Delhi Jal Board Recruitment 2016 Junior Engineer Application Form for 230 Vacancies of JE Civil, Electrical and Mechanical Posts at www.delhijalboard.nic.in:
Delhi Jal Board Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016 Application Form for Civil, Electrical and Mechanical Engineer Jobs, Apply for 230 Vacancies at www.delhijalboard.nic.in: The Department of Delhi Jal Board has released two advertisements about Recruitment of Junior Engineer Posts on its official website at www.delhijalboard.nic.in. The applicants who have passed Engineering Diploma in Civil or Electrical or Mechanical, are eligible to fill up Application Form for Delhi Jal Board Junior Engineer (JE) Recruitment 2016.
Delhi Jal Board JE Recruitment 2016 Application Form
The Delhi Jal Board, Government of NCT of Delhi is inviting Offline Application from young and qualified applicants for One Year Contractual Recruitment as Junior Engineer post in 2016. This recruitment will be purely on temporary basis. It means the applicant will be terminated on completion of agreement period or before without any prior notice. The applicants are supposed to be appointed for the period of One Year or till the DSSSB recruits these posts on regular basis, whichever is earlier. In that case, the applicant can not claim the Delhi Jal Board for any loss/harm.
Delhi Jal Board Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016
The applicants are required to apply through Prescribed Application Form which is available to download on official website at www.delhijalboard.nic.in. The Delhi Jal Board will select the applicants on the basis of their performance in Personal Interview. The Final Appointment of applicant will be processed by considering his/her Engineering Diploma Exam Marks, Document Verification, Medical Exam and Interview. If the applicant is found medically unfit, the Delhi Jal Board will suspend him/her from the Recruitment Process. On successful completion of whole recruitment process, the applicant will be given job of Junior Engineer in Delhi Jal Board.
Delhi Jal Board Recruitment 2016
The Delhi Jal Board will accept Application Form at it’s Assistant Commissioner (T) Office as well as in the Drop Box at Reception Counter. The applicants have to submit the filled in Application Form with Enclosures to Delhi Jal Board within 30 Days of Issue of Advertisement. The applicant will be paid Rs.30375/- as Fixed Salary with Grade Pay and DA after he/she will get Junior Engineer job. The Delhi Jal Board will NOT accept any application after the Closing Date and the board is not responsible for any Postal Delay of Application Form.
Delhi Jal Board Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of Organization:
Delhi Jal Board, Government of NCT of Delhi
Name of Recruitment:
Delhi Jal Board Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016
Offline Application Mode
Name of Posts and Vacancy Details:
- Junior Engineer Civil: 158 posts
- Junior Engineer Electrical and Mechanical: 72 posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 230 Posts
Anywhere in Delhi (as per order of Delhi Jal Board)
Department to Work:
Department of Delhi Jal Board
One Year or till the posts are filled in on regular basis by DSSSB.
The Age of the applicant must be in between 18 years and 27 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable to Reserved Categories applicants as per Delhi Government Rules.
The applicant must have passed Diploma in Engineering of Civil or Electrical or Mechanical branch from a government recognized institute/university.
For more details on Education and Other Eligibility, kindly refer Official Notification.
Process of Selection:
The Delhi Jal Board will appoint the eligible applicants based on their Academic Merits, Document Verification, Interview and Medical Examination.
For further details, please refer Official Notification.
Pay Scale (Remuneration):
The Delhi Jal Board will pay Rs.30375/- as Fixed Remuneration to the Applicant after appointment as Junior Engineer Civil/Electrical/Mechanical.
In addition to Fixed Basic Pay (Rs.30375/-), the applicant will be paid Grade Pay plus Dearness Allowance (DA).
How to Apply Offline for Delhi Jal Board Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to Delhi Jal Board official website at www.delhijalboard.nic.in.
- Find and Select Application are invited from Engineers having Diploma in Civil OR Electrical and Mechanical Engineering from recognized University for filling the post of JE(Civil) OR JE(EnM) on contract basis.
- Click on the desired link to download the Official Advertisement/Notification as PDF file.
- Open the Official Advertisement and read it very carefully to know all the rules and instructions regarding Delhi Jal Board Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016.
- Find the Prescribed Application Form at bottom of Official Notification and take printout of it.
- Fill up the hard copy of Application Form with your personal and educational details.
- Paste your recent passport size Photograph in the box given on upper right of Form.
- Attach necessary documents copies with Application Form and put them all in an Envelope.
- Write on Envelope in Bold and Capital letters as “APP-JE(E&M)-Contract” for Junior Engineer Electrical & Mechanical and “APP-JE(Civil)-Contract” for Junior Engineer Civil.
- Send or Submit the Application Form with Enclosure to one of the following Addresses_
Office of the Assistant Commissioner (T),
Delhi Jal Board, Room No.212,
Varunalaya Phase II, Karol Bagh,
New Delhi – 110 005.
Reception Counter, Delhi Jal Board, Varunalaya Phase II, Karol Bagh, New Delhi – 110 005.
(The applicant should drop the Application Form in the Drop Box at Reception Counter.)
Documents to attach with Application Form
The applicant must attach copies of Certificate or Diploma Exam Mark Sheet and other relevant documents with filled in Application Form.
Details to provide in Application Form
- Post Applied For
- Applicant’s Name
- Applicant’s Father’s Name or Husband’s Name
- Residential/Correspondence Address
- Mobile Number/Telephone Number
- Fax/Email ID
- Date of Birth (DOB)
- Caste and Category
- Educational and Technical Qualification – Course Name, Institute/University Name, Passing Years, Marks Obtained out of Maximum Marks and Percentage.
- Experience obtained by Applicant.
Date of Issue of Official Advertisement: 8th July 2016
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: Within 30 Days of Release of Notification/Advertisement
Click Here to View/Download Official Advertisement
Click Here to Download Application Form in Prescribed Format (Official)
For more information about Delhi Jal Board Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016 Advertisements released for 230 Vacancies of Jr Engineer Civil, Electrical and Mechanical Posts on One Year Contractual Basis, Prescribed Application Form, Offline Application Filling up & Submission Process, Age Criteria, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Process of Selection, Pay Scale/Salaries, Important Dates, List of Documents to attach with Application Form at the time of Submission etc., the applicants should read the Official Notification and visit Delhi Jal Board official website at www.delhijalboard.nic.in.