Army Public School Teacher Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 8000 TGT, PGT, PRT Vacancies at www.aps-csb.in :
AWES Teacher Recruitment 2016 for 8000 TGT, PGT and PRT Posts in Army Public School, Apply Online at www.aps-csb.in: The Army Welfare Education Society has recently released an advertisement about Army Public School Recruitment 2016 for 8000 Teacher Posts in Army Public School as TGT, PGT, PRT on its official website at www.aps-csb.in. The AWES Recruitment Board is inviting Online Application from Graduate and Post Graduate Degree as well as B.Ed Exam passed candidates to fill up 8000 vacant posts of Trained Graduate Teacher, Post Graduate Teacher and Primary Teacher in Army Public School in 2016-2017.
Army Public School Recruitment 2016
AWES Teacher Recruitment 2016 is for the candidates who have obtained necessary qualifications and willing to get a Teaching Job in Government Sector. This is a golden opportunity for candidates to work in Army Public School as TGT, PGT and PRT Teacher. The Army Welfare Education Society will appoint young, qualified and enthusiastic candidates as Trained Graduate Teacher, Post Graduate Teacher and Primary Teacher through Screening Test, Interview and Test of Teaching Skills and Computer Proficiency Test. The Recruitment Process is to be executed by Recruitment Board as per AWES or CBSE Norms.
AWES TGT, PGT, PRT Recruitment 2016 at www.aps-csb.in
The interested and eligible candidates can apply through Online Registration Method for Army Public School Teacher Recruitment 2016. The Army Welfare Education Society will accept Online Application on its official website at www.aps-csb.in from 17th August 2016 to 13th September 2016. The AWES Board will not consider any Application which is filled in incompletely/inappropriately. Moreover, the Application Form can also be Rejected if the Exam Fee is not paid by candidate. Therefore the candidates are strongly recommended to read complete guidelines and instructions before filling up the Application Form for Army Public School TGT, PGT and PRT Recruitment 2016.
Army Public School Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 8000 TGT and PGT Teacher Posts at www.aps-csb.in
Name of Organization:
Army Public School, Army Welfare Education Society (AWES), Government of India
Name of Recruitment:
Army Public School TGT, PGT, PRT Teacher Recruitment 2016
Name of Posts:
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
- Primary Teacher (PRT)
Number of Vacancies:
8000 Posts (Approximately)
Teaching Sector, Government Job
The candidate will be appointed as TGT/PGT/PRT in any Army Public School as per Order of AWES Selection Board.
As on 1st April 2016, the Age of the candidate must be as follows_
- Fresh candidates: Below 40 years (except For NCR Schools where TGT/PRT should be below 29 years and for PGT below 36 years)
- Experienced candidates: Below 57 years (The candidate must have minimum five years’ teaching experience in last ten years.)
For more details on Age Limit and Relaxation Details, kindly refer Official Notification/Eligibility Criteria.
Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
The candidate must have obtained Master’s Degree in respective subject from a government recognized university.
Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) and Primary Teacher (PRT)
The candidate must have passed Bachelor’s Degree/Graduate Degree in relevant subject/discipline from a government recognized university.
The candidate must have passed Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Course Exam.
Application Exam Fee:
All the candidates have to pay Exam Fee of Rs.600/-.
The Fee can be paid either by Online Mode (Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking) or by Offline Mode (Cash Payment at SBI Bank through Challan).
Exam Fee once paid, will NOT be refunded in any circumstances.
For more details, kindly refer Official Notification.
Process of Selection:
The Army Welfare Education Society will select candidates through following stages of recruitment_
- Written Screening Exam
- Personal Interview
- Evaluation of Teaching Skills and Computer Proficiency
The AWES will also hold Document Verification Programme at the time of Interview or Final Selection.
The Appointment of Candidate will be done as per AWES or CBSE Rules.
The candidate, after appointment as TGT/PGT/PRT Teacher, will be paid as per Government of India Rules & Regulations.
The School Management Department of respective Army Public School will decide which Allowances should be given to the candidate.
How to Apply Online for Army Public School TGT and PGT Teacher Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to official website at www.aps-csb.in.
- Find out Advertisement/Notification for Recruitment of TGT, PGT, PRT Teacher Posts in Army Public School 2016.
- Download the Advertisement, Guidelines, Eligibility Criteria and How to Apply notices as PDF.
- Read all notifications carefully to know everything about Army Public School Recruitment Rules 2016.
- Get back to homepage and select New User link to start.
- Register yourself with basic details like Name, Email ID, Mobile Number etc.
- Login with your User Name (ID) and Password to proceed.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with your personal, education and professional details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph, Signature and Other Documents & Certificates as per instructions.
- Pay the Application Exam Fee of Rs.600/- by Online or Offline Payment Method as per your choice.
- Complete the rest of formalities and submit the Application Form.
- Save and Note down your Login ID, Password and Application Registration Number for future reference.
- Take printout of Application Form for record and further use.
- Also get print of E-Receipt in case you have paid the Exam Fee through Online Payment Mode.
Starting Date of Online Application: 17th August 2016
Closing Date of Online Application: 13th September 2016
Release of Admit Card for Screening Exam: 15th November 2016 (Tentatively)
Date of Conduct of Written Screening Exam: 26th November 2016 and 3rd December 2016
Declaration of Exam Result: 15th December 2016 (Tentatively)
Printing of Score Card: to be Announced Later
For more information about Army Public School TGT, PGT Teacher Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification released by Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) for 8000 Vacancies of Trained Graduate Teacher and Post Graduate Teacher Posts, Online Application Process, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates etc., the candidates are advised to visit the official website at www.awesindia.com and @www.aps-csb.in.