Chennai Metro Water Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 322 Assistant Engineer and Junior Assistant Vacancy at www.chennaimetrowater.gov.in :
Chennai Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board has recently released an advertisement about Recruitment of Assistant Engineer and Junior Assistant 2017 on its official website www.chennaimetrowater.gov.in. Chennai Metro Water Recruitment Notification has been published for inviting Online Application from Degree or Diploma qualified candidates to fill up 322 empty posts of Assistant Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical) and Junior Assistant in 2017. The candidates who meet all required eligibility criteria, should apply against Chennai Metro Water AE and Jr Assistant Recruitment 2017.
Chennai Metro Water Recruitment 2017
The Chennai Metro Water Selection Board is going to recruit young and enthusiastic candidates through Written Exam and Personal Interview/Oral Test. The interested candidates can apply online for Chennai Metro Water Assistant Engineer and Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017 via official website portal at www.chennaimetrowater.gov.in. The Online Application Form is available for all candidates from 6th February to 6th March 2017. The candidates are advised to apply for their desired post within prescribed time limit, because the Chennai Metro Water Department will not accept any application after mentioned deadline i.e. 06.03.2017.
Chennai Metro Water Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of Organization||Chennai Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board|
|Name of Recruitment||Chennai Metro Water Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Posts and Number of Posts||
|Total Number of Posts||322 Vacancies|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Location||Anywhere in Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode Only|
|Date of Issue of Notification||3rd February 2017|
As on 1st July 2017, Age of the candidate must be at least 18 years and not more than 30 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable as per Government of Tamil Nadu Rules to Reserved Categories candidates.
The candidate must have passed Degree or Diploma Exam in respective discipline from a government recognized university or institute.
For post wise qualification details, kindly refer Official Notification.
The Application Fee should be paid by the candidate as under_
- SC (A), SC and ST Categories: Rs.250/-
- All Other Categories: Rs.500/-
The Fee can be paid through Debit Card, Credit Card and Demand Draft in favour of CMWSSB, Payable at Chennai. Application Fee once paid, can NOT be refunded under any circumstances.
Process of Selection:
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in following stages_
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview and Document Verification
After appointment in Chennai Metro Water Department, the candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale as follows_
- Deputy Controller of Finance: from Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- with Grade Pay of Rs.6600/- per month
- Senior Accounts Officer: from Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- with Grade Pay of Rs.5400/- per month
- Assistant Engineer (Civil/Mechanical, Electrical): from Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.5100/- per month
- Junior Assistant: from Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2400/- per month
How to Apply Online for Chennai Metro Water AE and Jr Assistant Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to official website at www.chennaimetrowater.gov.in.
- Find out ADVERTISEMENT FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POSTS OF DY. CONTROLLER OF FINANCE/SENIOR ACCOUNTS OFFICER/ASSISTANT ENGINEER (CIVIL/MECHANICAL/ELECTRICAL)/JUNIOR ASSISTANT.
- Select the link to download Official Notification as PDF file.
- Read the whole notification carefully before applying online.
- Get back to previous page and select Apply Online link to proceed.
- Fill up Online Application Form with required persona, educational and other details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo and Signature images as per instructions.
- Pay the Application Fee by Online or Offline Payment method as per your convenience.
- Print E-Receipt as proof in case you paid the Fee online.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion of filling up all details.
- Save your Application Registration Number and Password (if any) for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application Form for record and further use.
Commencement of Online Application: 6th February 2017
Closing Date for Online Application: 6th March 2017
Date of Conduct of Written Exam: to be Announced Later
For more information about Chennai Metro Water Recruitment 2017 Advertisement released for 322 Vacancies of Assistant Engineer (AE) and Junior Assistant Posts, Online Application Form, Age Limit, Educational Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates, Steps to online apply for Chennai Metro Water AE and Jr Assistant Recruitment 2017 etc., the candidates should refer Detailed Advertisement and visit official website at www.chennaimetrowater.gov.in and www.chennaimetrowater.tn.nic.in.