APPSC Group 3 Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 1055 Panchayat Secretary Vacancy at www.psc.ap.gov.in :
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has recently published an advertisement about APPSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2017. The candidates who are living in any district of AP State, should not miss this golden opportunity. The Andhra Pradesh PSC Board is inviting Online Application from young and enthusiastic candidates for 1055 empty posts of Panchayat Secretary in AP Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service (General Recruitment). The candidates who possess Graduate Degree or Equivalent qualification, only those are eligible to apply online for Panchayat Secretary post.
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2017
The interested candidates can apply through Online Application Mode for APPSC Panchayat Secretary Grade IV Recruitment 2017 via official website portal at appscapplications17.apspsc.gov.in. The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission will accept Online Application from 31st December 2016 to 30th January 2017. The relevant candidates are advised to complete Application Submission and Fee Payment Process on or before the closing date.
APPSC Group 3 Notification 2017 Available
The Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment Board is going to appoint the candidates as Panchayat Secretary on the basis of their performance in Screening Test and Main Exam. If the number of applications will be too large, only then the APPSC will organize Screening Test. The candidates are also required to submit Original Documents & Certificates at the time of Final Selection.
APPSC Group 3 Recruitment 2017 Panchayat Secretary Job
|Name of Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Name of Recruitment||APPSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Post||Panchayat Secretary|
|Number of Posts||1055 posts|
|Name of Service (Department)||AP Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Place||Anywhere in Andhra Pradesh|
|Online Application Portal||appscapplications17.apspsc.gov.in|
|Online Registration Starts||31st December 2016|
As on 1st July 2016, Age of candidate must be at least 18 years and not exceeding 42 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit is to be given to Reserved Category candidates of AP as per Andhra Pradesh Government Norms.
The candidate must have obtained Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent from a university or institute recognized by University Grants Commission.
For further details on eligibility, kindly refer Official Notification.
All the candidates must pay Application Processing Fee Rs.250/-
The candidates need to pay Exam Fee Rs.80/-.
Following Categories are Exempted from Payment of Exam Fee:
- SC, ST, BC, PH and Ex-Serviceman.
- Families having Household Supply White Card issued by Civil Supplies Department, A.P. Government. (Residents of Andhra Pradesh)
- Unemployed youth in the age group of 18 to 42 years as per G.O.Ms.No.439, G.A.(Ser. A) Dept., dated: 18/10/1996 should submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission.
- Candidates belonging to the categories mentioned above (except Physically Handicapped Persons & Ex-Service Men) hailing from other States are not entitled for exemption from payment of fee and not entitled for claiming any kind of reservation.
Method of Fee Payment:
The Application Fee and Exam Fee must be paid through Online Payment Gateway i.e. Debit Card or Credit Card or Net Banking.
Process of Selection:
The candidates will be selected on the basis of following stages_
- Screening Test
- Main Exam (Computer Based Test)
- Document Verification
- Final Selection/Interview
The candidate, after appointment as Panchayat Secretary, will be paid under the Pay Scale from Rs.16400/- to Rs.49870/- per month.
How to Apply Online for APPSC Group 3 Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to official website at www.psc.ap.gov.in.
- Navigate to Online Application Submission for Panchayat Secretary (Grade – IV) in A.P. Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service (Notfn No.29/2016).
- Select the link to go to respective webpage.
- Find out Notification No.29/2016 dated 27th December 2016.
- Click on Make Payment link to proceed.
- Pay the Fee by Payment Gateway and print E-Receipt as Fee Payment proof.
- Get back to previous page and select Application Submission link.
- Fill up Online Application Form with required personal and educational details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as per instructions.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion.
- Save your Registration Number and Password (if any) for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application Form for record and more use.
Closing Date of Online Application: 30th January 2017
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 30th January 2017
Date of Screening Test: 23rd April 2017
Date of Online Main Exam (Computer Based Test): 16th July 2017
For more information about APPSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2017 Notification released by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission for 1055 vacancies, Online Application Process, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Exam Fee, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates etc., the candidates must visit the official website at apspsc.gov.in OR www.psc.ap.gov.in.