BCCL Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 711 Mining Sirdar, Junior Overman and Overseer Vacancy at www.bcclweb.in :
Bharat Coking Coal Limited has recently issued an advertisement regarding BCCL Mining Sirdar and Junior Overman Recruitment 2017. The candidates having passed Diploma or Certificate in respective subject, are eligible to apply for BCCL Recruitment 2017. However, there is no guarantee of job for any candidate at the time of registration. In order to get the job of Mining Sirdar, Junior Overman and Overseer (Civil), the candidates will have to clear all stages of selection to be arranged by BCCL Company in upcoming months.
BCCL Mining Sirdar Recruitment 2017
The candidate must be satisfying all eligibility criteria i.e. Age, Qualification and Experience as on 7th July 2016. The Bharat Coking Coal Limited is inviting Online Application from young and enthusiastic candidates to fill up 711 vacant posts of Junior Overman, Mining Sirdar and Overseer at Jharkhand in 2017. The interested candidates can apply online for BCCL Recruitment 2017 via official website portal at www.bcclweb.in. The Application Forms are available from 9th January 2017 and the same will be Closed on 31st January 2017.
BCCL Junior Overman Recruitment 2017
The Bharat Coking Coal Limited is going to recruit the candidates through Recruitment Selection Procedure containing Written Exam, Document Verification and Medial Exam. The candidates will have complete Registration of Application for BCCL Mining Sirdar, Jr Overman Recruitment 2017 before 31st January 2017. Furthermore, the candidates need to send Hard Copy of Application, after online submission, to BCCL Delhi Postal Address. The Application Form along with Enclosures must reach to BCCL by 10th February 2017.
BCCL Recruitment 2017 Job Details
|Name of Organization||Bharat Coking Coal Limited (BCCL)|
|Name of Recruitment||BCCL Mining Sirdar, Jr Overman Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Posts and Vacancy Details||Overseer (Civil): 66 posts
Junior Overman: 310 posts
Mining Sirdar: 345 posts
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Online Application Portal||www.bcclweb.in|
|Candidate should send Hard Copy to BCCL?||YES, It’s Compulsory.|
|Commencement of Online Application||9th January 2017|
Category wise Posts:
- UR Category: 35 posts
- OBC (NCL) Category: 07 posts
- SC Category: 07 posts
- ST Category: 17 posts
- UR Category: 113 posts
- OBC (NCL) Category: 29 posts
- SC Category: 34 posts
- ST Category: 134 posts
- UR Category: 62 posts
- OBC (NCL) Category: 34 posts
- SC Category: 64 posts
- ST Category: 185 posts
As on 7th July 2016, Age of the candidate must be in between the criterion of 18 years and 30 Years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit is to be given to Reserved Categories candidates according to Government Rules.
The candidate must have passed following qualifications from a government recognized university or institute:
- Should have passed the Matriculation or equivalent examination.
- Should possess a recognised Diploma in Civil Engineering (3 Years).
- Diploma in Mining Engineering of 3 (Three) years duration from recognized institute.
- Valid Overman’s Certificate of Competency issued by Director General of Mines Safety (DGMS).
- Valid Gas Testing Certificate.
- Valid First Aid Certificate.
- Valid Mining Sirdar’s Certificate issued by Director General Mines Safety (DGMS).
- Valid Gas Testing Certificate.
- Valid First Aid Certificate.
SC, ST, PWD, Ex-Serviceman and Departmental candidates need NOT to pay any amount as Fee. All other candidates have to pay Rs.200/-.
The Fee can be paid through Online or Offline Method by SBI i-Collect option. Application Fee once paid, can NOT be refunded under any circumstances.
Process of Selection:
The candidates will be selected based on their performance in following tests/events:
- Written Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam
- Final Selection
The candidate will be paid Basic Pay Rs.19035.02/- as per National Coal Wage Agreement (NCWA-IX).
For more details, kindly refer Official Notification.
How to Apply Online for BCCL Mining Sirdar, Junior Overman Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to official website at www.bcclweb.in.
- Find out CAREERS in BCCL link and select it.
- Navigate to Direct Recruitment of Overseer (C), Junior Overman and Mining Sirdar.
- Select the link to go to Old Recruitment Page.
- Search Apply for Recruitment of Junior Overman & Mining Sirdar Employment Notice 01/2017.
- Click on the above link to open 2017 Recruitment Portal.
- Download Official Notification as PDF file and read it thoroughly.
- Get back to previous page and Click on APPLY ONLINE button.
- Register yourself and fill up Online Application Form.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo and Signature as asked.
- Pay the Application Fee by Online/Offline Payment Mode.
- Print E-Receipt in case you have paid the Fee through Online Mode.
- Submit the Application Form online as it is completely filled up.
- Save your Registration Number for future reference.
- Take printout of Application Form for record and more use.
- Send hard copy of your Application with required documents copies to following address by Ordinary Post only:
The Advertiser (BCCL),
Post Box No.9248,
Krishna Nagar Head Post Office,
Delhi – 110051.
|Particulars||Date of Event|
|Submission Of Online Application Form Will Commence From||09.01.2017 (10.00 Hrs)|
|Last Date For Submission Of Online Application||31.01.2017 (23.59 Hrs)|
|Last Date Of Remittance Of Application Fee/Process Charges In Bank
(For Already Registered Candidates Only)
|03.02.2017 (17.00 Hrs)|
|Last Date Of Submission Of Payment Details In Online Portal (For Registered Candidates Only)||03.02.2017 (23.59 Hrs)|
|Last Date For Receipt Of Hard Copies Of ‘Registered Application Form’ And Other Documents After Online Submission||10.02.2017 (17.00 Hrs)|
|Availability Of Admit Cards On Website||15 Days Before The Date Of Written Test|
|Date Of Written Test||Will Be Notified at www.bcclweb.in|
For more information about Bharat Coking Coal Limited Recruitment 2017 Notification released for 711 Overseer (Civil), Junior Overman and Mining Sirdar Posts, Online Application Form, Age Criteria, Educational Eligibility, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates, Steps to online apply for BCCL Recruitment 2017 etc., the candidates must read Official Advertisement and visit official website at www.bcclweb.in.