BEL Ghaziabad Recruitment 2017 – Bharat Electronics Limited Apply Online for 200 Vacancies of ITI Trade Apprentice Vacancy at www.bel-india.com.
Bharat Electronics Limited has just released an advertisement about BEL Ghaziabad Recruitment 2017 for Trade Apprentice Vacancy on its official website at www.bel-india.com. The candidates who have obtained ITI Certificate in Fitter, Electrician, Electronic Mech., COPA etc. trades, are eligible to apply online for BEL Ghaziabad ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2017. The Bharat Electronics Limited is inviting Online Application from young and enthusiastic candidates for filling up 200 vacant posts of ITI Apprentice of various trades in 2017. The candidates are advised not to miss this golden chance of Apprenticeship Training in BEL India Company.
BEL India Selection Board is going to recruit deserving candidates under Apprenticeship in Ghaziabad Plant in 2017. The candidates who are applying for BEL Ghaziabad ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2017, will have to go through Written Exam and/or Interview in upcoming months. The BEL India Board will accept the Application Form for ITI Apprentice by online mode only. Therefore the interested candidates must apply via Online Application for BEL Ghaziabad Recruitment 2017 on official website portal at www.bel-india.com. The Registration of Application is available online for all candidates from 22nd February to 18th March 2017.
BEL Ghaziabad Apprentice Recruitment 2017
The candidates are requested to apply online for BEL Ghaziabad ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2017 within prescribed time limit. Because the Bharat Electronics Limited will not accept any Application Form after the mentioned deadline i.e. 18th March 2017. Here we present complete information about BEL Ghaziabad Recruitment 2017 Notification for ITI Apprentice, Application Process, Eligibility Criteria and other details as follows:
BEL Ghaziabad Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of Organization||Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL India)|
|Name of Recruitment||BEL Ghaziabad Apprentice Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Post||ITI Apprentice (various trades)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||200 Posts|
|Job Category||Apprenticeship Training|
|Department to Work||BEL Ghaziabad|
|Job Location||As per order of BEL India Company|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode Only|
|Online Application Portalemail@example.com/Pages/Apprenticeship/ApprenticeRegistration.aspx?IsNAPS=Yes|
|Date of Issue of Notification||February 2017|
Vacancy in Detail (Trade wise Posts):
- Fitter: 32 posts
- Turner: 06 posts
- Welder: 04 posts
- Electrician: 28 posts
- Machinist: 06 posts
- D’Man Civil: 04 posts
- D’Man Mech.: 10 posts
- Electronic Mech.: 32 posts
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA): 70 posts
- Ref. & Air Condi.: 02 posts
- Electroplater: 06 posts
As on 28th February 2017, Age of the candidate must be less than 28 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable as per Government Rules for candidates of Reserved Categories like SC, ST, OBC etc.
- The candidate must have passed 10th Class (Matriculation) Exam from a government recognized education board.
- In addition, the candidate must have obtained ITI Certificate in respective trade from National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) in the year 2014 or 2015 or 2016.
The candidates, having completed ITI Course before 2014, are NOT eligible to apply against this recruitment.
Not Mentioned. For more details on Fee, kindly refer Official Notification.
Process of Selection:
The candidates will be selected by BEL India for ITI Apprentice post on the basis of their performance in Written Exam / Interview.
After appointment as Apprentice, the candidate will be paid Monthly Stipend as per Apprenticeship Pay Rules.
Steps for Online Registration and Application Submission
- Candidates should have a registration number [provided by MIS portal]. If not, candidates may register though the below website and get the registration number: http://apprenticeship.gov.in/Pages/Apprenticeship/ApprenticeRegistration.aspx?IsNAPS=Yes
- After registration, candidate should apply to our establishment through Establishment Registration No:E12150900083 OR Fill Bharat Electronics Limited in Establishment name Field and state as Uttar Pradesh on Search in below website: http://apprenticeship.gov.in/Pages/Apprenticeship/EstablishmentSearch.aspx
How to Apply Online for BEL Ghaziabad ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to official website @apprenticeship.gov.in/Pages/Apprenticeship/ApprenticeRegistration.aspx?IsNAPS=Yes.
- Register yourself with basic details like Name, Address, Date of Birth, Educational Detail etc.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as asked.
- Submit the details to get your Registration Number.
- Then go to the link @apprenticeship.gov.in/Pages/Apprenticeship/EstablishmentSearch.aspx.
- Find out Bharat Electronics Limited and apply for BEL Ghaziabad ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2017.
- Submit the Application Form on completion of filling up.
- Save your Application Sequence Number, Registration Number for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application Form for record and further use.
Commencement of Online Application: 22nd February 2017
Closing Date for Online Application: 18th March 2017
Tentative Date of Written Test/Interview: to be Intimated Later
For more information about BEL Ghaziabad Recruitment 2017 Notification released by Bharat Electronics Limited for 200 ITI Apprentice Posts, Online Application Form, Process of Registration, Age Limit, Educational Eligibility, Application Fee, Stipend Details, Selection Procedure, Important Dates, Steps to apply online for BEL Ghaziabad Apprentice Recruitment 2017 etc., the candidates must refer Detailed Advertisement and visit BEL India official website at www.bel-india.com.