BSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 326 Vacancies at www.bssc.bih.nic.in:
The Bihar Staff Selection Commission has released an advertisement about BSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016 on its official website at www.bssc.bih.nic.in. The Bihar SSC wants to recruit young and eligible candidates as Stenographer in Bihar Sachivalay Stenography Service, General Administration Department. The candidates who have passed Intermediate plus Stenography Course & Computer Basics, are eligible to apply for BSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016.
BSSC Steno Recruitment 2016
The Bihar Staff Selection Commission is going to appoint deserving candidates for Stenographer post by testing their knowledge through Written Exam and Practical Test as well. The interested candidates can submit their Application Form via Online Mode from 4th October to 9th November 2016 on official web portal at secure.bsscpatna.com. The candidates are advised to apply online within prescribed time limit, because Bihar SSC will not accept any Application after the closing date i.e. 9th November 2016.
BSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016 Apply for 326 Vacancies of Steno Posts at upsssc.gov.in
Name of Organization:
Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC), Government of Bihar
Name of Recruitment:
BSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016
Name of Posts and Number of Posts:
Stenographer: 326 Posts
Category wise Vacancy Details:
- SC Category: 60 posts
- ST Category: 04 posts
- EBC Category: 70 posts
- BC Category: 43 posts
- Women of BC Category: 09 posts
- General (Unreserved) Category: 90 posts
Department to Work:
Bihar Sachivalay Stenography Service, General Administration Department
Any District of Bihar State (as per availability of posts and instructions of BSSC at the time of appointment).
As on 1st August 2015, the Age of the candidate must be in between the following criteria_
- Minimum Age (All Categories): 18 Years
Maximum Age Limit
- Unreserved Category Men: 37 Years
- Unreserved Category Women: 40 Years
- BC, EBC (Men & Women): 40 Years
- SC, ST (Men & Women): 42 Years
The Physically Disabled (PH, PWD) and Other Reserved Categories candidates are eligible to get Upper Age Relaxation Benefit in Stenographer Recruitment as per Government of Bihar Rules.
- The candidate must have passed Intermediate or Higher Secondary Certificate (10+2) in any discipline or Equivalent Exam from a government recognized board or council.
- In addition, the candidate must have technical skill of Stenography and Typing on Computer.
- Furthermore, the candidate should have Knowledge of Computer Basics and Word Processing.
The candidate who does not have any of the above mentioned qualifications, are strictly advised NOT to apply for BSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016. For more details on Educational Eligibility, kindly refer Official Notification.
Application Exam Fee:
The candidate must pay the Exam Fee as under_
- Rs.750/- for General (Unreserved), BC, EBC Categories
- Rs.200/- for SC, ST Categories (Bihar Permanent Resident Only)
- Rs.750/- All Categories candidates living out of Bihar State
- Rs.200/- Divyang (Disabled/Handicapped) candidates of All Categories
Along with payment of Exam Fee, the Processing Charge and Service Tax must be paid separately by each candidate.
The Exam Fee is acceptable through Online Payment Method (Debit Card or Credit Card or Net Banking) as well as through Challan at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI).
Process of Selection:
The Bihar SSC will select the eligible candidates through following stages of recruitment_
- Written Exam (Objective Type)
- Practical Test (Stenography and Computer Typing)
- Document Verification and Final Selection
The Written Exam contains weightage of total 600 Marks, while the Practical Test will be of Qualifying Nature. It means the candidate must qualify in Practical Test otherwise he/she shall be dismissed from BSSC Stenographer Recruitment Process.
After appointment as Stenographer in Bihar Sachivalay Stenography Service, the candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale from Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2400/- per month.
In addition to Basic Pay and Grade Pay, the candidate will also be eligible to get Dearness Allowance and Other Allowances applicable as per Rules.
How to Apply Online for BSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to official website at www.bssc.bih.nic.in.
- Find out Online Application tab and select it to go to respective webpage.
- Navigate to Advertisement No.20010116 for Stenographer and download Official Notification as PDF.
- Read the Complete Notification carefully before applying online for BSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016.
- Return to previous page and select Online Submission link to proceed.
- Read the important instructions and click on Agree & Continue.
- Register yourself and fill up the Online Application Form with necessary personal, educational details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as per instructions.
- Pay the Exam Fee by Online or Offline Payment Method as you prefer.
- Print the E-Receipt as proof in case you pay the Fee through Online Mode.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion of filling up all the details.
- Save your Application Registration Number, User Name and Password as reference for future activities.
- Take printout of Application Form for record and further use.
Commencement of Online Application: 4th October 2016
Closure of Online Application: 9th November 2016
Online Payment of Fee Available: from 4th October to 9th November 2016
Offline Payment of Fee Available: from 6th October to 4th November 2016
Date of conduct of Written Exam: To be Announced Shortly
For more information about BSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016 Advertisement released by Bihar Staff Selection Commission for 326 Vacancies of Stenographer posts, Online Application Process, Age Criteria, Educational Qualification, Application/Exam Fee, Payment Mode, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates etc., the candidates must visit the official website at www.bssc.bih.nic.in OR secure.bsscpatna.com.