Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 710 Forest Guard and Junior Assistant Vacancy at www.assamforest.in :
The Forest Department of Assam State has recently released an advertisement about Recruitment of Forest Guard and Junior Assistant Posts on its official website at www.assamforest.in. The candidates who have passed Graduation and Post Graduation in Computer Application, are eligible to apply for Assam Forest Guard Recruitment 2016-17. The Forest Department Selection Board is calling up Online Application from young, qualified and dynamic candidates to fill up 710 vacant posts of Forest Guard, Junior Assistant, Draftsman, Surveyor, Carpenter and Electric Mistry in 2017.
Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2017 Notification
The candidates who want to apply for Forest Guard post, must have required Physical Standards i.e. Height and Chest.While all other candidates must have necessary degree/diploma plus technical qualification as well. The Forest Department of Assam will accept Online Application up to 31st January 2017. The interested candidates can apply online for Assam Forest Guard and Junior Assistant Recruitment 2016-17 via official web portal at www.assamforest.in. The candidates are advised to read Complete Advertisement carefully before applying online for any post under Assam Forest Dept Recruitment 2016-17.
Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2017 Details
Name of Organization:
Department of Forest, Government of Assam
Name of Recruitment:
Assam Forest Guard and Junior Assistant Recruitment 2016-17
Name of Posts and Number of Posts:
- Junior Assistant (Divisional Level): 84 posts
- Junior Assistant (Directorate Level): 67 posts
- Forest Guard: 525 posts
- Draftsman (GIS Expert): 07 posts
- Surveyor (GIS Analysist): 25 posts
- Carpenter: 01 post
- Electric Mistry: 01 post
Total Number of Posts: 710 Vacancies
Anywhere in Assam State, as per order of Forest Department at the time of appointment.
As on 1st January 2016, Age of the candidate must be at least 18 years and 38 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be given to Reserved Categories candidates of Assam as per Government Rules.
The candidate must have obtained qualification and experience as follows_
- Graduate Degree from a recognized university.
- At least six months Diploma/Certificate in Computer Application.
- Higher Secondary or Equivalent from State/Central Board.
Physical Standards for Forest Guard
Minimum Height (General)
- Male Candidate: 163 cm
- Female Candidate: 150 cm
Minimum Height (Hill & Plain Tribes)
- Male Candidate: 153 cm
- Female Candidate: 145 cm
Chest (Male Only)
- Normal: 79 cm
- Expanded: 84 cm
For other posts’ qualification details, please refer Official Notification.
The Application Fee details are mentioned below_
- No Fee for BPL Certificate Holders.
- Rs.150/- for SC, ST, OBC and MOBC Categories of Assam.
- Rs.250/- for General/Unreserved Category.
The Fee should be paid through Internet Banking in following Account:
Name: “Assam State Biodiversity Board”, Ganeshguri, Guwahati Branch, SBI S/B A/c No.32007181470 with IFSC: SBIN0004134.
Application Fee once paid, will NOT be refunded in any circumstances.
Process of Selection:
The candidate will be selected through following stages_
- Written Exam
- Computer Eligibility Test and Typing Test
- Written Exam
- Physical Fitness Test
The candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale as mentioned below_
- Electric Mistry: from Rs.4560/- to Rs.15000/- per month
- All Others: from Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- per month
Post wise Grade Pay
- Junior Assistant (Divisional Level): Rs.2200/-
- Junior Assistant (Directorate Level): Rs.2400/-
- Forest Guard: Rs.2200/-
- Draftsman (GIS Expert): Rs.2700/-
- Surveyor (GIS Analysist): Rs.2400/-
- Carpenter: Rs.2100/-
- Electric Mistry: Rs.1800/-
How to Apply Online for Assam Forest Guard and Junior Assistant Recruitment 2016-17:
- Log on to official website at www.assamforest.in.
- Find out Advertisement for the post of Junior Assistant, Forest Guard, Draftsman, Surveyor, Carpenter, Electric Mistry.
- Download the Official Notification as PDF and read it carefully.
- Get back to homepage and select Apply Online link.
- Fill up Online Application Form for your desires post with required details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images.
- Pay Application Fee through Internet Banking as per instructions.
- Print E-Receipt as proof after payment is successful.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion of filling up all particulars.
- Save and note down your Application Registration Number for reference.
- Take printout of Application Form for record and further use.
Last Date of Online Application: 31st January 2017
Tentative Date of Written Exam: to be Announced Later
For more information about Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2016-17 Notification released for 710 Vacancies of Forest Guard, Junior Assistant and Surveyor Posts, Online Application Process, Age Criteria, Educational Eligibility Details, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates etc., the candidates need to refer Detailed Advertisement and visit official website at www.assamforest.in.