Coal India Limited Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 1319 Management Trainee Vacancy at www.coalindia.in :
Coal India Limited (CIL) has just released an advertisement about Coal India Management Trainee Recruitment 2017. The candidates who have acquired necessary Degree or Diploma in concerned discipline, are eligible to apply against CIL Management Trainee Recruitment 2017. The Selection Board of Company wants to recruit 1319 vacant posts of Management Trainee in Coal India Limited in 2017. The candidates who are searching for a secure government job, should not miss this golden opportunity.
CIL Management Trainee Recruitment 2017
The Coal India Company Selection Board is inviting Online Application from young and enthusiastic candidates for filling up Management Trainee posts in various work fields in upcoming time. The interested candidates can apply through Online Application Mode for Coal India Limited Management Trainee Recruitment 2017 via official website portal at www.coalindia.in. The Online Registration is available from 5th January 2017 to 3rd March 2017. The candidates have to submit their Application Form on or before the Closing Date otherwise the Coal India Limited will Reject their application forms.
Coal India Recruitment 2017
The candidates will be selected for Management Trainee post through Computer Based Exam, followed by Document Verification and Personal Interview. The Coal Indian Limited Management Trainee Online Exam is scheduled to be held on 26th March 2017. Here we present all essential information about Coal India Limited Management Trainee Recruitment 2017. The respective candidates are advised to go through complete article given below to know complete rules and regulations.
Coal India Limited Recruitment 2017 Job Details
|Name of Organization||Coal India Limited (CIL)|
|Name of Recruitment||CIL Management Trainee Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Posts||Management Trainee (MT)|
|Number of Posts||1319 Vacancies|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Place||As per order of Coal India Ltd at the time of appointment.|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Commencement of Online Application||5th January 2017|
Discipline wise Posts:
- Mining: 191 Posts
- Electrical: 198 Posts
- Mechanical: 196 Posts
- Civil: 100 Post
- Chemical/Mineral (Coal Preparation): 04 Posts
- Electronics & Telecommunication: 08 Posts
- Industrial Engineering: 12 Posts
- Environment: 25 Posts
- System/IT: 20 Posts
- Geology: 76 Posts
- Material Management: 44 Posts
- Finance & Accounts: 257 Posts
- Personnel & HR: 134 Posts
- Sales & Marketing: 21 Posts
- Rajbhasha: 07 Posts
- Community Development: 03 Posts
- Public Relations: 03 Posts
- Legal: 20 Posts
Total Available Posts: 1319 Posts
As on 1st December 2016, Age of the candidate must NOT exceed 30 years.
The candidates of Reserved Categories (SC, ST, OBC etc.) are eligible to get Relaxation Benefit in Upper Age Limit as per Government Rules.
For the post of Management Trainee Finance & Accounts, the candidate must have completed and passed CA or ICWA.
For All Other Posts, the candidate must have obtained Graduate Degree (B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc) or Diploma and Post Graduate Degree (MBA, M.Sc, MA, M.Tech) with not less than 60% marks from a government recognized university.
For post wise qualification details, kindly refer Official Notification.
The candidates of SC, ST, PWD Categories and Employees of Coal India Limited or its subsidiaries are Exempted from Fee Payment.
The General and OBC (Creamy Layer & Non Creamy Layer) Categories have to pay Rs.1000/- as Application Fee.
Fee once paid, will NOT be refunded under any circumstances.
Process of Selection:
The Coal India Limited will select eligible candidates through following tests:
- Computer Based Exam
- Document Verification and Personal Interview
After appointment as Management Trainee, the candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale from Rs.20600/- to Rs.46500/- under E2 Grade and from Rs.24900/- to Rs.50500/- under E3 Grade.
How to Apply Online for Coal India Limited Management Trainee Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to official website at www.coalindia.in.
- Find out Career section and select it to open Recruitment Page.
- Select Current Openings and navigate to Management Trainees Recruitment Advertisement 02/2017.
- Click on the link to open Recruitment Portal and download Official Advertisement as PDF.
- Read whole advertisement carefully and get back to previous page.
- Click on Apply Online link to proceed.
- Fill up Online Application Form with necessary personal and educational details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as asked.
- Pay the Application Fee through Net Banking or Debit Card or Credit Card.
- Take print of E-Receipt as Fee Payment Proof.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion all formalities.
- Save your Application Registration Number and Password (if any) for future reference.
- Get printout of Application Form for record and further use.
Closing Date for Online Application: 3rd March 2017
Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 3rd March 2017
Date of conduct of Computer Based Exam: 26th March 2017
For more information about CIL Management Trainee Recruitment 2017 Advertisement issued by Coal India Limited for 1319 Vacancies, Online Application Form, Age Criteria, Educational Eligibility, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates, Steps to apply for Coal India Ltd MT Recruitment 2017 etc., the candidates have to refer Official Notification and visit official website at www.coalindia.in.