ERDO Recruitment 2017 Notification Apply Online for 14732 Basic Tuition Teacher, BEC and DEC, BTT Vacancy at www.erdoclasses.com :
Education Research and Development Organization has just released an advertisement about ERDO Recruitment 2017 on its official website at www.erdoclasses.com. The ERDO Organization is going to recruit 14732 vacant posts of Basic Tuition Teacher, Block Education Controller and District Education Controller in upcoming time. The candidates who have obtained required qualification at graduate/post graduate level, are eligible to apply for ERDO BTT Recruitment 2017.
The candidates who wish to make their career in teaching field, must not miss this opportunity. The ERDO Selection Board is inviting Online Application from young and enthusiastic candidates having passed B.Ed or Equivalent exam to fill up 14732 empty posts of BTT, BEC and DEC in Lucknow, Faizabad, Jhansi and Devipatan Division. The interested candidates can apply online for ERDO Basic Tuition Teacher Recruitment 2017 via official web portal at www.erdoclasses.com.
ERDO BTT Recruitment 2017
The candidates are required to submit their Application Form online for ERDO Recruitment 2017 fin between 2nd January 2017 and 13th February 2017. The Education Research and Development Organization will not accept any Application Form after the given deadline. The candidates have to pay Application Fee of Rs.650/- for BTT post and Rs.600/- for BEC, DEC posts. However, the SC, ST Categories candidates need to pay Fee of Rs.450/- and Rs.400/- only. The Application Fee can be paid online up to 15th February 2017.
ERDO Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of Organization||Education Research and Development Organization (ERDO)|
|Name of Recruitment||ERDO BTT Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Posts and Number of Posts||
|Total Number of Vacancies||14732 Posts|
|Job Category||Government Job, Teaching Sector Job|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Date of Issue of Advertisement||January 2017|
Division wise Vacancy Details:
Lucknow Division – 5993 Posts
- Basic Tuition Teacher (BTT): 5895 posts
- Block Education Controller (BEC): 92 posts
- District Education Controller (DEC): 06 posts
Faizabad Division – 4331 Posts
- Basic Tuition Teacher (BTT): 4262 posts
- Block Education Controller (BEC): 64 posts
- District Education Controller (DEC): 05 posts
Jhansi Division – 1376 Posts
- Basic Tuition Teacher (BTT): 1350 posts
- Block Education Controller (BEC): 23 posts
- District Education Controller (DEC): 03 posts
Devipatan Division – 3032 Posts
- Basic Tuition Teacher (BTT): 2967 posts
- Block Education Controller (BEC): 61 posts
- District Education Controller (DEC): 04 posts
As on 1st July 2016, Age of the candidate must be in between the criteria as follows_
- BTT – At least 21 years and Not more than 45 years.
- BEC – At least 22 years and Not more than 45 years.
- DEC – At least 24 years and Not more than 45 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable to Reserved Categories candidates as per Government Rules.
The candidate must have passed following degree in respective discipline from a government recognized university or institute.
- BTT – Graduation (Bachelor’s Degree) or Equivalent.
- BEC – B.Ed or BTC or B.P.Ed or D.Ed or JBT or NTT or PTT qualification.
- DEC – Post Graduation (Master’s Degree) or Equivalent.
The candidate must pay Application Fee as under_
- SC, ST Categories: Rs.450/-
- All Others: Rs.650/-
BEC and DEC
- SC, ST Categories: Rs.400/-
- All Others: Rs.600/-
The Application Fee should be paid by Online Payment Method. Once the Fee is paid, it won’t be refunded in any circumstances.
Process of Selection:
The candidates will be selected through following stages_
- Written Exam (T-TET – Tuition Teacher Eligibility Test)
On qualifying in Exam and Interview, the candidates are required to go through Three Months Training.
The candidate will be appointed as BTT, BEC, DEC posts by ERDO for 11 months only. The working period will be automatically over on 31st May.
Pay Scale/Salary Details:
During the period of training, the candidates will be paid Nothing.
After completion of training, the candidates will be paid as under_
- BTT: Rs.7200/- per month
- BEC: Rs.14450/- per month
- DEC: Rs.20200/- per month
How to Apply Online for ERDO BTT Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to official website at www.erdoclasses.com.
- Find out and select Online Application for Recruitment of BEC, DEC and BTT Posts.
- Check out General Instructions and Vacancy Details for your desired post.
- Get back to previous page and click on Apply Online link to begin.
- Register yourself and fill up Online Application Form with necessary details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as asked.
- Pay the Application Fee by Online Payment Gateway and print E-Receipt as Fee Payment record.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion of filling up all details.
- Save and Note down your Application Registration Number/ID and Password (if any) for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application Form for record and further use.
Commencement of Online Application: 2nd January 2017
Closure of Online Application: 13th February 2017
Last Date for Online Payment of Fee: 15th February 2017
Date of conduct of Written Exam: June 2017
Admit Card for Written Test Available on: 30th May 2017
Merit List based on Written Exam will be Declared at: www.erdo.org.in
Click Below to Download Official Notification
For more information about ERDO BTT Recruitment 2017 Notification released by Education Research and Development Organization for 14732 vacancies of Basic Tuition Teacher, Block Education Controller and District Education Controller, Online Application Form, Age Limit, Educational Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates, Steps to online apply for ERDO Recruitment 2017 etc., the candidates should visit official website at www.erdoclasses.com.