
- Graduation/Bachelor’s Degree: 10 marks
Written Exam will be of 100 Marks which will be converted to 30 marks for merit calculation by GSRTC Board.
GSRTC Conductor Salary – Pay Scale:
During first five years of service, the candidate will be paid fixed salary of Rs.10000/- per month.
After successful completion of five years, the candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale from Rs.4440/- to Rs.7440/- with Grade Pay of Rs.1400/- per month.
How to Apply Online for GSRTC Conductor Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to official website at ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- Find out Apply Online tab and select it.
- Navigate to Select Job section and select GSRTC.
- Search Conductor Recruitment and click on Details button to download Official Notification as PDF.
- Open the Advertisement file and read it carefully.
- Get back to previous page and select Apply Now button to proceed.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with required personal, educational and other details.
- Save the Application Form and note down your Application Number.
- Select Upload Photograph section and upload your recent passport size Photo and Signature images.
- Confirm your Application online and save Confirmation Number for future reference.
- Take printout of Application Form for record and further use.
Commencement of Online Application: 4th February 2017
Closing Date for Online Application: 5th March 2017
For more information about GSRTC Conductor Recruitment 2017 Advertisement released by Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation for 1503 Vacancies of Conductor to be filled up in 2017, Online Application Form, Age Criteria, Educational Eligibility Details, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates, Steps to online apply for GSRTC Conductor Bharti 2017 etc., the candidates should visit the official website at www.gsrtc.in and ojas.gujarat.gov.in.