Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 1039 Specialist Officer Vacancy at www.bankofbaroda.com :
Bank of Board Recruitment Board has just released an advertisement about BOB SO Recruitment 2016 for 1039 Specialist Officer on its official website at www.bankofbaroda.com. The candidates who have required Professional Qualification and enough experience in relevant work-field, can apply against Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016. The Selection Department wants to appoint young and qualified candidates as Specialist Officer posts in various branches of BOB in 2016-2017.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016
The Bank of Baroda is inviting Online Application from deserving experienced applicants for filling up 1039 empty posts of Specialist Officer. The interested candidates need to apply online for BOB SO Recruitment 2016 from 9th November to 29th November 2016. The Bank of Board Selection Board will not accept any application after the mentioned deadline. Therefore the candidates are recommended to submit their Online Application within given time period.
Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment 2016
The candidate who is applying for BOB SO Recruitment 2016, is required to go through Online Written Test, followed by Psychometric Test, Group Discussion and Interview. The candidates must produce their Original Documents when they attend Personal Interview of Specialist Officer. The Bank of Baroda will hold Written Test for Scale I SO post and direct shortlisting for Scale II, III, IV posts, depending upon the number of applications received by the bank.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016 Specialist Officer Details
Name of Bank/Organization:
Bank of Baroda
Name of Recruitment:
Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016
Name of Posts and Number of Posts:
- JMGS I: 66 posts
- MMGS II: 676 posts
- MMGS III: 256 posts
- SMGS IV: 41 posts
Vacancy in Detail:
Specialist Officer (SO)
- Credit Analyst Scale IV (Chartered Accountant): 40 posts
- Finance/Credit Scale II: 235 posts
- Finance/Credit Scale III: 205 posts
- Trade Finance Scale II: 100 posts
- Treasury – Product Sales Scale II: 20 posts
- Treasury – Dealers/Traders Scale II: 05 posts
- Treasury – Relationship Manager Scale III (Forex/Derivatives): 03 posts
- Treasury – Equity Analyst Scale III: 01 post
- Risk Management Scale III: 10 posts
- Agriculture Product Specialist Scale III (Gold Loan): 01 post
- Agriculture Product Specialist Scale III (Warehouse Receipt): 01 post
- Agriculture Product Specialist Scale III (Food & Agro Processing): 01 post
- Agriculture Product Specialist Scale III (High Tech Agri Projects): 01 post
- Agriculture Product Specialist Scale III (Farm Mechanization): 01 post
- Marketing Scale II: 200 posts
- Planning Scale I: 57 posts
- Planning Scale II: 11 posts
- Economist Scale II: 04 posts
- Economist Scale IV: 01 post
- Law Scale II: 17 posts
- IT Software Development Scale II: 05 posts
- IT Data Scientist Scale III: 02 posts
- IT Software Testing Scale III: 01 post
- IT Database Management Scale III: 02 posts
- IT Data Analyst Scale III: 09 posts
- IT Security Scale III (CISA): 03 posts
- HRM Scale II: 25 posts
- HRM Scale III: 15 posts
- Security Scale II: 32 posts
- Fire Scale I: 09 posts
- Electrical Engineer Scale II: 02 posts
- Civil Engineer Architect Scale II: 08 posts
- Official Language Hindi Scale II: 12 posts
Total Number of Posts: 1039 Vacancies
Banking Sector Job
As per instructions of Selection Board of Bank of Baroda at the time of appointment.
The Age of the candidate must be in between the Criteria given below_
- JMGS Scale I: Minimum 21 Years and Maximum 30 Years
- MMGS Scale II: Minimum 25 Years and Maximum 30/32/35 Years
- MMGS Scale III: Minimum 25/28 Years and Maximum 40 Years
- SMGS Scale IV: Minimum 30 Years and Maximum 40 Years
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable to Reserved Categories candidates as per Government Rules.
The candidate must have passed Graduate/Post Graduate and required higher qualification exam from a government recognized university or institute.
For more details on qualification and experience, please refer Official Notification.
General and OBC Categories: Rs.600/-
SC, ST and PWD Categories: Rs.100/-
Process of Selection:
The candidate will be selected for Specialist Officer post based on following stages of recruitment_
- Online Written Test
- Psychometric Test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
Original Documents & Certificates will be verified at the time of Interview.
The Online Written Test will be held for Scale I post only and the Scale I, III, IV posts will be shortlisted directly for GD/Interview. However, the Bank reserves right to organize Online Written Test for Scale II, III if number of applications are in large numbers.
JMGS Scale I: from Rs.23700/- to Rs.42020/- per month
MMGS Scale II: from Rs.31705/- to Rs.45950/- per month
MMGS Scale III: from Rs.42020/- to Rs.51490/- per month
SMGS Scale IV: from Rs.50030/- to Rs.59170/- per month
How to Apply Online for Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to official website at www.bankofbaroda.com.
- Find out Careers and select it.
- Navigate to Recruitments section and click on it.
- Search for Recruitment of Specialist Officer Project 2016-17.
- Download the Official Advertisement and read it thoroughly.
- Get back to Recruitment Portal and select Apply Online link.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with required details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature as asked.
- Pay the Fee through Online Payment Method.
- Print E-Receipt as proof of Fee Payment.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion.
- Save your Registration Number and Password for reference.
- Take printout of Application Form for record and more use.
Starting Date for Online Application: 9th November 2016
Closing Date for Online Application: 29th November 2016
Tentative Date for Online Written Test: To be Announced Later
For more information about BOB SO Recruitment 2016 Advertisement released by Bank of Baroda for 1039 Vacancies of Specialist Officer Posts, Online Application Process, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates etc., the candidates must open the official website at www.bankofbaroda.com.