Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017 for 135 Personal Assistant Vacancy at www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in :
The High Court of Bombay has just issued an advertisement regarding Recruitment of Personal Assistant Posts on its official website at www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in. The candidates who are looking for a government job in Mumbai, Aurangabad and Nagpur, should apply against this recruitment advertisement. The Government of Maharashtra State is inviting Online Application from young and qualified candidates to fill up 135 vacant posts of Personal Assistant in 2017. The candidates are recommended to go through complete article carefully before applying online.
Bombay High Court Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017
The candidates who are applying for BHC PA Recruitment 2016-17, will be selected on the basis of their performance in Shorthand Dictation Test, Typing Test and Viva Voce. The interested candidates need to apply through Online Application for Bombay High Court Personal Assistant Recruitment 2016-17 via official website portal at www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in. The High Court of Bombay will accept Online Application Form from 22nd December 2016 to 6th January 2017 only. The relevant candidates are advised to submit their Application online on or before the closing date to be safe from Rejection by Recruitment Department.
Bombay High Court Recruitment Notification 2017
Name of Organization:
High Court of Bombay, Mumbai
Name of Recruitment:
Bombay High Court Personal Assistant Recruitment 2016-17
Name of Posts and Number of Posts:
Personal Assistant: 135 Posts
District wise Vacancy Details:
- High Court of Judicature at Bombay: 73 posts
- High Court bench at Nagpur: 29 posts
- High Court bench at Aurangabad: 33 posts
Total Number of Posts: 135 Vacancies
The candidates will have to work at Mumbai or Nagpur or Aurangabad, as selected by them at the time of application or as per order of Selection Board at the time of final appointment.
As on date of publication of advertisement (16th December 2016), Age of the candidate must not be less than 21 years and not more than 38 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be given to Reserved Categories candidates as per Government Rules.
The candidate must have obtained following Degree/Qualification from any recognized institute or board or university:
- Graduate Degree. The preference will be given to Law Graduate candidates. However, the High Court of Bombay will relax this condition in case the candidate has not less than 08 to 10 years experience as Stenographer in the High Court or any other court or tribunal.
- Possess Government Commercial Certificate or passed ITI/any other Certificate Exam for English Shorthand (at least 120 wpm) and English Typing (at least 50 wpm).
- Computer Certificate about Proficiency of operation in Word Processor in Windows or Linux in addition to MS Office, MS Word, Wordstar-7 and Open Office Org.
For further details on Qualifications Criteria, please refer Official Notification.
The candidates must pay Rs.300/- as Non Refundable Application Fee.
Process of Selection:
The candidate will be selected on the basis of following stages_
01. Shorthand Dictation Test
02. Typing Test
03(A). Viva Voce cum Interview
03(B). Verification of Documents (to be held together with Viva Voce)
For more details on Selection Procedure, kindly refer Official Notification.
After appointment as Personal Assistant, the candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale from Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- with Grade Pay of Rs.5400/- per month.
How to Apply Online for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to official website at www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in.
- Find and Select Recruitment section to go to respective page.
- Navigate to Recruitment to the post for Personal Assistant 2016.
- Download Official Notification and read it carefully.
- Get back to Recruitment Page and select Apply Online link.
- Fill up Online Application Form with required personal, educational and other details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images.
- Pay the Application Fee by Online or Offline Payment method.
- Print E-Receipt as Fee payment proof in case you paid it online.
- Submit the Application online on completion of filling up all the details.
- Save your Application Number for future reference.
- Take printout of Application Form for record and further use.
Starting of Online Application: 22nd December 2016
Closing of Online Application: 6th January 2017
Tentative Date of Shorthand Dictation Test: to be Announced Later
For more information about Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016-17 Notification released for 135 Vacancies of Personal Assistant Posts in High Court of Judicature at Bombay, High Court bench at Nagpur and Aurangabad, Online Application Process, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates etc., the candidates must visit the official website at www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in.