Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2016 Application Form and Online Registration Available at Amar Ujala Foundation @foundation.amarujala.com :
Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Form 2016 Online Registration and Exam Date Available at foundation.amarujala.com: The Amar Ujala Foundation is all set to release Notification for Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2016 on its official website at foundation.amarujala.com. The candidates who are presently studying in 9th Standard, 10th Std, 11th Std and 12th Std, are covered under Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2016. The Amar Ujala Foundation wants to help the economically poor candidates who can not afford the School Fee and Other Study Expenses.
Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2016 Application Form
The candidates whose family income is lower than 1.5 Lakh (Rs.1,50,000/-) per year, only those are eligible to apply for Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2016. The Amar Ujala Foundation will give this scholarship benefit to 36 students, out of which 18 students of 9th & 10th class, while remaining 18 students of 11th & 12th class. The Online Registration Details will soon be released by official authorities very soon on official website at foundation.amarujala.com. The interested candidates can apply online for Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2016 through Online Registration Method. The Amar Ujala Foundation will accept the Scholarship Application Form via Online Mode Only.
Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2016 Form
The Amar Ujala Foundation will conduct Competitive Written Examination for testing knowledge of candidates. The Allotment of Scholarship will be processed through Merit List of Candidates on the basis of Written Test Marks/Percentage. The AUF Selection Board will choose Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2016 to 36 candidates only, no matter how many candidates are applying for it. The Notification, Application Form will be Declared in August or September 2016 by Amar Ujala Foundation on its official website at foundation.amarujala.com. The Written Exam is likely to be held in November or December 2016. The candidates should complete Online Registration for Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2016 within prescribed time limit i.e. Before Last Date of Submission of Application.
Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2016 Form and Online Registration, Exam Date Available at foundation.amarujala.com
Name of Organization:
Amar Ujala Foundation (AUF)
Name of Scholarship:
Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2016
Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Applicable to:
This Scholarship is to be given to students of 9th & 10th Class and 11th & 12th Class.
Number of Scholarships:
The Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2016 will be distributed as follows_
- 9th and 10th Class candidates: 18 Scholarships
- 11th and 12th Class candidates: 18 Scholarships
Total: 36 Scholarships to 36 candidates
Amount of Scholarship:
The candidates of 9th to 12th Class will get Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2016 as under_
- 9th and 10th Standard candidates: Rs.30,000/- per student
- 11th and 12th Standard candidates: Rs.50,000/- per student
Total Scholarship Amount
- 9th & 10th Class: Rs.30,000×18 = Rs.5,40,000/-
- 11th & 12th Class: Rs.50,000×18 = Rs.9,00,000/-
Grand Total of Scholarship Amount: Rs.14,40,000/- (14.4 Lakh)
The Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2016 is only for the candidates who are currently meet following eligibility criteria_
- The candidate must be studying in 9th or 10th or 11th or 12th Standard under a recognized state/central education board or council.
- The candidate must have achieved not less than 60% Marks in Last Qualifying Examination.
- The Annual Family Income of candidate must be under 1.5 Lakh.
For more details on Eligibility Criteria, kindly refer Official Notification.
Process of Selection for Scholarship:
The candidates will be selected for Atul Maheshwari Scholarship based on their Academic Qualification (Last Exam Percentage), Financial Position (Family Income) and Performance in Written Exam.
So, the candidates will have to secure higher marks in Written Exam in order to increase chances of getting Scholarship benefit.
Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Exam Syllabus and Pattern/Structure of Written Test:
The Amar Ujala Foundation is about to release Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2016 Exam Syllabus PDF and Test Pattern on its official website at foundation.amarujala.com. The candidates who are applying for this scholarship, are required to appear in Written Test. So it is very important for candidates to refer the Exam Pattern and Syllabus to prepare well for Examination. The concerned candidates are suggested to stay in touch with our website on a regular basis to get updates on Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Exam Date, Structure and Syllabus 2016.
How to Apply for Online Registration of Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2016:
- Log on to AUF official website at foundation.amarujala.com.
- Find out Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2016 and select that section to go to respective page.
- Navigate to Official Notification and download it as PDF by clicking on the link.
- Read the Official Advertisement in detail to know each and every detail of Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2016.
- Get back to previous page and select Online Registration link to proceed.
- Fill up the Scholarship Application Form with required personal, educational details as mentioned.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo and Signature as per instructions.
- Provide remaining particulars in Application Form and check out all details entered in form.
- Submit the Application Form on completion of filling up all details.
- Save your Application Registration Number for future reference.
- Take printout of Application Form for record and further use.
Important Dates to Keep in Mind:
Date of Release of Notification: August or September 2016
Starting Date of Online Registration/Application: August or September 2016
Closing Date of Online Registration/Application: To be Announced Later
Tentative Date of Written Exam/Test: November or December 2016
Admit Card for Written Test will Declare: 10 to 15 Days Before Exam
For more information about Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2016 Notification Advertisement to be released by Amar Ujala Foundation for Allotment of Scholarship Benefit to candidates studying in 9th & 10th Class and 11th & 12th Class, Online Registration Process, Steps to fill up Scholarship Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Process of Selection, Date & Schedule of Written Exam, Scholarship Amount and No. of Beneficiary candidates, Important Dates etc., the candidates must log on to official website at foundation.amarujala.com.