BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 738 Trade Apprentice Vacancy at www.bhelbpl.co.in :
The Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited has just published an advertisement on its official website about BHEL Bhopal Apprentice Recruitment 2017. The candidates who have obtained ITI Certificate in relevant trade, only those are eligible to apply for BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2017. The ITI Course as a private candidate, is not a valid qualification for BHEL Bhopal Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2017. The candidates who have completed their ITI Exam earlier than March 2014, are not eligible for this recruitment.
BHEL Bhopal ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2017
BHEL Bhopal Selection Board is inviting Online Application from ITI Exam qualified candidates to fill up 738 vacant posts of Electrician, Fitter, Welder, Machinist Composite etc. The candidates who have achieved post qualification experience of one year or more, can not participate in this recruitment process. The interested candidates should apply online for BHEL Bhopal Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2017 via official web portal at www.bhelbpl.co.in. The Online Application can be submitted from 1st January 2017 to 31st January 2017.
BHEL Bhopal Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2017
The Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited is going to select young and qualified candidates for Apprenticeship based on Academic Merit and Further Process as decided by BHEL Bhopal. The candidates are strictly advised to submit Online Application on or before 31st January 2017 and then send hard copy of Application Form with enclosures to BHEL Bhopal Address by Ordinary Post. The Recruitment Board will NOT consider any Application Form (print copy) received after 7th February 2017.
BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2017 Trade Apprentice Job
|Name of Organization||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), Bhopal|
|Name of Recruitment||BHEL Bhopal Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Posts||ITI Trade Apprentice|
|Number of Posts||738 Vacancies|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Location||Anywhere in Bhopal, as per order of BHEL Selection Board at the time of final appointment.|
|Application Mode||Online Application Mode|
|Portal for Online Application||www.bhelbpl.co.in/bplweb_new/careers/index.html|
|Commencement of Online Application||1st January 2017|
Trade wise ITI Apprentice Posts:
- Electrician: 155 posts
- Fitter: 217 posts
- Machinist Composite: 102 posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric): 108 posts
- Turner: 53 posts
- Computer (COPA/PASAA): 36 posts
- Draftsman (Mechanic): 15 posts
- Electronic Mechanic: 13 posts
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle: 17 posts
- Machinist Grinder: 10 posts
- Mason: 05 posts
- Painter (General): 07 posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 738 Posts
As on 31st March 2017, Age of the candidate must be at least 14 years and not more than 25 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be given to Reserved Categories candidates as per MP State Government Rules.
The candidate must have passed High School (10th Class) Exam and obtained ITI Certificate in relevant trade from a government recognized board or institute.
Minimum Percentage in ITI Exam is 60% for General, OBC Categories and 55% for SC, ST Categories.
For more details, please refer Official Notification.
Other Eligibility Criteria:
The candidate must have following two details compulsorily to apply for BHEL Bhopal Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2017_
- Apprenticeship Registration No. at NCVT MIS Portal
- AADHAAR Card No.
Kindly refer Official Notification.
Process of Selection:
The candidates will be shortlisted based on Merit List of their Academic Marks (i.e. 10th Class and ITI Certificate). Thereafter BHEL Bhopal will exercise Further Selection Procedure.
The candidate will be paid Stipend on monthly basis according to instructions Government of MP as follows_
- During 1st Year of Training: 70% of Minimum Wages of Semi Skilled Worker.
- During 2nd Year of Training: 80% of Minimum Wages of Semi Skilled Worker.
- During 3rd Year of Training: 90% of Minimum Wages of Semi Skilled Worker.
How to Apply Online for BHEL Bhopal Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to official website at www.bhelbpl.co.in.
- Find and Select Job & Careers section to go to respective page.
- Navigate to Engagement of ITI Apprentice tab to reach respective recruitment portal.
- Download Advertisement and Instructions as PDF.
- Read the Official Notification and Instructions carefully.
- Return to previous page and Click on APPLY button.
- Fill up Online Application Form with necessary personal, educational details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature as mentioned.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion of filling up.
- Save your Acknowledgement Number as reference for future activities.
- Take printout of Application Form and Acknowledgement Slip.
- Send the hard copy of Application Form with documents copies and Acknowledgement Slip to BHEL Bhopal Address given below:
Post Box No.35,
Pot Office Piplani,
Pin Code: 462022 (Madhya Pradesh).
Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 31st January 2017
Last Date for Receipt of hard copy of Application Form: 7th February 2017
For more information about BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2017 Advertisement released by Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited for 738 posts of ITI Trade Apprentice, Online Application Form, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Stipend Details, Process of Selection, Important Dates etc., the candidates must refer Official Notification and visit official website at www.bhelbpl.co.in.