Border Roads Organization Recruitment 2016 Apply for 2176 Vacancy of Multi Skilled Worker and Driver at www.bro.gov.in :
Border Roads Organization has released an advertisement about Recruitment of Multi Skilled Worker and Driver Posts on its official website at www.bro.gov.in. The candidates who have passed Matriculation and Necessary Qualification, are eligible to apply for BRO Recruitment 2016. The Border Roads Organization invites young and enthusiastic candidates through Prescribed Application Form for filling up 2176 vacant posts of Multi Skilled Worker, Driver and many other posts in 2016.
BRO Recruitment 2016
The BRO Recruitment Department is going to select eligible candidates after testing their physical fitness & efficiency, skill trade test and knowledge in written exam. The candidates who will qualify in first stage, will be eligible for second stage and the same rule is applicable in further process. The interested applicants can submit their Application Form via offline mode for BRO Multi Skilled Worker and Driver Recruitment 2016. The Application Form must be reached to Border Roads Organization Address within 45 Days of Issue of Advertisement i.e. 10th October 2016.
Border Roads Organization Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of Recruitment:
BRO Multi Skilled Worker and Driver Recruitment 2016
Name of Posts and Number of Posts:
- Draughtsman: 52 posts
- Supervisor Stores: 06 posts
- Supervisor Nursing: 06 posts
- Hindi Typist: 08 posts
- Vehicle Mechanic: 133 posts
- Welder: 13 posts
- Multi Skilled Worker (Pioneer): 203 posts
- Multi Skilled Worker (Mess Waiter): 16 posts
- Multi Skilled Worker (Nursing Assistant): 65 posts
- Multi Skilled Worker (Safaiwala): 119 posts
- Multi Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static): 384 posts
- Multi Skilled Worker (Mason): 154 posts
- Multi Skilled Worker (Cook): 330 posts
- Driver Mechanical Transport (Ordinary Grade): 475 posts
- Driver Road Roller (Ordinary Grade): 73 posts
- Operator Excavating Machinery (Ordinary Grade): 139 posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 2176 Posts
The Age of the candidate must be in between 18 years and 25 years for Multi Skilled Worker post and 27 years for all other posts. Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable to Reserved Categories candidates as per Government of India Rules.
The candidate must have passed Matriculation or Equivalent Exam from Central/State Government recognized Board/Council.
The candidate must meet Physical and Medical Standards plus Work Proficiency of relevant trade/field.
10+2 Science and Two Years Certificate in Architecture or Draughtsmanship.
Graduate Degree and Certificate in Material Management and Inventory Control or Store Keeping.
10+2 Science and Certificate in Nursing.
10+2 and Typing Speed of 30 words per minute in Hindi Typing on Computer.
Certificate of Mechanic in Motor Vehicle/Diesel/Heat Engine.
ITI Certificate in Welder (Electrical & Gas) trade.
Multi Skilled Worker (Nursing Assistant)
10+2 with Biology and First Aid Course/Class II Course of Nursing Assistant.
Multi Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static)
ITI Certificate of Mechanic Motor/Vehicle/Tractor or Class II Course for Driver Plant and Mechanical Transport.
Multi Skilled Worker (Mason)
ITI Certificate of Building Construction/Bricks Mason.
Driver Mechanical Transport
Class III Course in Driver Plant Mechanical Transport.
Driver Road Roller
Possession of Driving License for Heavy Motor Vehicle or Road Roller or Class II Course for Driver Plant and Mechanical Transport.
Operator Excavating Machinery
Possession of Driving License for Heavy Motor Vehicle/Dozer/Excavator or Class II Course of Operating Excavating Machinery.
General, OBC Categories: Rs.50/-
SC, ST, PH Categories: NIL
Process of Selection:
- Physical Fitness/Efficiency Test
- Trade/Skill Test
- Written Exam
- Medical Exam
- Document Verification cum Final Selection
The candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale from Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.1800/1900/2400/2800/- per month.
How to Apply for BRO Multi Skilled Worker and Driver Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to official website at www.bro.gov.in.
- Find out Vacancies of Posts in BRO and select the link.
- Download Vacancy Details, Required Qualifications and Instructions to Submit Application.
- Read all the files carefully to know all rules of recruitment.
- Download the Application Form and take printout of it.
- Fill up the hard copy of Application and attach necessary documents.
- Send the Application Form by Registered Post to following Address by Post.
Commandant, GREF CENTRE,
Dighi Camp, Pune – 411 015.
Date of Issue of Notification: 10th October 2016
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: Within 45 Days of Issue of Notification
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form for Remote Areas: Within 60 Days of Issue of Notification
Date of Conduct of Physical Fitness/Efficiency Test: to be Announced
For more information about BRO Multi Skilled Worker Recruitment 2016 Advertisement released by Border Roads Organization for 2176 Vacancies of Multi Skilled Worker, Driver and Other Posts, Offline Application Process, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Process of Selection, Pay Scale, Steps to fill up Prescribed Application Form, Important Dates etc., the aspirants must visit the official website at www.bro.gov.in.