APSRTC Driver Admit Card 2016 Download Driving Test Exam Hall Ticket Available at www.apsrtc.gov.in. APSRTC Driver Exam Date :
The Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation has released an advertisement about Recruitment of 1311 Vacancies of Driver posts in various regions of AP in 2016. The candidates who have valid Driving License, can apply for APSRTC Driver Recruitment 2016. The Application Form are going to be filled up through Offline Mode only. The candidates can fill up and submit their Application Form for APSRTC Recruitment 2016 from 1st July 2016.
Latest Updates: Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation Does not announce any officially date to conduct Driving Test Exam but it will soon declare on its official website. APSRTC Driver Admit Card 2016 will be available before 15 to 20 days of exam.
APSRTC Driver Jobs 2016 Application Form Available @apsrtc.gov.in
The Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation is inviting Online Application from young and qualified candidates for filling up 1311 vacant posts in 2016. The candidates who are going to apply for APSRTC Driver Recruitment 2016, will be appointed as Driver at many Zonal Work Shops in various districts of Andhra Pradesh. The interested and eligible candidates are required to download the Prescribed Application Form from APSRTC official website at www.apsrtc.gov.in. After that the candidates need to fill up the Form and attach necessary documents copies and send the Application Form with Enclosures to their Zonal Work Shop Address of APSRTC.
Andhra Pradesh Road Transport Driver Recruitment 2016
The candidates are advised to submit/send their Application Form as soon as possible. Because the Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation is going to accept the Application Form for Driver post up to 25th July 2016. The APSRTC will appoint 1311 eligible candidates as Driver on the basis of their performance in Driving Test and Physical Test (PMT). The candidates who can succeed to clear both the tests, will be called up for Document Verification and Final Selection by AP State Road Transport Corporation. The candidates must pay Rs.100/- as Application Fee.
APSRTC Recruitment 2016 for Driver and Painter Posts
The Government of Andhra Pradesh has decided to recruit 1311 empty posts of Driver for HGV, HTV and HMV Vehicles in AP Road Transport in 2016. But the candidates must have good Driving Skill and Physical Fitness so as to increase the chances of selection under this recruitment. The candidates who do not possess a valid Driving License, are NOT allowed to apply for APSRTC Recruitment 2016. Moreover, the Andhra Pradesh Road Transport Corporation will NOT accept any Incomplete Application or Application without Documents or Application without Fee Payment. Here we provide complete information regarding APSRTC Driver Recruitment 2016 Notification, Application Process, Region wise Vacancies, Process of Selection, Pay Scale, Important Dates etc. as follows.
APSRTC Driver Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of Organization:
Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (APSRTC), Government of AP
Name of Recruitment:
APSRTC Driver Recruitment 2016
Name of Post and Number of Vacancies:
Driver: 1311 Posts
District/Region wise Vacancy Details:
- Krishna Region – 394 posts
- Vijayawada Workshop – 02 posts
- Guntur Region – 196 posts
- Prakasham Region – 57 posts
- Tirupati Region – 154 posts
- Nellore Region – 157 posts
- Kadapa Region – 65 posts
- Anantapuram Region – 144 posts
- Kurnool Region – 52 posts
- Vizianagaram Work Shop
- Visakhapatnam Region – 49 posts
- NEC Region
- East Godavari Region – 246 posts
- West Godavari Region – 153 posts
Various Districts and Regions of Andhra Pradesh.
The candidates who will be appointed as Driver, are required to work as per order of the respective department of Zonal Work Shop of APSRTC.
As on 1st July 2016, the Age of the candidate must be in between 22 years and 45 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable to Reserved Categories candidates as per Andhra Pradesh Government Norms.
The candidate must have obtained a Valid Driving License for HGV, HMV and/or HTV Vehicles.
In addition, the candidate must know reading and writing in Telugu as well as Urdu languages.
The candidate must have ITI Certificate in Painting for the post of Painter.
For further details on Educational Qualification, kindly refer Official Notification.
All candidates have to pay Rs.100/- as Application Fee to apply for APSRTC Driver Recruitment 2016.
Process of Selection:
The APSRTC will select the candidates through following tests_
- Driving Test (Qualifying Nature)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Document Verification and Final Selection
The candidates must perform well in Driving Test to reach Next Stage of Selection i.e. PMT, followed by Document Verification.
The candidate, after appointment as Driver, will be paid under the Pay Scale according to AP State Road Transport Corporation Pay Rules. For more details, please refer Official Notification.
How to Apply Offline for APSRTC Driver Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to APSRTC official website at www.apsrtc.gov.in.
- Find out Recruitments section and select it to go to respective webpage.
- Navigate to Filling up of Backlog vacancies in regions/workshop.
- Select your relevant Region link to download Official Notification.
- Read the Complete Notification/Advertisement carefully.
- Find Prescribed Application Form at bottom of Notification and take printout of it.
- Fill up the hard copy of Application Form with necessary personal and educational information.
- Paste your recent passport size Photograph as mentioned in Application Form.
- Attach xerox/photocopies of required documents and certificates.
- Send the Application Form along with Enclosures to Postal Address of your Zonal Work Shop of APSRTC.
- The Application Form should be sent by Registered Post or Speed Post.
Release of Official Notification: End of June 2016
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 25th July 2016
Date of Conducting Driving Test: to be Announced Later
Click on the District/Region Link to Download Official Notification:
- Vizianagaram Work Shop – Advertisement & Application Form
- Visakhapatnam Region – Advertisement & Application Form
- NEC Region – Advertisement & Application Form
- East Godavari Region – Advertisement & Application Form
- West Godavari Region – Advertisement & Application Form
- Krishna Region – Advertisement & Application Form
- Vijayawada Workshop – Advertisement & Application Form
- Guntur Region – Advertisement & Application Form
- Prakasham Region – Advertisement & Application Form
- Tirupati Region – Advertisement & Application Form
- Nellore Region – Advertisement & Application Form
- Kadapa Region – Advertisement & Application Form
- Anantapuram Region – Advertisement & Application Form
- Kurnool Region – Advertisement & Application Form
For more information about APSRTC Driver Recruitment 2016 Notification, Application Form for 1311 Vacancies of Driver, Painter and Other Posts, Offline Application Process, Age Criteria, Educational Eligibility, Application Fee, Pay Scale/Salaries, Process of Selection, Important Dates etc., the candidates are recommended to visit the official website at www.apsrtc.gov.in.