BSNL JTO Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 2510 Vacancies of Junior Telecom Officer Posts at www.externalbsnlexam.com :
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has just released an advertisement about BSNL JTO Recruitment 2017 for Junior Telecom Officer on its official website at www.externalbsnlexam.com. The candidates who have completed Graduate Degree and also appeared in GATE 2017 Exam, are eligible to apply for BSNL JTO Recruitment 2017. The Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited is inviting Online Application from young, educated and dynamic candidates for filling up 2510 vacant posts of Graduate Engineer to the post of Junior Telecom Officer in 2017.
The candidates must possess required qualification at the time of applying for JTO post otherwise their Application Form will be Rejected by BSNL. The interested candidates have to apply online for BSNL Junior Telecom Officer Recruitment 2017 via official website portal at www.externalbsnlexam.com. The Online Registration will start on 6th March 2017 and the same will be closed on 6th April 2017. The Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited will not accept any Application Form after the mentioned deadline.
BSNL Jr Telecom Officer Recruitment 2017
The BSNL Selection Board will not conduct any further Exam or Interview for Recruitment of JTO post. The candidates will be selected through Merit List which will be prepared on the basis of their GATE 2017 Exam Score Marks. Thereafter the Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited will call up the shortlisted candidates for Document Verification and Final Selection.
BSNL Junior Telecom Officer Recruitment 2017
|Name of Organization||Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited|
|Name of Recruitment||BSNL JTO Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Post||Junior Telecom Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||2510 Posts|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Location||Any BSNL Circle across India|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode Only|
|Date of Issue of Notification||March 2017|
Category wise Vacancy Details:
- OC Category: 1299 posts
- OBC Category: 652 posts
- SC Category: 337 posts
- ST Category: 222 posts
Total Number of Posts: 2510 Vacancies
Circle wise JTO Posts:
- Andaman & Nicobar – 13 posts
- Assam – 166 posts
- Bihar – 10 posts
- Chhattisgarh – 56 posts
- Gujarat – 260 posts
- Himachal Pradesh – 53 posts
- Jammu & Kashmir – 84 posts
- Jharkhand – 45 posts
- Karnataka – 300 posts
- Kerala – 330 posts
- Maharashtra – 440 posts
- Northern Telecom Region – 28 posts
- North East I – 91 posts
- North East II – 17 posts
- Odisha – 94 posts
- Punjab – 163 posts
- Tamil Nadu – 103 posts
- Uttar Pradesh (West) – 117 posts
- Uttaranchal – 10 posts
- West Bengal – 93 posts
- Chennai Telecom District – 37 posts
As on 31st January 2017, Age of the candidate must be at least 18 years and not more than 30 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable to Reserved Categories candidates as per Government Rules.
The candidate must have obtained following qualifications from a government recognized university or institution.
- Passed B.E /B.Tech or Equivalent Degree in Telecom /Electronics /Radio /Computer /Electricals /Information Technology /Instrumentation Engineering or M.Sc (Electronics) / M.Sc (Computer Science).
- Appeared in GATE 2017 Exam in one of the four paper codes i.e. CS /EC /EE /IN.
The candidates of OC, OBC Categories have to pay Rs.500/- as Fee.
The SC, ST Categories candidates must pay Rs.300/- as Fee.
Application Fee once paid, will NOT be refunded under any circumstances.
Process of Selection:
The candidates will be selected purely on the basis of GATE 2017 Score and Document Verification.
The candidate will be paid under the IDA pay scale Executive [E-1] of Rs.16,400/- to Rs.40,500/- with annual increment @3% of basic pay plus IDA, HRA, Perks, Medical Benefits, etc. admissible as per BSNL Company rules.
How to Apply Online for BSNL JTO (Junior Telecom Officer) Recruitment 2017:
The candidate must posses GATE 2017 Registration ID to fill up Application Form for BSNL JTO Recruitment 2017.
- Log on to official website at www.externalbsnlexam.com.
- Find out RECRUITMENT FOR “GRADUATE ENGINEER” TO THE POST OF JTO (T) [JUNIOR TELECOM OFFICER (TELECOM)] FROM OPEN MARKET THROUGH VALID GATE SCORE-2017.
- Select Notification link to download the same as PDF file.
- Read whole Official Notification carefully before applying online.
- Get back to home page and select Online Registration link to proceed.
- Fill up Online Application Form with your personal, educational and other details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as asked.
- Pay the Application Fee Online and print E-Receipt for payment proof.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion of filling up the Form.
- Save and Note down your Application Registration Number and Password (if any) for future reference.
Commencement of Online Application: 6th March 2017
Closure of Online Application: 6th April 2017
For more information about BSNL JTO Recruitment through GATE 2017 Notification released by Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited for 2510 Vacancies of Junior Telecom Officer Posts, Online Application Form, Age Criteria, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates, Steps to register online for BSNL JTO Recruitment 2017 etc., the candidates must refer Official Notification and visit official website at www.externalbsnlexam.com.