DES Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 106 Statistical Assistant and Investigator Vacancy at www.mahades.maharashtra.gov.in :
Directorate of Economics and Statistics has recently released an advertisement about DES Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 for 106 Posts of Statistical Assistant and Investigator on its official website at www.mahades.maharashtra.gov.in. The candidates who have required qualification and will to get a government job in Maharashtra State, should apply for this recruitment. The DES Maharashtra Board is going to recruit 106 vacant posts of Statistical Assistant, Investigator, Research Assistant and Clerk Typist in various parts of State in 2016-2017.
DES Maharashtra Recruitment 2016
The Maharashtra DES Recruitment Board is calling up Online Application from Matric and Graduate Degree passed candidates in November 2016. The interested candidates can apply through Online Application Mode for DES Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 from 7th November to 27th November 2016 via official web portal at www.mahades.maharashtra.gov.in. The Directorate of Economics and Statistics of Maharashtra State will NOT accept any Application Form after the given deadline i.e. 27.11.2016.
DES Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of Organization:
Directorate of Economics and Statistics (DES), Maharashtra
Name of Recruitment:
DES Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 for Statistical Assistant, Investigator Posts
Name of Posts and Number of Posts:
- Research Assistant: 12 posts
- Statistical Assistant: 43 posts
- Investigator: 42 posts
- Clerk Typist: 09 posts
Total Number of Posts: 106 Vacancies
Category wise Posts:
- SC Category: 11 posts
- ST Category: 08 posts
- VJ (A) Category: 01 posts
- NT (B) Category: 01 posts
- NT (C) Category: 04 posts
- NT (D) Category: 03 posts
- SBC Category: 02 posts
- OBC Category: 19 posts
- Open Category: 57 posts
Anywhere in Maharashtra State, as per order of DES Recruitment Department at the time of appointment.
As on 1st October 2016, Age of the candidate must be minimum 18 years and not more than 38 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable to Reserved Categories candidates as per Government of Maharashtra Rules.
Investigator and Clerk Typist
The candidate must have passed Matriculation Exam from a government recognized board.
The candidates of Clerk Typist post, must have Typing Knowledge and Speed of 30 wpm in Marathi Typing and 40 wpm in English Typing.
The candidate should have obtained Bachelor’s Degree in relevant subject/discipline from a government recognized university.
For more details on Qualifications & Eligibility, kindly refer Official Notification.
The Application Fee of Rs.200/- should be paid by the candidates of Reserved Categories of Maharashtra Domicile.
The Unreserved/Open/General Categories must pay Rs.400/- as Application Fee.
The Ex-Serviceman Categories candidates need NOT to pay any Fee.
The Application Fee can be paid through Online Payment Method i.e. Debit Card, Credit Card, Internet Banking etc.
Process of Selection:
The candidate will be selected based on their performance in following tests_
- Online Written Exam
- Typing Test (Only for Clerk Typist post)
- Document Verification and Final Selection
For more details, please refer Official Notification.
After appointment in DES Maharashtra, the candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale as under_
from Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4300/- per month.
Statistical Assistant, Investigator and Clerk Typist
from Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2800/2000/1900/- per month.
How to Apply Online for DES Maharashtra Statistical Assistant and Investigator Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to official website at www.mahades.maharashtra.gov.in.
- Find out Notification for Recruitment of Statistical Assistant, Investigator, Research Assistant and Clerk Typist Posts in DES Maharashtra 2016-17.
- Download the Official Advertisement and read it carefully.
- Select Apply Online link given in Official Notification to open Online Application Portal.
- Register yourself and Login with your Registration Number and Password.
- Fill up Online Application Form with your personal, communication and educational details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph, Signature as mentioned.
- Upload mark sheets, documents and certificates as asked.
- Pay the Application Fee through Online Payment Mode.
- Print E-Receipt after successful payment of Fee.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion of filling up.
- Save your Registration Number and Password for future reference.
- Take printout of Application Form for record and more use.
Commencement of Online Application: 7th November 2016
Last Date for Online Application: 27th November 2016
Tentative Date for Uploading of Admit Card: 12th December 2016
Online Written Exam likely to be held: December 2016 or January 2017
For more information about DES Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 Notification released by Directorate of Economics and Statistics for 106 Vacant Posts of Statistical Assistant, Investigator, Research Assistant and Clerk Typist, Online Application Process, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates etc., the candidates must read the Official Notification or visit official website at www.mahades.maharashtra.gov.in.