Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 271 Vacancies of Lower Division Assistant, Copyist and Typist Posts at www.ghconline.gov.in :
The Gauhati High Court has recently issued an advertisement about Recruitment of LDA, Copyist and Typist Posts on its official website at www.ghconline.gov.in. The candidates who have Graduate Degree and Knowledge of Computer, are eligible to apply for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2016. The Application Forms will be available from 18th November 2016. The candidates can apply by online mode only. Because the Gauhati High Court Selection Board will not accept the Application Form by any other method.
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2016
The Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2016 Notification has been released on 10th November 2016 by official authority for LDA, Copyist and Typist posts. The young and educated candidates are invited through Online Application for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2016 via official website portal at www.ghconline.gov.in. The Selection Board will consider Online Application up to 3rd December 2016. The candidates must pay Application Fee of Rs.360/- (Rs.180/- for SC, ST, PWD) to complete the Application Process. The Fee can be deposited on or before 6th December 2016.
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of Organization:
The Gauhati High Court, (High Court of Assam, Nagaland, Mizoram and Arunachal Pradesh)
Name of Recruitment:
Gauhati High Court LDA and Copyist Recruitment 2016
Name of Posts and Number of Posts:
- Lower Division Assistant (LDA): 195 posts
- Copyist: 74 posts
- Typist: 02 posts
Total Number of Posts: 271 Vacancies
The candidate will have to work at one of the following districts_
Barpeta, Bongaigaon, Cachar, Chirang, Darrang, Dhemaji, Dhubri, Dibrugarh, Goalpara, Golaghat, Hailakandi, Jorhat, Kamrup (M), Kamrup, Karimganj, Kokrajhar, Lakhimpur, Morigaon, Nagaon, Nalbari, Sivasagar, Sonitpur, Tinsukia and Udalguri.
The candidate must be in between the Age Criteria of 18 years and 43 years.
The Reserved Categories candidates are eligible to get Relaxation in Upper Age Limit as under_
- OBC, MOBC Categories: 03 Years
- SC and ST Categories: 05 Years
- PWD Category: 10 Years
For more details on Age Limit, kindly refer Official Notification.
The candidate must be meeting all Eligibility Criteria as follows_
- Graduation (Bachelor’s Degree) passed from a government (UGC) recognized university.
- Have adequate Knowledge of using Computer.
- Have reading, writing and speaking knowledge of English Language and native/official language of Assam.
Application Fee and Payment Mode:
The candidate has to pay the Application Fee as given below_
- Rs.180/- for SC, ST and PWD Categories
- Rs.360/- for All Others
The Application Fee can be deposited by Cash at any branch State Bank of India through Challan. The Fee once paid can NOT be refunded in any circumstances.
Process of Selection:
The Recruitment Board will notify the Selection Procedure in a short time.
After appointment as LDA, Copyist, Typist, the candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale from Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2200/- per month.
How to Apply Online for Gauhati High Court LDA and Copyist Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to official website at www.ghconline.gov.in.
- Find out Recruitment tab and select it to open relevant webpage.
- Navigate to Advertisement for Direct Recruitment of LDA, COPYIST, TYPIST in district judiciary of Assam dated 10-11-2016.
- Download the Official Notification as PDF file and read it carefully.
- Get back to Recruitment Page and select Apply Online link.
- Register yourself with your basic details.
- Fill up Online Application Form with required personal, educational and other info as asked.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as mentioned.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion of filling up.
- Take print of Application Form and Challan for record and more use.
- Pay the Fee at SBI Bank through Challan.
- Save your Registration Number and Password for future reference.
For more information about Gauhati High Court LDA Recruitment 2016 Notification issued for 271 Vacancies of Lower Division Assistant, Copyist, Typist Posts, Online Application Form, Phase I to IV Registration Process, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, Application Fee, Process of Selection, Important Dates etc., the candidates are advised to check official website at www.ghconline.gov.in.